Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I can't keep up with everyone's response!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
      Good!! You'll also probably notice you'll live longer!! But not till 40 years from now....lol....
      [/quote]

LOL

I wonder if we can keep this thread going for 40 years....
      If we can keep it going for a year I will be impressed....
      [/quote]
      Someday, I'm tellin' ya. One day AG will quit the MBs and we'll be left for dead. It's happened twice in my experience on other MBs.
      [/quote]</P>

So, you have been on other Message Boards...Is there anything else you have to tell us Gigantoir???Hmmmmmm???</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]
        Someday, I'm tellin' ya. One day AG will quit the MBs and we'll be left for dead. It's happened twice in my experience on other MBs.
        [/quote]

LOL!!!!

Comment

Good!! You'll also probably notice you'll live longer!! But not till 40 years from now....lol....
          [/quote]

LOL

[/quote]
          [/quote]
          i can imagin myslef being on here in like 2030. and all the new people will be like Holy Ish! you've been here since 05!!!

lol

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't keep up with everyone's response!!!!
            [/quote]
            Me either, that's what happens when everyone lets out their inner freakdum. LOL!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
              LOL! Bushes and trees, CLASSIC!
              [/quote]

Ohhh I can't beleive you gals went there!!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Who here is married?
                [/quote]

Still looking for the right fool.......
                If I find him...y'all better come to my wedding....cash gifts only please! []

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

So, you have been on other Message Boards...Is there anything else you have to tell us Gigantoir???Hmmmmmm???</p>[/quote]
                  What? I was just talking about my experinces on an online game's message boards.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                    i can imagin myslef being on here in like 2030. and all the new people will be like Holy Ish! you've been here since 05!!!

lol
                    [/quote]

You as well as everyone here have beem immortalized!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]
                      LOL! Bushes and trees, CLASSIC!
                      [/quote]

Ohhh I can't beleive you gals went there!!
                      [/quote]
                      I think I know what bushes are, but trees?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

aparently I've missed quite a bit today? </P>

Hey Bleu, long time no type!</P>

[/quote]
                        I know, how have you been. What you been up to?
                        [/quote]</P>

I'm not sure how long you've been in recovery from our loss (LOL). I've pretty much been flying all over the damn country. I left Friday to Seattle, Monday to Tucson, then Friday night back here, leave Tuesday for Jax return Thursday, leave Friday for Seattle, return Monday, and then on the 14th go to Chicago and return the 16th. Ugh. </P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                          shes asian shes yours, american shes mine...

but every once in a while we'll switch itup, you know, gotta get a change of scenery. lol
                          [/quote]

AGREED!!!!
                          [/quote]
                          hahahahaha. does that bump me up to Assistant Coach??? lol
                          [/quote]

You're definitley a good candidate!!!
                          [/quote]
                          it sounds nice. WR coach/assistant coach....

next thign you know ill be recruited to be a HC on the 49ers MB....

lol

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't keep up with everyone's response!!!!
                            [/quote]
                            Me either, that's what happens when everyone lets out their inner freakdum. LOL!
                            [/quote]

So true....where's frute? I'm sure she can give us all some freakyness with that inner voice
                            of her's....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok ladies and germs. im gonna go now. im contimplating on if i should play some madden. i dont think im going to. but since we're doig this date show ish...

im 5'10'',155, 17 y.o., athletic body, party guy, just got out of a serious relationship about 2-3 months ago, single and looking.

lol. any takers?
                              [/quote]

See you later dude! <FONT color=#ff1493>As HC, there will be no hooking up here unless I get to inspect the goods first....</FONT>
                              [/quote]
                              [:O] The goods? Yeah...AG I knew you had it in ya!
                              [/quote]</P>

i m slow tonight..... but couldn't let this one slip by:</P>

how asian if by some weird coincidence the dude from earlier (eli something..) and harooni want to team up??? you really mean what u said before??</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Who here is married?
                                [/quote]

Still looking for the right fool.......
                                If I find him...y'all better come to my wedding....cash gifts only please! []
                                [/quote]
                                Same here, but I'm not ready yet. Still have too much play left in me. But I want to one day. Oh and I'm there, just give me the address...

Comment

Working...
                                X