Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yeah let's hope those numbers stay that way...

<table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right"><td align="left">2006</td><td align="left">Carolina Panthers</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>---</td><td>0</td><td>---</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0/0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>---</td></tr></tbody></table>
    [/quote]
    You don't want Weinkers to start>?

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]Does it need to be this serious? can't we just be one big cool gang, that can talk Giant football in that section?[/quote]</P>

That's all I'm trying to say. These "rules" are getting out of hand. I'm not feeling it!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yeah let's hope those numbers stay that way...

<table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right"><td align="left">2006</td><td align="left">Carolina Panthers</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>---</td><td>0</td><td>---</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0/0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>---</td></tr></tbody></table>
        [/quote]

I'm trying to find a couple of voodoo priests right now.......maybe they can work some magic and make that happen.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Does it need to be this serious? can't we just be one big cool gang, that can talk Giant football in that section?[/quote]

Agreed, I've kept the guidelines to a minimum because I don't wan to get too crazy.

So it sounds like what we have now will do. Anything more would be overkill....

Let's keep it light and fun...
          [/quote]</P>

Thanks!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Yeah let's hope those numbers stay that way...

[/quote]
            You don't want Weinkers to start&gt;?[/quote]

I'm not sure. A hurt Jake might be better, he hasn't played all that well anyways.
            He may try to man it up and end up hurting the team more.

A rusty Chris might be worse, but might have a chip on his shoulders and play the best
            game of his life. I've seen it before, backups play great against us, the team makes them
            start the next game, and they suck the rest of the season, but their 1 win, was against the Giants...

Comment

There is a website calling for Jake Delhomme to be benched. Can you feel the love? [U]

http://benchjake.com/

We should do that.......but for Huffy....

we can call it:

www.huffymustgo.com [:P]

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]
                If the game goes how I believe it should then that wont be a problem. To clarrify my statement though, if we conceed more than 24 points to Carolina's Offence and lose ill resign, if we conceed 24+ and win then ill be dissapointed with the points given up but delighted with the win all the same and wont resign.[/quote]

Sounds like a deal. Now things get interesting.... []
                [/quote]

Indeed, before each game we should get each member off staff to submit aguarentee/gameplan of sorts for the game, this should be noted down on this thread sothat it could be continuously referenced and people will earn marks based on their gameplan, i.e if they fully deliver 100% they get say 3 marks, if they partially deliver 1-2 if they dont deliver they get 0 or -1 based on how bad things are.
                This way we can easily see who is building up a good reputation etc so who needs to be disciplined fired promoted etc. Thoughts?</p>[/quote]
                that's a pretty sick idea. if that was the case, i would have 3 points...

i said Plax wont be giving up this game, Sinorice would get 1-4 snaps, and Tyree would get 10-15 snaps. correct on all of them

Comment

"
                  Not a bad idea. I will speak with my assistant HC on this. I like the idea, but want to make sure
                  there isn't too much work on everyone, I want to keep it simple and fun. If members don't think
                  it's too much work we can run with this..."

That sounds like a good idea for me. Of course I am refering to coaches to say some kind of plan on what the team should do. I believe that it would be interesting to see what you think should happen, compared to what really does go down. This can also show us if one of our Team members are better than the real coaches.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]There is a website calling for Jake Delhomme to be benched. Can you feel the love? [U]

http://benchjake.com/

We should do that.......but for Huffy....

we can call it:

www.huffymustgo.com [:P]
                    [/quote]

Or www.huffingandpuffing.com

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]"
                      That sounds like a good idea for me. Of course I am refering to coaches to say some kind of plan on what the team should do. I believe that it would be interesting to see what you think should happen, compared to what really does go down. This can also show us if one of our Team members are better than the real coaches.
                      [/quote]

We're gonna use the KISS method so it will be fun for everyone. I know a lot of people here have
                      real jobs and a life so we'll keep things light...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]"
                        [/quote]

We're gonna use the KISS method so it will be fun for everyone. I know a lot of people here have
                        real jobs and a life so we'll keep things light...
                        [/quote]

That sounds like it would work out pretty well.

Comment

alright, i just did my bragging rights pool thing.

and i have a question AG. with the whole discussing the game, can we just do it in here or do we have to do a lot in TAGF?

and im gonna go watch a movie and maybe pass out, i'll be back later tonight to see whats up...

Comment

AG you use photoshop? I have a question for you

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]alright, i just did my bragging rights pool thing.

and i have a question AG. with the whole discussing the game, can we just do it in here or do we have to do a lot in TAGF?

and im gonna go watch a movie and maybe pass out, i'll be back later tonight to see whats up...
                              [/quote]

What movie are you going to watch?

And I suggest Collateral.

Comment

where is the braggin rights pool???
                                </P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X