X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

*Ugh* Morning all!</P>

Long day already. The power in my apartment went out and my alarm reset itself. So I woke up and had to fly around getting ready like a worldwind. I'm groggy and sleepy andI need to start over. Too bad I can't though!</P>

Anyway...what's going on with you guys. </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Welcome to my world. Except you don't have to commute 45 each way!! Or maybe you do?
    [/quote]</P>

Acutally it's about that closer to 35 mins. But that's b/c I leave out at 6:30. But if anything happens out of place, like this morning, and I don't leave out that early, then we're talking more than 1hr and 30 mins tacked on b/c of the new rush hour traffic. Which is what I had to fight through this morning.</P>

Sometimes I think I'm cursed, b/c of all of the crap I go through to get so much done. But I try not to complain, b/c I'm not doing as bad as some. So I move on....</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Acutally it's about that closer to 35 mins. But that's b/c I leave out at 6:30. But if anything happens out of place, like this morning, and I don't leave out that early, then we're talking more than 1hr and 30 mins tacked on b/c of the new rush hour traffic. Which is what I had to fight through this morning.</p>

Sometimes I think I'm cursed, b/c of all of the crap I go through to get so much done. But I try not to complain, b/c I'm not doing as bad as some. So I move on....</p>[/quote]

Ouch you do!! Oh well, like I told JerseyGiant, c'est la vie!

Comment

u think your day is long already!</P>

i already had court.. now i have to go to work for 7 hours at 1130 and then i gotta start a 10 page paper for school.. and come to the board of course</P>

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]

u think your day is long already!</p>

i already had court.. now i have to go to work for 7 hours at 1130 and then i gotta start a 10 page paper for school.. and come to the board of course</p>[/quote]

wowzers!!!!

Comment

so what forum will the bragging rights pick em thing be in.. the general sports?

Comment

Thanks for the guidelines Boss</P>

I will be filing my D line report on the game after i get back from Charlotte</P>

( flying out for real tomorrow ....back Wed 13th ) ....dont fire me in my absence please !</P>

Will be making some British noise for the G men....expect some big plays from Osi</P>

Go Giants</P>
              Winter Is Coming .... Go Giants !

Comment

nice rules coach...

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]so what forum will the bragging rights pick em thing be in.. the general sports?[/quote]

We'll keep the bragging rights in the TAGF forum so everyone else can participate and not
                  have to come here for it...

Comment

AsianGiant, how do u get promoted???

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]

Thanks for the guidelines Boss</p>

I will be filing my D line report on the game after i get back from Charlotte</p>

( flying out for real tomorrow ....back Wed 13th ) ....dont fire me in my absence please !</p>

Will be making some British noise for the G men....expect some big plays from Osi</p>

Go Giants</p>[/quote]

Not a problem. That is what I like to hear! Have a safe trip!!

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]so what forum will the bragging rights pick em thing be in.. the general sports?[/quote]</P>

No that's on the TAGF forum.</P>

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]AsianGiant, how do u get promoted???[/quote]

I don't, it ends here for me...if I name a new GM, it won't be me....

Comment

and how do I get promoted loll...

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]and how do I get promoted loll...[/quote]

Positions open up during the course of the season. In the off-season everyone gets
                              re-evaluated. You either get promoted, demoted, or released.

Comment

o!!! this is like year long thing... cool... i thought it was gonna be short like a madden thing, but this is better...

Comment

Working...
                                X