• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Hey everyone...</P>

I just slept for4 hours, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

he tent, welcome to the buzzing site!! where gals get drunk and the knicks r beating the heat!! What a crazy world we live in huh!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]wow Crawford is hitting everything!!!
      [/quote]

Yeah, I just saw that. I think this team's possessed tonight. 86-68 now.
      [/quote]

The team isn't possessed crawford is!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Ok, sorry, Crawford is! You happy now?? []

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]wow Crawford is hitting everything!!!
        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

42 points for Crawford..oh my lordy......what a game he is having..[:O]

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Hey everyone...</P>

I just slept for4 hours, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

he tent, welcome to the buzzing site!! where gals get drunk and the knicks r beating the heat!! What a crazy world we live in huh!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Knicks are beating the Heat???Wow...I thought everyone was happy because they Knicks were only down by 20, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

I think both of us deserve a drink tomorrow!! being up here sure takes its toll on the fun side (not getting enough alcohol that is!)</P>

[/quote]

I deserve one, but it would get me drunk quicker than I would like due to the fact I've not had any in weeks. But I'll see about it maybe. you'll have to have a few for me.
            [/quote]</P>

oh no. i just keep it between limits. still gotta work afterwards so can't take too many!! besides i probably have the same as you. 2 or 3 and i m talking like frute's inner voice</P>

[/quote]

ah, work and alcohol. great mix. I made some home brew in the summer, me and one of my friends had 2 pints each. she said she regretted it after being at work for just a couple minutes. mind you, it was powerful stuff.
            [/quote]</P>

lol, must be stronger them the scotch u guys have right??</P>

Comment

I actually went to a wedding where some people were late because they were squirrel hunting!!!! no lie!!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Yes...

Comment

well guys, its been entertaining. but it's also late so I'm gonna head off to bed. see ya all later.

oh, and fruteloop, I hope you don't feel too bad tomorrow. you too swissy.

good night all.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]wow Crawford is hitting everything!!!
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

42 points for Crawford..oh my lordy......what a game he is having..[:O]
                    [/quote]

Maybe the little girl possessed him. Remember, it's the mirrors.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]well guys, its been entertaining. but it's also late so I'm gonna head off to bed. see ya all later.

good night all.
                      [/quote]

Ok andy! Have a good night!

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]I actually went to a wedding where some people were late because they were squirrel hunting!!!! no lie!!!![/quote]

Oh my! [:O]

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

lol, must be stronger them the scotch u guys have right??</p>[/quote]

it was just beer!!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]well guys, its been entertaining. but it's also late so I'm gonna head off to bed. see ya all later.

good night all.
                            [/quote]

Have a good night, Andy!

Comment

he talking bout the game: Andy: did u download sopcast and if so r u able to watch the game???</P>

oh good night man!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Yes...
                                [/quote]

Good... Seriously though, you as shocked as I am right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X