• Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I do, AG.
    [/quote]

oh ok......it's a classic...
    [/quote]

I don't see it somehow. Which HBO is it on?

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

nah man what did u think!!!(i guess u were refering to the others....)</p>

I like the pic!!! reminds me of old school movies!!!</p>[/quote]

Yeah when there were real effects people and not just CGI...they had to
      be creative on how they did things....no blue screens.....or green screens....

Just seemed like it was more fun back in the days...now you can do scenes
      without even having the other people around you....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I do, AG.
        [/quote]

oh ok......it's a classic...
        [/quote]

I don't see it somehow. Which HBO is it on?
        [/quote]

HBO Family. For me it's 302....

Comment

On HBO, at least on Directv, Rome is on.

Comment

Guys i m out of here as well. still got a ton of work to do and less time to do it..... (i must be careful ccause i might get fired before that other job is a go!!)</P>

Asian: have fun watching that ol school kick a s s movie!!</P>

GMenFan have a good one!!! Hope u'll get all easy nights from now on, without news headlines that is!!</P>

all others (including frute) take care and good night!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

HBO Family has Bring me the head of Dobie Gillis. HBO Family West has Nanny McPhee. Oh well...

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

HBO Family has Bring me the head of Dobie Gillis. HBO Family West has Nanny McPhee. Oh well...
                [/quote]

Yeah it's over now though....it will be on soon....

Comment

Guys i m out of here as well. still got a ton of work to do and less time to do it..... (i must be careful ccause i might get fired before that other job is a go!!)</p>

Asian: have fun watching that ol school kick a s s movie!!</p>

GMenFan have a good one!!! Hope u'll get all easy nights from now on, without news headlines that is!!</p>

all others (including frute) take care and good night!!</p>[/quote]

Thanks man. Yeah, let's hope. Enough news about Fishkill. Please... Have a good night, Dutch! I'm about to head out myself.

Comment

Guys i m out of here as well. still got a ton of work to do and less time to do it..... (i must be careful ccause i might get fired before that other job is a go!!)</p>

Asian: have fun watching that ol school kick a s s movie!!</p>

GMenFan have a good one!!! Hope u'll get all easy nights from now on, without news headlines that is!!</p>

all others (including frute) take care and good night!!</p>[/quote]

Ok Dutch!! Enjoy the rest of your day. Don't get fired!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

nah man what did u think!!!(i guess u were refering to the others....)</P>

I like the pic!!! reminds me of old school movies!!!</P>

[/quote]

Yeah when there were real effects people and not just CGI...they had to
                      be creative on how they did things....no blue screens.....or green screens....

Just seemed like it was more fun back in the days...now you can do scenes
                      without even having the other people around you....
                      [/quote]</P>

(last post) i know!! watching those movies just seems more natural!!! but i guess u can't make 1 these days and still wanting to make a buck or 2...... too bad!!!</P>

Well good night!! i might check back in when the job is done!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ok. AG, have a good night, I am off for the night. Anyone else I missed, good night all!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ok. AG, have a good night, I am off for the night. Anyone else I missed, good night all!
                          [/quote]

talk to you later bro!! have a good night!!!

Comment

w!! watching those movies just seems more natural!!! but i guess u can't make 1 these days and still wanting to make a buck or 2...... too bad!!!</p>

Well good night!! i might check back in when the job is done!!</p>[/quote]

it's all about $$ now...maybe I should start watching independant films...oh well..

Have a good night!

Comment

afternoon folks.

AWWWWW!! I wish i could have seen big trouble in little china, it's one of my faves from back in the day. AG, if you wanna see good effects with no CG, you have to watch chinese martial arts movies like seven swords and crouching tiger hidden dragon. it's all wire work. Or Ong Back from thiland. The star does all his own stunts with no wires, no easy breaking scenery, real glass to break through real barbed wire. It's phenomenal.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]afternoon folks.

AWWWWW!! I wish i could have seen big trouble in little china, it's one of my faves from back in the day. AG, if you wanna see good effects with no CG, you have to watch chinese martial arts movies like seven swords and crouching tiger hidden dragon. it's all wire work. Or Ong Back from thiland. The star does all his own stunts with no wires, no easy breaking scenery, real glass to break through real barbed wire. It's phenomenal.
                                [/quote]

Good morning Andy. The only movie I heard of was Crouching Tiger, the other's I have not.
                                But yeah, I don't know if it's because I grwe up with CGI effects, I'm not sure, but there just seems
                                to be a more realistic quality when they "attempt" to do it without CGI...

For example, I wish they limited the 3 Star Wars prequels to as little CGI as possible...oh well...

Comment

Working...
                                X