Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Yeah, I am thinking about making the move to a smart phone. I currently have the V3 but am looking at the Blackberry Pearl. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with it.[/quote]

I have the Blackberry 8700c. I love RIM and Blackberry. I'm actually posting from my BB right now. I can do everything on this that I would do on my PC, which keeps me connected and I love it. I could never see myself going back to a cell after having a BB. So if you get a BB be prepared to become an instant fan.[/quote]
    The one thing that kills me is that it has two letters per key

Comment

I have the LG VX8000.

My contract is up next month so I am thinking of BB Pearl or something just like.

Whatever it is, I want a big screen with touchpad on it....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]AG you use photoshop? I have a question for you[/quote]

Yes, I use PS.
        [/quote]
        How do you take the image you want out of the backround? I can not find a solid way to do this. I tried to use extract and the pen mode, even magic erase. How do you do it?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Sorry for the late response. But I love the pizza's. The brickoven ones are especially good.

I hardly have time for cooking so LC save me a lot of time and most are pretty good.[/quote]

I'll have to give it a shot, i love pizza too much to give it up, but my love handles are giving me
          too much love....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Sorry for the late response. But I love the pizza's. The brickoven ones are especially good.

I hardly have time for cooking so LC save me a lot of time and most are pretty good.[/quote]

I'll have to give it a shot, i love pizza too much to give it up, but my love handles are giving me
            too much love....

Comment

too much love....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Sorry for the late response. But I love the pizza's. The brickoven ones are especially good. I hardly have time for cooking so LC save me a lot of time and most are pretty good.[/quote]

too much love....
                [/quote]Ag, STOP IT!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Sorry for the late response. But I love the pizza's. The brickoven ones are especially good. I hardly have time for cooking so LC save me a lot of time and most are pretty good.[/quote]

too much love....
                  [/quote]Ag, STOP IT!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]AG you use photoshop? I have a question for you[/quote]

Yes, I use PS.
                    [/quote]
                    How do you take the image you want out of the backround? I can not find a solid way to do this. I tried to use extract and the pen mode, even magic erase. How do you do it?[/quote]

Tricks of the trade...I'm about to get in my car now to enjoy my 45 minutes commute home.

But you have to use the lasso tool. Create a loop and then hit backspace and it removes the image.

If you create a loop around the image and then do an invert, it reverses the loop, so you can remove
                    the background and not the image itself....

Comment

Sorry guys, I don't know what's going on!! It's posting out of control!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]AG you use photoshop? I have a question for you[/quote]

Yes, I use PS.
                        [/quote]
                        How do you take the image you want out of the backround? I can not find a solid way to do this. I tried to use extract and the pen mode, even magic erase. How do you do it?[/quote]

Tricks of the trade...I'm about to get in my car now to enjoy my 45 minutes commute home.

But you have to use the lasso tool. Create a loop and then hit backspace and it removes the image.

If you create a loop around the image and then do an invert, it reverses the loop, so you can remove
                        the background and not the image itself....

[/quote]
                        I did not try that, but I have used the Lasso tool and can never ever get it exactley around the image

Comment

evening guys. hows things? got the bragging rights part of the week done now. think I may have done fairly well.</P>

can we vote for AP more than once?</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

evening guys. hows things?* got the bragging rights part of the week done now. think I may have done fairly well.</P>

can we vote for AP more than once?</P>[/quote]
                            Yes you can

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

evening guys. hows things? got the bragging rights part of the week done now. think I may have done fairly well.</P>

[/quote] Yes you can[/quote]</P>

</P>

right. I'm gonna get to it then. I got your myspace page added too. put it in my top friends list for all to see.</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

evening guys. hows things?* got the bragging rights part of the week done now. think I may have done fairly well.</P>

[/quote] Yes you can[/quote]</P>

*</P>

right. I'm gonna get to it then. I got your myspace page added too. put it in my top friends list for all to see.</P>[/quote]
                                Never said it was my page

Comment

Working...
                                X