Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ohh...that movie/documentray Super Size Me is on msnbc........
    [/quote]

I have this on DVD but never watched it. Too lazy to play it, now that it is on MSNBC
    I will watch it!!!
    [/quote]

That's the one where the dude stuffs himself with McDonald's? Haven't seen it either.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

just ask asian what grade he is in now[]</P>

</P>

(j/k coach!!)</P>

[/quote]

If school kept continuing, then I would be in 22nd grade right now....well beyond super senior.....
      [/quote]</P>

well, jersey i guess that makes it 14 seasons ago...... [:S][:O]</P>

Comment

Whats a Slingbox?</P>

Comment

Oh No!!!
          He is talking about chicken Mc Nuggets!!!!
          Boo!!!!

I already feel ill!

Oh this is coming on again at 11pm

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ohh...that movie/documentray Super Size Me is on msnbc........
            [/quote]
            OMG!!!!! MY PARENTS AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THAT!!! DVR ALERT!!!
            [/quote]

It's like 40 minutes into it......
            Good stuff.....
            makes ya stay away from McDonald's!!! [:P]

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!! I feel sick...he just found a hair in his sundae or yougart thing...[+o(]
            [/quote]
            There were two other showings at 11 PM and 3 AM. Thanks, JG. you just made my day =) (I'm not being sarcastic; we spent months looking for this).

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ohh...that movie/documentray Super Size Me is on msnbc........
              [/quote]

I have this on DVD but never watched it. <FONT color=#0000ff>Too lazy</FONT> to play it, now that it is on MSNBC
              I will watch it!!!
              [/quote]</P>

coach be carefull man!! this is the first part of getting super sized!!! (me misses always says: u need to have enough excercise each day to burn some cals!!)</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

It's like 40 minutes into it......
                Good stuff.....
                makes ya stay away from McDonald's!!! [:P]

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!! I feel sick...he just found a hair in his sundae or yougart thing...[+o(]
                [/quote]

You know what's sick? Back in the 80's when McDonald's had the Steak Sandwich, I ordered one and found a bunch of tangled hair! Really f'in gross! [+o(] I'll never forget that!

Comment

Since we're talking about television I have to ask; do you guys watch American Idol out of your own free will? I only watch it because it's "the best show since the Flintstones" at school. I still think it's stupid, lol.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Yeah, you and me both. I swear, Sunday's blow now without the Giants.
                    [/quote]

I really hate sundays when season is over.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ohh...that movie/documentray Super Size Me is on msnbc........
                      [/quote]
                      That movie is the reason why I stopped eating McDonald's and fast food in general. If someone can get that sick after one month of McDonald's than I don't want any parts of it. Great documentary, and he did a wonderful job at opening some eyes.

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

coach be carefull man!! this is the first part of getting super sized!!! (me misses always says: u need to have enough excercise each day to burn some cals!!)</p>[/quote]

I burn about 500 calories everyday. I've done it since December....I put in about 1 hour and a half into cardio work everyday...

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

You know what's sick? Back in the 80's when McDonald's had the Steak Sandwich, I ordered one and found a bunch of tangled hair! Really f'in gross! [+o(] I'll never forget that!
                          [/quote]

OMG ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew [+o(]

Now I will never forget that!

I don't care if I'm in a rush.......no more fast food. [+o(]

Comment

AsianGiant, I have one more question...Why can't I just copy and paste the picture from the citrix server to my computer???

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Yeah, you and me both. I swear, Sunday's blow now without the Giants.
                              [/quote]

I really hate sundays when season is over.....
                              [/quote]

Yeah, hopefully this time next year we'll be talking about the Giants in the Super Bowl. That would be nice... Wishful thinking, but nice...

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ohh...that movie/documentray Super Size Me is on msnbc........
                                [/quote]
                                That movie is the reason why I stopped eating McDonald's and fast food in general. If someone can get that sick after one month of McDonald's than I don't want any parts of it. Great documentary, and he did a wonderful job at opening some eyes.
                                [/quote]
                                Sounds like I'll be happy that I had a salad at the mall instead of the McDonald's that my mom and sister had at the mall after seeing this one...

Comment

Working...
                                X