• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</p>

bout what frute? the missing of it part or the lill part??</p>[/quote]

At this point, she probably doesn't know either!!!!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]but hats no tfun[/quote]

You're right about that....are you going to have another?
      [/quote]srull drinking[/quote]</P>

I hope u don't mean "squirell drinking". Jersey says u better stay far away from them!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

I think both of us deserve a drink tomorrow!! being up here sure takes its toll on the fun side (not getting enough alcohol that is!)</P>

[/quote]

I deserve one, but it would get me drunk quicker than I would like due to the fact I've not had any in weeks. But I'll see about it maybe. you'll have to have a few for me.
        [/quote]</P>

oh no. i just keep it between limits. still gotta work afterwards so can't take too many!! besides i probably have the same as you. 2 or 3 and i m talking like frute's inner voice</P>

Comment

wow Crawford is hitting everything!!!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]but hats no tfun[/quote]

[/quote]srull drinking[/quote]</p>

I hope u don't mean "squirell drinking". Jersey says u better stay far away from them!!!</p>[/quote]

I didn't realize people ate squirrel....I thought that article was a joke.....craziness........

Comment

Hey everyone...</P>

I just slept for4 hours, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Our work does a happy hour every Friday---we need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Toad in the hole was a little like breakfast--but very yummy---absorbed some alcohol...and probably negated my light beers[]</P>

Hey Frute--you're not the only one who's buzzing</P>

[/quote]

No, you are buzzed, frute is about to be knocked out!
                [/quote]</P>

He he...you always make me laugh AG...on that note..the local radio station had a call in show dedicated to the worst first date ever..cracked me up</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Our work does a happy hour every Friday---we need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Toad in the hole was a little like breakfast--but very yummy---absorbed some alcohol...and probably negated my light beers[]</P>

Hey Frute--you're not the only one who's buzzing</P>

[/quote]</P>

If u don't watch yourself the only thing buzzing is your head when you wake up after a good drinking night!!! (This is speaking in general and not direct at u swissy!!!)</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]wow Crawford is hitting everything!!!
                    [/quote]

Yeah, I just saw that. I think this team's possessed tonight. 86-68 now.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]wow Crawford is hitting everything!!!
                      [/quote]

20 point game...oh my lord....[:O]

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

I think both of us deserve a drink tomorrow!! being up here sure takes its toll on the fun side (not getting enough alcohol that is!)</p>

[/quote]

I deserve one, but it would get me drunk quicker than I would like due to the fact I've not had any in weeks. But I'll see about it maybe. you'll have to have a few for me.
                        [/quote]</p>

oh no. i just keep it between limits. still gotta work afterwards so can't take too many!! besides i probably have the same as you. 2 or 3 and i m talking like frute's inner voice</p>[/quote]

ah, work and alcohol. great mix. I made some home brew in the summer, me and one of my friends had 2 pints each. she said she regretted it after being at work for just a couple minutes. mind you, it was powerful stuff.

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

He he...you always make me laugh AG...on that note..the local radio station had a call in show dedicated to the worst first date ever..cracked me up</p>[/quote]

See what you are missing out on when you're not here! []

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]srull drinking[/quote]</P>

I hope u don't mean "squirell drinking". Jersey says u better stay far away from them!!!</P>

[/quote]

I didn't realize people ate squirrel....I thought that article was a joke.....craziness........

[/quote]</P>

I thought so too.... guess we were wrong huh.... well looking at that pic and picturing it hanging above a lill open fire on one of thse sticks that u see in the movies..... i bet it goes crunchy...</P>

</P>

(still wouldn't eat it though)</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]wow Crawford is hitting everything!!!
                              [/quote]

Yeah, I just saw that. I think this team's possessed tonight. 86-68 now.
                              [/quote]

The team isn't possessed crawford is!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]wow Crawford is hitting everything!!!
                                [/quote]

20 point game...oh my lord....[:O]
                                [/quote]

I am speechless....

Comment

Working...
                                X