• Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

hi guys!</P>

</P>

Comment

We have dropped from 70% to 60%.....

<font color="#ff0000">1) AsianGiant (93)
      2) JerseyGiant21 (64)
      3) DutchGMenFan (60)
      4) GMENFAN4EVER (59)
      5) andyeyebrows (35)
      </font>
      6) MattMeyerBud (32)
      7) bigbluefan1986 (30)
      <font color="#ff0000">8) frutepye (30)</font>
      9) Shockey+Manning=Shocking (21)
      10) Duckf00t (19)

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

hi guys!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Hey VA how goes it?

Comment

Just relaxing. The only thing I have to do today (I think) is go to my son's basketball game. It's gonna be a whole weekend of nothing and I'm psyched about it!

Comment

How's everyone here?

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Just relaxing. The only thing I have to do today (I think) is go to my son's basketball game. It's gonna be a whole weekend of nothing and I'm psyched about it![/quote]

Sounds like a good relaxing weekend! Nothing too hectic.....
              How old is your son?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Just relaxing. The only thing I have to do today (I think) is go to my son's basketball game. It's gonna be a whole weekend of nothing and I'm psyched about it![/quote]

Sounds like a good relaxing weekend! Nothing too hectic.....
                How old is your son?

[/quote]</P>

He's 11. He plays baseball, football and basketball. We're always toting him to practice or games or banquets. I don't know how people with more than one kid playing sports do it. Football is particularly time-consuming, because they practice like 4 times a week and then usually have a game. My son was QB and he was actually pretty good, except he was on a team called the Eagles (and they wore green and had that same Phil Eagles logo) [:'(] That kinda sucked to have to shout "go Eagles"....</P>

Comment

He's 11. He plays baseball, football and basketball. We're always toting him to practice or games or banquets. I don't know how people with more than one kid playing sports do it. Football is particularly time-consuming, because they practice like 4 times a week and then usually have a game. My son was QB and he was actually pretty good, except he was on a team called the Eagles (and they wore green and had that same Phil Eagles logo) [:'(] That kinda sucked to have to shout "go Eagles"....</p>[/quote]

Great! Sounds like a very athletic child of yours!!! The eagles? thing? wow! That kinda sucks but oh well....does he play Pop Warner or American Youth Football?

I've nver played Basketball or baseball, but I did play football and it left a great impression on me,
                  it's just different from the other sports....maybe I'm just bias...hehehe....

Also, you are no longer #4 cheerleader, you are now #3 because our #3 has been MIA for over a month!! So you are no longer N, but A....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

He's 11. He plays baseball, football and basketball. We're always toting him to practice or games or banquets. I don't know how people with more than one kid playing sports do it. Football is particularly time-consuming, because they practice like 4 times a week and then usually have a game. My son was QB and he was actually pretty good, except he was on a team called the Eagles (and they wore green and had that same Phil Eagles logo) [:'(] That kinda sucked to have to shout "go Eagles"....</P>

[/quote]

Great! Sounds like a very athletic child of yours!!! The eagles? thing? wow! That kinda sucks but oh well....does he play Pop Warner or American Youth Football?

I've nver played Basketball or baseball, but I did play football and it left a great impression on me,
                    it's just different from the other sports....maybe I'm just bias...hehehe....

Also, you are no longer #4 cheerleader, you are now #3 because our #3 has been MIA for over a month!! So you are no longer N, but A....

[/quote]</P>

man....i was kinda attached to the N.....hmm. oh well.</P>

Actually my son isn't so much athletic as he is smart anda really good team player. His coaches say that he's very "coachable" and he understands what he's supposed to be doing and does it. There are some kids.....and these guys are 11 and 12...that just amaze me, howskilled and fast and strong they are. Mine is in the average in that area, in all the sports he plays. But he's definitely always been an assetto the team.</P>

He wants to play for Virginia Tech...aww.....and he's a huge Giants fan even though my husband is not, so apparently I won that war.[:P] </P>

He knows way more about football than I do, too. Playing and of course, the Madden games, have given him an advantage there...[]</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

man....i was kinda attached to the N.....hmm. oh well.</p>

Actually my son isn't so much athletic as he is smart anda really good team player. His coaches say that he's very "coachable" and he understands what he's supposed to be doing and does it. There are some kids.....and these guys are 11 and 12...that just amaze me, howskilled and fast and strong they are. Mine is in the average in that area, in all the sports he plays. But he's definitely always been an assetto the team.</p>

He wants to play for Virginia Tech...aww.....and he's a huge Giants fan even though my husband is not, so apparently I won that war.[:P] </p>

He knows way more about football than I do, too. Playing and of course, the Madden games, have given him an advantage there...[]</p>[/quote]

haha, well the experience is what matters and learning to be a teamplayer...he'll remember that as
                      he gets older. I am very much an advocate for youth sports. Keeps kids healthy and out of trouble,
                      and teaches them to be social too...

Let's hope those super athletes that you see at 12 years old can do something with it when they
                      get older....VT isn't a bad choice... []

You can keep N if you really want to and we can find a new person for #3, it is your call...

But for now I need to start my daily workout so I shall return later in the day!

Good luck with your sons game today!

Comment

see ya, AG.....and I think I'll keep the N and see if Meggie (right?) comes back....</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]We have dropped from 70% to 60%.....

<FONT color=#ff0000>1) AsianGiant (93)
                          2) JerseyGiant21 (64)
                          3) DutchGMenFan (60)
                          4) GMENFAN4EVER (59)
                          5) andyeyebrows (35)
                          </FONT>
                          6) MattMeyerBud (32)
                          7) bigbluefan1986 (30)
                          <FONT color=#ff0000>8) frutepye (30)</FONT>
                          10) Duckf00t (19)
                          [/quote]</P>

My bad, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

2) JerseyGiant21 (64)
                            3) DutchGMenFan (60)
                            4) GMENFAN4EVER (59)
                            5) andyeyebrows (35)
                            </FONT>
                            6) MattMeyerBud (32)
                            7) bigbluefan1986 (30)
                            10) Duckf00t (19)
                            [/quote]</P>

My bad, loll...</P>[/quote]Morning all. What does that mean above? Total posts?

Comment

what up guysssss

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

2) JerseyGiant21 (64)
                                3) DutchGMenFan (60)
                                4) GMENFAN4EVER (59)
                                5) andyeyebrows (35)
                                </FONT>
                                6) MattMeyerBud (32)
                                7) bigbluefan1986 (30)
                                10) Duckf00t (19)
                                [/quote]</P>

My bad, loll...</P>

[/quote]Morning all. What does that mean above? Total posts?[/quote]</P>

It's the top posters of the day....</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X