• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

How much do you weigh AG?</P>

[/quote]

I'm 5'7 and I used to weigh 152...I am now 144.....I want to be under 140 by end of February....
    [/quote]</P>

WOW...</P>

</P>

I+'m 5'10 and 155</P>

Comment

Wow did you see that jar of sugar she said most kids drink??? WOW

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]
        You must have forgotten that I'm 12 and 5' 3'', lol. I still look fat as heck.
        [/quote]

That's just baby chubs on you....you'll grow out of it!!! []
        [/quote]
        I agree...you'll spend the rest of your life worrying about your weight, don't start now. Wait until you're finished growing then find ways to maintain.

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

WOW...</p>

</p>

I+'m 5'10 and 155</p>[/quote]

WOW you are one skinny mofo then!!!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]

[+o(]
            [/quote]

[] Sorry Bleu... did I get you sick with that story?
            [/quote]
            Yeah but I appreciate the reassurance, b/c it just keeps me further away from fast food places. I can only imagine what you did when you saw that. I think I would have made the nightly news for going crazy after that one.
            [/quote]

LOL! No prob. I can picture you going crazy with that one. As for me, yeah, I wasn't a happy camper.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]

[+o(]
              [/quote]

[] Sorry Bleu... did I get you sick with that story?
              [/quote]
              Yeah but I appreciate the reassurance, b/c it just keeps me further away from fast food places. I can only imagine what you did when you saw that. I think I would have made the nightly news for going crazy after that one.
              [/quote]

It is good to hear all this crap....no more fast food...
              I dunno what I would've done....I probably would've gone all apesh*t!

Comment

Just weighed myself on my parent's BMI scale, 32%. Decent enough...

Comment

Nutrisystem is trying to appeal to theur male audience as much as ever. They're now paying about 5 former football players and analyst in endorsements. Too funny!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

coach be carefull man!! this is the first part of getting super sized!!! (me misses always says: u need to have enough excercise each day to burn some cals!!)</P>

[/quote]

I burn about 500 calories everyday. I've done it since December....I put in about 1 hour and a half into cardio work everyday...
                    [/quote]
                    See this is what I don't get about wieghtloss, you burn 500 calories but eat 1000 calories and still lose weight. I just can't figure it out, lol.
                    [/quote]</P>

well it is quit simple.. ur body burns energie without you doing a thing (or u must be a real cold individual[]) just to keep your body temp at 37 degrees C (i think that is bout 100 F ain't it.....). So it really burns lets say 750 cals a day (don't know the real numbers must ask my wife for that). If u eat 1000 and burn 750 u gain weight and if u burn a extra 500 you loose weight.[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]
                      Another thing, most sporty kids claim to eat a whole pie of pizza and they're still skin and bones. I eat two slices of pizza and I'm 130 pounds. I understand they play a lot of sports and I don't but that's like what, 2k-3k calories right there.
                      [/quote]

I've eaten a whole pie of pizza once!! And that was with toppings. I was watching a knicks game
                      by myself and bought a pie. I ate the whole thing during the course of the game.....

If you're 130 that's not bad at all!! That's actually close to my goal!!!
                      [/quote]
                      You must have forgotten that I'm 12 and 5' 3'', lol. I still look fat as heck.
                      [/quote]</P>

Your young you'll grow out of the fat, just start doing weights and get regular cardio and eat plenty of protien and youll be sound. I was chubby as a kid but ive grown out of it, im 6"0 and 210 now and thats through weight lifting and skipping i do loads for cardio. Over past year or so have been using protien supplements to help with muscle mass (not something id recommend to you until your 18 at least as your still growing) so long as you are in a good regime then this works a treat, problem is what with having just had a month off from Uni over christmas time doingnothing apart from eating and drinking loads ive put on at least 14 pounds of fat as ive been lazy so im starting to get back into regime properly last week and going well!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I dunno what I would've done....I probably would've gone all ape****!
                        [/quote]

LMAO! Yeah, I can see you and Bleu on the Nightly News. But JG, promise one thing, don't do anything here. We've already had our share of news lately.
                        j/k

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I dunno what I would've done....I probably would've gone all ape****!
                          [/quote]

LMAO! Yeah, I can see you and Bleu on the Nightly News. But JG, promise one thing, don't do anything here. We've already had our share of news lately.
                          j/k
                          [/quote]

LOL....
                          I'll behave...cuz no more fast food for me
                          Hello veggies!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Just weighed myself on my parent's BMI scale, 32%. Decent enough...
                            [/quote]

Just remember, as much as losing weight is important, your cardio is A LOT more important.

I forget where I read it, but they said a skinny person that isn't in shape is more risk to heart attack
                            than an overweight guy that is in shape....

Look at the offensive linemen, they can block and run plays for almost 3-4 hours!!!

A skinny out of shape guy couldn't do that.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

WOW...</P>

</P>

I+'m 5'10 and 155</P>

[/quote]

WOW you are one skinny mofo then!!!
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</P>

Comment

Sorry, having problems...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X