Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

WOW...</p>

</p>

I+'m 5'10 and 155</p>

[/quote]

WOW you are one skinny mofo then!!!
    [/quote]
    im 17 and im 5'10'' 155. lol
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

lol, then you know what I'm sayin.</p>

not real strong, but definatly not weak....Im really fast though...and very athletic.</p>[/quote]
    yea. i aint strong, but i aint weak. i can take a beating though. im weird with the fastness (if thats a word). im not fast, but if im being chased i can out run some of the fastest people. its weird. but what i lack in speed i make up in agility, hands, and concentration... and yea, im very athletic. im good at every sport i try, no matter if ive played it or not.

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</p>

[/quote]

Isn't 19% really really good??
      [/quote]</p>

</p>

I think its "I-Shape" percentage for my size...... .</p>

I have no fat on my legs arms face or whatever, tits on my tomach which isn't much but it is concentrated there....</p>

[/quote]
      Forget it I'll just marry you cake. You are one lean man...hmmm...[:P]
      [/quote]</p>

</p>

haha, lmao</p>

</p>

I taste good to.</p>[/quote]
      This conversation could get really bad really fast. So I'm a bow out. Because my first thought to your response was NOT appropriate.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="kkr"]

Ugo Ehiogu (an english footballer) has 2% body fat, he is pure lean muscle!</P>

[/quote]

This dude?

He looks fit! Hello!
        [/quote]</P>

Lol, yeah thats the guy! He used to play for my team, although im sure you dont care! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]
          Another thing, most sporty kids claim to eat a whole pie of pizza and they're still skin and bones. I eat two slices of pizza and I'm 130 pounds. I understand they play a lot of sports and I don't but that's like what, 2k-3k calories right there.
          [/quote]

I've eaten a whole pie of pizza once!! And that was with toppings. I was watching a knicks game
          by myself and bought a pie. I ate the whole thing during the course of the game.....

If you're 130 that's not bad at all!! That's actually close to my goal!!!
          [/quote]
          You must have forgotten that I'm 12 and 5' 3'', lol. I still look fat as heck.
          [/quote]</P>

Your young you'll grow out of the fat, just start doing weights and get regular cardio and eat plenty of protien and youll be sound. I was chubby as a kid but ive grown out of it, im 6"0 and 210 now and thats through weight lifting and skipping i do loads for cardio. Over past year or so have been using protien supplements to help with muscle mass (not something id recommend to you until your 18 at least as your still growing) so long as you are in a good regime then this works a treat, problem is what with having just had a month off from Uni over christmas time doingnothing apart from eating and drinking loads ive put on at least 14 pounds of fat as ive been lazy so im starting to get back into regime properly last week and going well!</P>

[/quote]</P>

He kkr, ya know what i always thought american ppl were big.... but seeing the heights and weights i don't think that anymore[][]</P>

i m bout your size (6'1'' and 211) so i guess we are heavier than the ppl that they claim being heavy!! i dunno what to think of that.......[:S]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

I didn't...Only becauseI'M HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

I have the avatar picture on Microsoft Word, how do I send it here...</p>[/quote]

Talk to me tomorrow when I am in my computer mode.

Right now I am into health mode...join the party will ya!? lol....

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Such a difference between males and females, even when I'm at my best weight you'd have to invade my brain literally to get that info outta me. I like how males are so open about weight. Pretty cool!
              [/quote]

I'm very open, I have nothing to hide....as you noticed almost everyone here revealed their height and weight....
              [/quote]</p>

I didn't...Only becauseI'M HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

I have the avatar picture on Microsoft Word, how do I send it here...</p>[/quote]
              I got a photobucket.com account to post pics. Since more recently, I can't just copy and paste, lol.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Guys and gals, it's been fun, but these pills are kicking in. I'll talk to you all tomorrow or sometime this week. Have a good night all!
                [/quote]

ok dude, see you later!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Guys and gals, it's been fun, but these pills are kicking in. I'll talk to you all tomorrow or sometime this week. Have a good night all!
                  [/quote]

Night GMENAN!

Comment

Night GMEN4! Nice chatting with ya!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
                      Um not happening homie! I'm 5'5 and want to be 120, and I'm looking to lose between 30-40lbs. You do the math, but that's all I'm saying, lol.
                      [/quote]

there you go! that's a start!!!

Ok, now JG, you're turn!!! []

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Ugo Ehiogu (an english footballer) has 2% body fat, he is pure lean muscle!</p>[/quote]
                        I heard that a female bodybuilder has that percentage. If there's antything I'm afraid of, it's really muscular women, no offence. Lol.
                        [/quote]
                        None taken...I'd rather have some curves thank you! Tight, non-jiggly curves that is. But overly muscular women aren't very attractive.
                        [/quote]
                        ewww. i hate muscular women.

and no affense to anyone, i dont like other races of women really. i like a striaght white woman with brown or blande hair. no black or red hair.
                        -and this is for a relationship. for a one time thing, im open for trying the options. lol

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

I didn't...Only becauseI'M HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

I have the avatar picture on Microsoft Word, how do I send it here...</P>

[/quote]

Talk to me tomorrow when I am in my computer mode.

Right now I am into health mode...join the party will ya!? lol....
                          [/quote]</P>

A sh-it, I have to wait another day???Fine, I'll be spending the rest of the night on this, be back later then, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]

Lol, yeah thats the guy! He used to play for my team, although im sure you dont care! []</p>[/quote]

What team again...I know some stuff about english football teams.....little...but something! [:P]

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Actually I'm not really......I'm constantly 155-160 lbs depending on time of day....I'm 18 and my Body Fat % is 19</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I think its "I-Shape" percentage for my size...... .</P>

I have no fat on my legs arms face or whatever, tits on my tomach which isn't much but it is concentrated there....</P>

[/quote]
                              Forget it I'll just marry you cake. You are one lean man...hmmm...[:P]
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

haha, lmao</P>

</P>

I taste good to.</P>

[/quote]
                              This conversation could get really bad really fast. So I'm a bow out. Because my first thought to your response was NOT appropriate.
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

HAha lmao...wow. yeah</P>

</P>

I meant I taste good...like Cheesecake....haha</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

A ****, I have to wait another day???Fine, I'll be spending the rest of the night on this, be back later then, loll...</p>[/quote]

lol enjoy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X