Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Just peeking in to play catch up. And I just finished reading "the rules" and I must say they're on point. I'm sorta a loose canon so the word "rules" makes me feel confined, but there isn't anything on there that I'm not already doing so no biggie. Just a thought how about "Guidelines" or "Criteria for Memberhsip". I don't know just a thought. But I like everything I read, you did a good job writing them out.

Especially the interacting and giving perspectives after games. It definitely will help all of us with our overall football knowledge.

Saw the thread has surpassed the 100th page mark. That's awesome.
    I love being part of something so cool.

Anyway, I'm hitting the sack. Talk to everyone tomorrow same time same place!

Hollaaaaaaa!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Shockey needs to stay in New York in the offseason. He and Eli are really developing a rapport and that would only help. I'll have another talk with him, but I don't know how much good it will do.[/quote]

i dunno if i agree with that. At least when shockey goes down there he comes back IN SHAPE...
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Latest Update.

*** This is a TROLL FREE ZONE ***

1) Members on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position.*
        * a) avatar image should reflect your position, but not mandatory.

2) If a member gets promoted, that member is now in charge of finding a suitable replacement.
        * a)* Member cannot be promoted without suitable replacement.

3) Participation is expected.

4) Members must take part of Frutepye's Weekly Bragging Rights Pool.

5) Throughout the week after each game, members are to talk about the game coming from
        their positional perspective. This helps reinforce their knowledge of football.

6) Members who have not participated in atleast 2 games will be fired.

7) If any coach is replaced/fired(in real life),* then the member that holds that position must turn
        ** in their avatar and a replacement will be made.

8) Coaches with assistants have the authority to release them and find a replacement.

This is the only place you will find Giants Cheerleaders! There are 6 total.
        Each cheerleader will spell G . I . A . N . T . S

** This season only (2006) **
        Please vote Antonio Pierce into the Pro-Bowl.
        www.antoniopierce58.com (official AP site!)
        [/quote]

alrighty... so i think i have an open assistant OLine position?
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I like the rules a lot. </P>

only question is, how does the bragging rights pool work?</P>

oh, that and the fact I can only see games on NFL gamecentre unless it's a night time game so my post game analysis may be a little basic. I will participate though.</P>

that only leaves one thing to say, lets have a good day of practice!</P>

Comment

morning all!

Ughh...I have so much crap to do today......booo!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Meggie4754"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Meggie4754"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Meggie! Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!
              [/quote]

She can't cut it.....

[/quote]

AWWW....guess i was fired =-([/quote]

Meggie! You're back!

I need to know that you have a strong commitment to the following:
              You will cheer! [&lt;)]
              You will wear panties! [A]
              You will drink beer! [B]
              You should be able to fight with a Carolina Panther cheerleader in a bar and knock the skank out! [:@]
              You must Drink more beer....[B]

If you can promise me that....you are back on the squad. []
              [/quote]

The beer i can do... the panties not so sure....and of course i'll kick some panther cheerleader ***[/quote]

I like that attitude Meggie! I say you can be cheerleader #3. []

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

Like my Grandpa! Lol. He's been a Giants fan for life, maybestarted around the 40's or so? I don't think he knows much about coaching, though [:P]. </p>

Tidbit: The Giants defensive coordinator has the lowest salary among DCs in the league (assuming that my Madden '07 Franchise info is correct).</p>[/quote]

That is very interesting, I did not know that!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]morning all!

Ughh...I have so much crap to do today......booo!!!!!!!!
                  [/quote]

C'est la vie...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I like that attitude Meggie! I say you can be cheerleader #3. []
                    [/quote]

I will let you ponder on that throughout today. Let me know by afternoon and we
                    can make her official.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

I like the rules a lot. </p>

only question is, how does the bragging rights pool work?</p>

oh, that and the fact I can only see games on NFL gamecentre unless it's a night time game so my post game analysis may be a little basic. I will participate though.</p>

that only leaves one thing to say, lets have a good day of practice!</p>[/quote]

Penalty free game I hope!!

The bragging rights is nothing more than choosing which teams you think will win.
                      Frutepye has the list in the TAGF. Just pick each team you think will win, and at the end, she
                      will tally up the scores....

You can look at the current one floating around right now to get an idea.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Just a thought how about "Guidelines" or "Criteria for Memberhsip". I don't know just a thought. But I like everything I read, you did a good job writing them out.

Especially the interacting and giving perspectives after games. It definitely will help all of us with our overall football knowledge. [/quote]

I didn't like using "rules" either. Just couldn't think of the correct word at the moment.

I like both suggestions. How about we put them together and call it, "Membership Guidelines" ?

Thoughts? I'd like to solidify everything by Friday and post it up.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrighty... so i think i have an open assistant OLine position?[/quote]

We have some positions opening, I will post the latest update later this afternoon....

Comment

*Ugh* Morning all!</P>

Long day already. The power in my apartment went out and my alarm reset itself. So I woke up and had to fly around getting ready like a worldwind. I'm groggy and sleepy andI need to start over. Too bad I can't though!</P>

Anyway...what's going on with you guys. </P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Just a thought how about "Guidelines" or "Criteria for Memberhsip". I don't know just a thought. But I like everything I read, you did a good job writing them out. Especially the interacting and giving perspectives after games. It definitely will help all of us with our overall football knowledge. [/quote]

I didn't like using "rules" either. Just couldn't think of the correct word at the moment.

I like both suggestions. How about we put them together and call it, "Membership Guidelines" ?

Thoughts? I'd like to solidify everything by Friday and post it up.
                              [/quote]</P>

Now that I like! "Membership Guidelines" is great!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

*Ugh* Morning all!</p>

Long day already. The power in my apartment went out and my alarm reset itself. So I woke up and had to fly around getting ready like a worldwind. I'm groggy and sleepy andI need to start over. Too bad I can't though!</p>

Anyway...what's going on with you guys. </p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Welcome to my world. Except you don't have to commute 45 each way!! Or maybe you do?

Comment

Working...
                                X