• Re: Asian giant for HC

can i have a link to the new bragging rights pool...</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]

where is the braggin rights pool???
        </P>

</P>[/quote] Talk About Giants Football[/quote]It should be on the front page.

Comment

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/130917/ShowThread.aspx

Comment

I need help getting a new cell phone, does anyone know anthing about them?

Comment

if u drive, get a phone with bluetooth...

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I need help getting a new cell phone, does anyone know anthing about them?[/quote]

I suggest Verizon. It is contantly ranked #1 in most major cities in America. There customer service is always ranked the best, and their prices are good.

As for a cell phone, I think they have a deal right now for an LG VX(some numbers here).

And I have that phone. It's a good one.

Comment

Yeah, I am thinking about making the move to a smart phone. I currently have the V3 but am looking at the Blackberry Pearl. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with it.

Comment

Sorry for the late response. But I love the pizza's. The brickoven ones are especially good.

I hardly have time for cooking so LC save me a lot of time and most are pretty good.

Comment

get a trio, they're awesome...

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]alright, i just did my bragging rights pool thing.

and i have a question AG. with the whole discussing the game, can we just do it in here or do we have to do a lot in TAGF?

and im gonna go watch a movie and maybe pass out, i'll be back later tonight to see whats up...
                        [/quote]

Most definitely talk about anything you want in TAGF. So let's say my TE Coach wants to tell me
                        his thoughts on Shockey. I would do it here because in TAGF, everyone else wouldn't care or even
                        know what he's talking about and it would confuse people.

But if you wanted to generally tell people your thoughts on Shockey, you could do that on TAGF if you're expecting responses...

Makes sense?

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]Yeah, I am thinking about making the move to a smart phone. I currently have the V3 but am looking at the Blackberry Pearl. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with it.[/quote]

I have the Blackberry 8700c. I love RIM and Blackberry. I'm actually posting from my BB right now. I can do everything on this that I would do on my PC, which keeps me connected and I love it. I could never see myself going back to a cell after having a BB. So if you get a BB be prepared to become an instant fan.

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]get a trio, they're awesome...[/quote]
                            Yeah they have the new 680 which comes in different colors, I am eligible for an upgrade from cingular so I am not sure if I can get thet much of a promotion on it. At one point the money just becomes alittle crazy

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]AG you use photoshop? I have a question for you[/quote]

Yes, I use PS.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Yeah, I am thinking about making the move to a smart phone. I currently have the V3 but am looking at the Blackberry Pearl. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with it.[/quote]

I have the Blackberry 8700c. I love RIM and Blackberry. I'm actually posting from my BB right now. I can do everything on this that I would do on my PC, which keeps me connected and I love it. I could never see myself going back to a cell after having a BB. So if you get a BB be prepared to become an instant fan.[/quote]
                                The one thing that kills me is that it has two letters per key

Comment

Working...
                                X