Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Hey feelinblue...</P>

What's going on???</P>

[/quote]</P>

When I say nothing is going on, I mean NOTHING is going on...but I'm good, thanks[]</P>

Here's a random question for you guys across the pond.....when you are watching football, do you see American commercials? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Hi fbiva (i hope this is not a curse, just a short for your name!!)</P>

good for you nothing is going on!! How was your sons game???</P>

A: we in holland don't get to see the same commercials as you do in the states. probably cause it won't make sense, since we don't have the items they are advertising about. We do get commercials, unfortunately all british (why i do not know!!!!!!!). I wished if they would show commercials i'd get the american ones and not any british (same statement goes for that: brits have different products then we have......)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Happy 16,000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Congratulations everyone...</P>[/quote]Tent, you broke the 1000 mark! Congrats.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]here's one for ya

<H1>So Easy, No Wonder Gibril28wilson is #1.</H1>

[/quote]
      oh, word. i didnt know i was #1....

wait, wait. this is confusing
      [/quote]
      guess not?
      [/quote]</P>

yes it is,....... but than i thought: he is probably having one of those logo's, so i didnt want to say anything........</P>

[/quote]
      i still dont get it
      [/quote]</P>

just look back a few pages (might be more then a few i don't remember the exact number) if u see a link made by andy and click on it u get a whole lot of options. Just go to slogans, type ur name and voila, u see a whole bunch of slogans with ur name. Really funny ones, like the one andy is talking about.</P>

Hope this will clear the sky a lill[:S]</P>

Comment

Congratulations everyone...</P>

haha!! u too man. and offcourse congrats on breaking the 1000 with this username!!![&lt;)][Y][D]</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Hey feelinblue...</P>

What's going on???</P>

[/quote]</P>

When I say nothing is going on, I mean NOTHING is going on...but I'm good, thanks[]</P>

Here's a random question for you guys across the pond.....when you are watching football, do you see American commercials? </P>

[/quote]</P>

A: we in holland don't get to see the same commercials as you do in the states. probably cause it won't make sense, since we don't have the items they are advertising about. We do get commercials, unfortunately all british (why i do not know!!!!!!!). I wished if they would show commercials i'd get the american ones and not any british (same statement goes for that: brits have different products then we have......)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Congratulations everyone...</P>

[/quote]Tent, you broke the 1000 mark! Congrats.[/quote]</P>

Thanks...Combined with my "YouKnowItsTrue"account, I have 1,200+ posts...I think that I started posting in November...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Hey feelinblue...</P>

What's going on???</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

His game was good but they lost. They played an undefeated team, but they played some great defense. The coach asked me if I'd fed raw meat to my son this morning....he played pretty well. []</P>

hm.....that makes sense about the commercials. </P>

Do you watch the NFLEL games? </P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Hey did anyone see frutepeye drop a note here!! good she is back to earth, lol!! She even mentioned her inner voices (or was that her roomie...??)[/quote]</P>

Yea, I saw her postbefore...I guess she's doing well then...</P>

Nets-Nuggetsgame on at 9:00PM...It's starting in three minutes...</P>

[/quote]</P>

ya know.... i thought there was a dutchman playing for the nuggets last year (now with the spurs i believe) Elson. I had to play against him a few years back. To think he made it to the nba is truely amazing!!! Same goes with gadzuric (bucks i believe). when we used to play him all he could do was dunkin and blocking. Darnnnn i musted have done something wrong somewhere[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wow!!!That's amazing how you used to play <FONT color=#0000ff>with</FONT> them...</P>

[/quote]</P>

not with but against them.... elson was pretty good back then as well, but gadzuric only played for like a year so hewas really bad!! He sure upgraded his play though!! Good for him!!</P>

Comment

<H4 class=CommonSidebarHeader><SPAN id=_ctl0__ctl1_rcr_Resourcelabel5><FONT face=Arial>Most Active Users</FONT></SPAN> </H4>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContent>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>1) AsianGiant (80) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>2) AsianGiant (80) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>3) JerseyGiant21 (53) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>4) DutchGMenFan (53) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>5) JerseyGiant21 (53) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>6) DutchGMenFan (53) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>7) GMENFAN4EVER (49) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>8) GMENFAN4EVER (49) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>9) Giantsbigd_Ballin (47) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>10) Giantsbigd_Ballin (47) </DIV>
                <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>Looks like we are back up there again.</DIV></DIV>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]He mjg!!! how r u man?? saw the post about your trip.... feel bad for ya man!! to think u have to do the same trip again ...... u r dedicated!![/quote]</P>

Yeah this one will be to the other coast...ugh. Takes all day to travel. I should be in First which will make it better.[D]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well that sure is a lill relief!! but still if a flight is going nowhere i guess it doesn't matter if your flying first or coach..... Hope this one will be without delay!!</P>

btw: can't u fly by yourself??? i thought u were a pilot....... </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
                    <H4 class=CommonSidebarHeader><SPAN id=_ctl0__ctl1_rcr_Resourcelabel5><FONT face=Arial>Most Active Users</FONT></SPAN> </H4>
                    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>Looks like we are back up there again.</DIV></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

We were always on the top five, weare 60% on the top ten page...</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

I'm trying to get back on there, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]He mjg!!! how r u man?? saw the post about your trip.... feel bad for ya man!! to think u have to do the same trip again ...... u r dedicated!![/quote]</P>

Yeah this one will be to the other coast...ugh. Takes all day to travel. I should be in First which will make it better.[D]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well that sure is a lill relief!! but still if a flight is going nowhere i guess it doesn't matter if your flying first or coach..... Hope this one will be without delay!!</P>

btw: can't u fly by yourself??? i thought u were a pilot....... </P>[/quote]I can fly myself, but my little Grumman only does 130 knots, so flying 2500 miles takes some time! Plus it's cheaper for the company to buy me tickets then let me take one of the big planes.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

LOL!!!!! haha it is kinna weird to be number 4 and 6..... as is jersey 3 and 5.... Well guess ladies first[][] But still i haven't had 53 post have i??? I mean today......</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

LOL!!!!! haha it is kinna weird to be number 4 and 6..... as is jersey 3 and 5.... Well guess ladies first[][] But still i haven't had 53 post have i??? I mean today......</P>[/quote]I'm not sure where these numbers come from. Tent and I have both been active today.

Comment

I just thought of something....every year Tiki and Ronde Barber come here (I live in Roanoke) and do this NFL Twins Camp. It's a 2-day deal where they teach kids drills and stuff. My son got to go the year before last, but we weren't in town this past year. I wonder if they'll stop doing that now that Tiki's retired?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

btw: can't u fly by yourself??? i thought u were a pilot....... </P>

[/quote]I can fly myself, but my little Grumman only does 130 knots, so flying 2500 miles takes some time! Plus it's cheaper for the company to buy me tickets then let me take one of the big planes.[/quote]</P>

LOL i figured that was the case. Why go commercial if u can fly yourself..... but yeah it sure makes a lot of sense. It might take a long while to get home flying 130 knots lol!!! Plus now you get to be served drinks and all[] well, i still hope all goes as scheduled. When is the flight again??</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X