Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ohh...that movie/documentray Super Size Me is on msnbc........
    [/quote]
    That movie is the reason why I stopped eating McDonald's and fast food in general. If someone can get that sick after one month of McDonald's than I don't want any parts of it. Great documentary, and he did a wonderful job at opening some eyes.
    [/quote]

The problem is fast food isn't meant to be eaten everyday. If you eat healthy everyday, then McD's once a month won't have any impact on you whatsoever...

If I ate 3 slices of pizza everyday, I would probably get just as sick as eating any other fast food everyday....
    [/quote]
    Another thing, most sporty kids claim to eat a whole pie of pizza and they're still skin and bones. I eat two slices of pizza and I'm 130 pounds. I understand they play a lot of sports and I don't but that's like what, 2k-3k calories right there.

Comment

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" oreferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">Oh, sorry, I'll get the avatar up in a second...</v:shapetype></SPAN></P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

coach be carefull man!! this is the first part of getting super sized!!! (me misses always says: u need to have enough excercise each day to burn some cals!!)</P>

[/quote]

I burn about 500 calories everyday. I've done it since December....I put in about 1 hour and a half into cardio work everyday...
        [/quote]</P>

oh yeah!! sorry i forgot coach. u really are working your tail off every single day (or at least u mention it here). Good for you and i hope u feel better because of it!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Yeah, hopefully this time next year we'll be talking about the Giants in the Super Bowl. That would be nice... Wishful thinking, but nice...
          [/quote]

That would be nice! I hope we can get our Shizz together.....
          Maybe next season I should get an actual voodoo doll...[*-)]
          [/quote]

Exactly. LOL! Either a real voodoo doll, or that voodoo doll kit you love!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]
            Another thing, most sporty kids claim to eat a whole pie of pizza and they're still skin and bones. I eat two slices of pizza and I'm 130 pounds. I understand they play a lot of sports and I don't but that's like what, 2k-3k calories right there.
            [/quote]

I've eaten a whole pie of pizza once!! And that was with toppings. I was watching a knicks game
            by myself and bought a pie. I ate the whole thing during the course of the game.....

If you're 130 that's not bad at all!! That's actually close to my goal!!!

Comment

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" oreferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">AG, when I try to paste the picture here, it comes out blank...I took it from Microsoft Word...</v:shapetype></SPAN></P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]
                [/quote]

I've eaten a whole pie of pizza once!! And that was with toppings. I was watching a knicks game
                by myself and bought a pie. I ate the whole thing during the course of the game.....

[/quote]
                You must have forgotten that I'm 12 and 5' 3'', lol. I still look fat as heck.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

How much do you weigh AG?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[+o(]
                    [/quote]

[] Sorry Bleu... did I get you sick with that story?

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

oh yeah!! sorry i forgot coach. u really are working your tail off every single day (or at least u mention it here). Good for you and i hope u feel better because of it!!</p>[/quote]

It's really tough and a long battle, but a battle I want to win...

Thanks!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

But remember...you still growing...you will get taller and stuff

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

How much do you weigh AG?</p>[/quote]

I'm 5'7 and I used to weigh 152...I am now 144.....I want to be under 140 by end of February....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Since we're talking about television I have to ask; do you guys watch American Idol out of your own free will? I only watch it because it's "the best show since the Flintstones" at school. I still think it's stupid, lol.
                            [/quote]

I don't watch American Idol either...never have..never will....don't understand why people love that show
                            [/quote]</P>

gigantoir: it is a real big thing here as well. We have had bout 3 or 4 shows. I must admit to have watched the 1st one. Being dutch i must say the english language isn't a given thing to everybody[]. the way some ppl pronounce words or lyrics is just .......... lets say not something to be proud of.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]
                              [/quote]

That's just baby chubs on you....you'll grow out of it!!! []

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]

[+o(]
                                [/quote]

[] Sorry Bleu... did I get you sick with that story?
                                [/quote]
                                Yeah but I appreciate the reassurance, b/c it just keeps me further away from fast food places. I can only imagine what you did when you saw that. I think I would have made the nightly news for going crazy after that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X