Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]

They have a movie on LMN called Buried Secrets that looks quite spicy!
    [/quote]

Stupid DISH network got rid on LMN...all I have is the regular Lifetime TV channel...but there is a movie on it called Lesser Evil...seems good
    [/quote]
    Yeah I was checking that one out too! And I heard about Dish getting rid of CourtTV too. They're tripping!
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

WHAT??? that sucks, I LOVE Court tv......</P>

</P>

But I don't have dish so I'm fine.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]Heyeveryone...[/quote]</P>

he tent, how r u doing today??? nice job on "how do i make my girl/wife watch Gmen/Yankee/Nets"! I think u handled it real well. Lets hope real life is the same[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh, thanks...Hey everyone, I'm doing great, but I need some help from AG...</P>

Comment

I'm finally starting to get excited about the new season. Seeing Toomer and LA's recovery and all the changes in coaches makes me feel alot better.

Comment

Tent, we need to fix you up with an official staff avatar whenever you're ready...

I guess your back on the good side of the mods...LOL...

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]

They have a movie on LMN called Buried Secrets that looks quite spicy!
            [/quote]

Stupid DISH network got rid on LMN...all I have is the regular Lifetime TV channel...but there is a movie on it called Lesser Evil...seems good
            [/quote]
            Yeah I was checking that one out too! And I heard about Dish getting rid of CourtTV too. They're tripping!
            [/quote]</p>

</p>

WHAT??? that sucks, I LOVE Court tv......</p>

</p>

But I don't have dish so I'm fine.</p>[/quote]
            You're silly Cake (Hey I like that, can I call you Cake?)

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm finally starting to get excited about the new season. Seeing Toomer and LA's recovery and all the changes in coaches makes me feel alot better.
              [/quote]

Agreed, it's like getting your car back from the garage and it's sparkly clean and all fixed up!!!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm finally starting to get excited about the new season. Seeing Toomer and LA's recovery and all the changes in coaches makes me feel alot better.
                [/quote]

Same here, Bleu. Did we officially get a QB coach yet?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
                  [/quote]

OMG! I am so pissed...they have it listed as Court TV...but they are showing the Biography channel on there! At first I was like..okay...maybe a little goof....but then I found out they were getting rid of the channel! [:@] I need my Forensic Files! Boo!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
                    You're silly Cake (Hey I like that, can I call you Cake?)

[/quote]

I like Cake too...nice and short....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up Dutch and Bleu? How are you two doing?
                      [/quote]
                      Hey GMEN4, I'm great same ole, work, school and all. I finally got a few moments of free time to come on and post. What's up with you?
                      [/quote]

Hey! Not much... Been working my ***** off and fighting a damn cold. Other than that, everything's cool here.
                      [/quote]</P>

he gmenfan, u could use a lill tiger balm. Vicks/dampoo (i dunno if that is even available in the US .....???????) are better offcourse. Just to clear everything. Or take a steam bath!! </P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

OMG! I am so pissed...they have it listed as Court TV...but they are showing the Biography channel on there! At first I was like..okay...maybe a little goof....but then I found out they were getting rid of the channel! [:@] I need my Forensic Files! Boo!
                        [/quote]

Can you PLEASE get Directtv already!!!?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Tent, we need to fix you up with an official staff avatar whenever you're ready...

I guess your back on the good side of the mods...LOL...
                          [/quote]</P>

I have a problem...I'm on this citrix server...I downloaded Adobe Photoshop from this place (Actually, my cousins college)but now I can't copy anything from that Adobe Photoshop to my computer...I made an avatar, but I don't know how to get it to go onto my computer...Can you help me???</P>

Comment

Hey guys! How's it goin'?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I'm finally starting to get excited about the new season. Seeing Toomer and LA's recovery and all the changes in coaches makes me feel alot better.
                              [/quote]

Agreed, it's like getting your car back from the garage and it's sparkly clean and all fixed up!!!
                              [/quote]

It took me awhile to get to this point. The end of the season and our same ole playoff showing left a bad taste in my mouth. But I'm coming around...

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
                                Same here, Bleu. Did we officially get a QB coach yet?
                                [/quote]

Yeah we did.....I think all of our positions are solidified now...don't know what
                                they are going to do with ST coach though....

Comment

Working...
                                X