• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]
    I guess I should call you 'boss'.
    [/quote]

Unless TC gets fired. Then I must step down as well....
    [/quote]

Then I would rehire you.

Kind of like a scandal. []

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]
      Then I would rehire you.

Kind of like a scandal. []
      [/quote]

lol, no thanks, I'll probably be fishing somewhere with Jimmy Johnson....

The ship would be all yours.....

Comment

So wait, are all the offensive coaches my assistants?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]So wait, are all the offensive coaches my assistants?[/quote]

Yes. Same goes for the D Coordinator. It all trickles down.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]So wait, are all the offensive coaches my assistants?[/quote]

Yes. Same goes for the D Coordinator. It all trickles down.....
            [/quote]
            I will not listen to Coheed and Cambria...sorry

Comment

I was watching the replay of the game on NFL network....in the 4th..Plax just scored....game tied.....Eli and Shockey hugged while on the sidelines [{][}]...... oh the joy that was there.....[<)]

Now I am turning it off.....don't wanna see the rest.......[] [:'(]

Comment

Shockey needs to stay in New York in the offseason. He and Eli are really developing a rapport and that would only help. I'll have another talk with him, but I don't know how much good it will do.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Shockey needs to stay in New York in the offseason. He and Eli are really developing a rapport and that would only help. I'll have another talk with him, but I don't know how much good it will do.[/quote]

Tell him the cheerleaders are willing to be his slaves if he stays in NY during the offseason.......

Oh Oh......and tell him panties WILL NOT be mandatory during that time period! [<)]

Comment

[quote user="Brandon jacobs"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Brandon jacobs"]why not? we can't do any worse.
                    [/quote]

lol, now I don't know if that is an insult or compliment....

[] [] [] [][/quote]

with the way things with the Giants are going..it was a compliment bro. lmao how about one of the guys who's been a Giant fan for like 30 - 45 years? they know the organization from all those year.

just having fun here..
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Like my Grandpa! Lol. He's been a Giants fan for life, maybestarted around the 40's or so? I don't think he knows much about coaching, though [:P]. </P>

Tidbit: The Giants defensive coordinator has the lowest salary among DCs in the league (assuming that my Madden '07 Franchise info is correct).</P>

Comment

Sorry if my post was a bit off time, I never read the whole thing before I post, lol. Which, after I look at it, makes sense because it's 100 pages long, lol. And this looks rather interesting, is there any way that I might join?

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Sorry if my post was a bit off time, I never read the whole thing before I post, lol. Which, after I look at it, makes sense because it's 100 pages long, lol. And this looks rather interesting, is there any way that I might join?[/quote]Someone's looking for a replacement and we have a couple of open spots.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Shockey needs to stay in New York in the offseason. He and Eli are really developing a rapport and that would only help. I'll have another talk with him, but I don't know how much good it will do.[/quote]

Do some talking to him and Plax. If you get one, the other may come along too.

Comment

hey... don't worry... im going to work to make sure Shockey stays here in the offseason to work with Eli, as well as making sure that he continues to play well for the rest of the season.

Comment

Today was one of the longest days ever... Tommorow is going to be a long day also... Goodnight...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Meggie4754"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Meggie! Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                [/quote]

She can't cut it.....

[/quote]

AWWW....guess i was fired =-([/quote]

Meggie! You're back!

I need to know that you have a strong commitment to the following:
                                You will cheer! [<)]
                                You will wear panties!* [A]
                                You will drink beer! [B]
                                You should be able to fight with a Carolina Panther cheerleader in a bar and knock the skank out! [:@]
                                You must Drink more beer....[B]

If you can promise me that....you are back on the squad. []
                                [/quote]

The beer i can do... the panties not so sure....and of course ill kick some panter cheerleader ***

Comment

Working...
                                X