X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

I think its "I-Shape" percentage for my size...... .</p>

I have no fat on my legs arms face or whatever, tits on my tomach which isn't much but it is concentrated there....</p>[/quote]

Let's talk when you get 10 years older.....[]

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

WOW...</P>

</P>

I+'m 5'10 and 155</P>

[/quote]

WOW you are one skinny mofo then!!!
      [/quote]
      im 17 and im 5'10'' 155. lol
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

lol, then you know what I'm sayin.</P>

not real strong, but definatly not weak....Im really fast though...and very athletic.</P>

Comment

Such a difference between males and females, even when I'm at my best weight you'd have to invade my brain literally to get that info outta me. I like how males are so open about weight. Pretty cool!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</P>

[/quote]

Isn't 19% really really good??
          [/quote]</P>

Ugo Ehiogu (an english footballer) has 2% body fat, he is pure lean muscle!</P>

[/quote]
          Is he married? J/K
          [/quote]</P>

LOL! I dunno, he is about 34 so id presume so! He has just joined scottish club Rangers so maybe you could go stalk him there?! j/k</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

asian, i justed checked the metric system in comparison with yours: according to the math we use here to know if someone is good and weight vs height u r close to ideal. Bout 132 would be the ideal but anywhere between 138 and 132 lbs is good!! So just try to keep up a lill more and u r rocking!!</p>[/quote]

Thanks Dutch, that is exactly my goal!! I need to lose about 10 more pounds!! So that would
            bring me to 134....which is good enough for me!!

My scale is actually broken and it only displays my weight in KG's....so I think I am about 65.4 KG right now...

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I think its "I-Shape" percentage for my size...... .</P>

I have no fat on my legs arms face or whatever, tits on my tomach which isn't much but it is concentrated there....</P>

[/quote]
              Forget it I'll just marry you cake. You are one lean man...hmmm...[:P]
              [/quote]</P>

</P>

haha, lmao</P>

</P>

I taste good to.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Ewwwww
                Still can't believe there are people that eat squirrel...oh my! [+o(][+o(]
                [/quote]

I know... right? That is so messed up! Whatever floats their boat, I guess.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Such a difference between males and females, even when I'm at my best weight you'd have to invade my brain literally to get that info outta me. I like how males are so open about weight. Pretty cool!
                  [/quote]

I'm very open, I have nothing to hide....as you noticed almost everyone here revealed their height and weight....

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Ugo Ehiogu (an english footballer) has 2% body fat, he is pure lean muscle!</p>[/quote]
                    I heard that a female bodybuilder has that percentage. If there's antything I'm afraid of, it's really muscular women, no offence. Lol.
                    [/quote]
                    None taken...I'd rather have some curves thank you! Tight, non-jiggly curves that is. But overly muscular women aren't very attractive.

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]

Ugo Ehiogu (an english footballer) has 2% body fat, he is pure lean muscle!</p>[/quote]

This dude?

He looks fit! Hello!

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

***AG LOOK HERE*** </p>

***AG LOOK HERE***</p>

***AG LOOK HERE***</p>

***AG LOOK HERE***</p>

I have the picture on Microsoft Word...How can I get it as my avatar,or send it in a post???</p>[/quote]
                        I could swear that somehow all I did was copy and paste my pic off the net... freaky.
                        [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/IRENEB%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/img]
                        [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/IRENEB%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/IRENEB%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/img]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Such a difference between males and females, even when I'm at my best weight you'd have to invade my brain literally to get that info outta me. I like how males are so open about weight. Pretty cool!
                          [/quote]

I'm very open, I have nothing to hide....as you noticed almost everyone here revealed their height and weight....
                          [/quote]</P>

I didn't...Only becauseI'M HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

I have the avatar picture on Microsoft Word, how do I send it here...</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

haha, lmao

I taste good to.</p>[/quote]

Oh Really......[:P]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Such a difference between males and females, even when I'm at my best weight you'd have to invade my brain literally to get that info outta me. I like how males are so open about weight. Pretty cool!
                              [/quote]

[/quote]
                              Um not happening homie! I'm 5'5 and want to be 120, and I'm looking to lose between 30-40lbs. You do the math, but that's all I'm saying, lol.

Comment

Guys and gals, it's been fun, but these pills are kicking in. I'll talk to you all tomorrow or sometime this week. Have a good night all!

Comment

Working...
                                X