Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]
    I agree...you'll spend the rest of your life worrying about your weight, don't start now. Wait until you're finished growing then find ways to maintain.
    [/quote]
    But, Y'know when you realize that you can barely do a push up and that a decent fraction PE grade is based on how well you can run and things like that and Phys. Ed. is the only thing holding you back from making the really good honors section; you have to notice that you have a problem.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Just weighed myself on my parent's BMI scale, 32%. Decent enough...
      [/quote]

Just remember, as much as losing weight is important, your cardio is A LOT more important.

I forget where I read it, but they said a skinny person that isn't in shape is more risk to heart attack
      than an overweight guy that is in shape....

<font color="#ff1493">Look at the offensive linemen, they can block and run plays for almost 3-4 hours!!!

A skinny out of shape guy couldn't do that.....
      </font>
      [/quote]
      That is so so true.

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</p>[/quote]

Isn't 19% really really good??

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL....
          I'll behave...cuz no more fast food for me
          Hello veggies!
          [/quote]

Cool... Cause now you can look forward to squirrel. [] Of course, you can have it with veggies, too. [+o(]

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Sorry, having problems...</p>[/quote]
            Aww that's foul! [+o(]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Ugo Ehiogu (an english footballer) has 2% body fat, he is pure lean muscle!</P>

Comment

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I think its "I-Shape" percentage for my size...... .</P>

I have no fat on my legs arms face or whatever, tits on my tomach which isn't much but it is concentrated there....</P>

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Ugo Ehiogu (an english footballer) has 2% body fat, he is pure lean muscle!</p>[/quote]
                  Is he married? J/K

Comment

WOW...</p>

</p>

I+'m 5'10 and 155</p>[/quote]

WOW you are one skinny mofo then!!!
                    [/quote]
                    im 17 and im 5'10'' 155. lol

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]

Ugo Ehiogu (an english footballer) has 2% body fat, he is pure lean muscle!</p>[/quote]

Wow that is crazy!

Comment

***AG LOOK HERE*** </P>

***AG LOOK HERE***</P>

***AG LOOK HERE***</P>

***AG LOOK HERE***</P>

I have the picture on Microsoft Word...How can I get it as my avatar,or send it in a post???</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I think its "I-Shape" percentage for my size...... .</p>

I have no fat on my legs arms face or whatever, tits on my tomach which isn't much but it is concentrated there....</p>[/quote]
                          Forget it I'll just marry you cake. You are one lean man...hmmm...[:P]

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL....
                            I'll behave...cuz no more fast food for me
                            Hello veggies!
                            [/quote]

Cool... Cause now you can look forward to squirrel. [] Of course, you can have it with veggies, too. [+o(]
                            [/quote]

Ewwwww
                            Still can't believe there are people that eat squirrel...oh my! [+o(][+o(]

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I heard that a female bodybuilder has that percentage. If there's antything I'm afraid of, it's really muscular women, no offence. Lol.

Comment

How much do you weigh AG?</P>

[/quote]

I'm 5'7 and I used to weigh 152...I am now 144.....I want to be under 140 by end of February....
                                [/quote]</P>

asian, i justed checked the metric system in comparison with yours: according to the math we use here to know if someone is good and weight vs height u r close to ideal. Bout 132 would be the ideal but anywhere between 138 and 132 lbs is good!! So just try to keep up a lill more and u r rocking!!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X