Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

evening guys. hows things? got the bragging rights part of the week done now. think I may have done fairly well.</P>

can we vote for AP more than once?</P>

[/quote] Yes you can[/quote]</P>

</P>

right. I'm gonna get to it then. I got your myspace page added too. put it in my top friends list for all to see.</P>

[/quote] Never said it was my page[/quote] </P>

oh, my bad, thought you did. sorry.</P>

it's good anyway.</P>

Comment

It's all good

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]Never said it was my page[/quote]

Be nice....

[]

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I did not try that, but I have used the Lasso tool and can never ever get it exactley around the image[/quote]

You have to trace around it, it's tedious....

Comment

Uh, hi again guys sorry I had to leave last night. Is there a position still open?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Never said it was my page[/quote]

Be nice....

[]
              [/quote]
              I like tot hink that I am very nice, could you PM some instructions for the backround.

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Uh, hi again guys sorry I had to leave last night. Is there a position still open?[/quote]

Check back a little bit later and I'll have the latest list..

Thanks.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Uh, hi again guys sorry I had to leave last night. Is there a position still open?[/quote]

Check back a little bit later and I'll have the latest list..

Thanks.
                  [/quote]</P>

</P>

Fine with me.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Never said it was my page[/quote]

Be nice....

[]
                    [/quote]
                    I like tot hink that I am very nice, could you PM some instructions for the backround.[/quote]

Try this, use the lasso tool, hold down the mouse button and just drag it around the picture.
                    Don't worry about being accurate, just create a circle and then let go.

You should have a circle looking thing. Then just hit backspace and it should turn white.

You also have to look at your layers window and make sure that the image is not set to background.
                    Create a couple of new layers with the picture you want on top. the second layer beneath it should
                    be white.

If you only have 1 layer, then you won't be able to crop or cut anything...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Never said it was my page[/quote]

Be nice....

[]
                      [/quote]
                      I like tot hink that I am very nice, could you PM some instructions for the backround.[/quote]

Try this, use the lasso tool, hold down the mouse button and just drag it around the picture.
                      Don't worry about being accurate, just create a circle and then let go.

You should have a circle looking thing. Then just hit backspace and it should turn white.

You also have to look at your layers window and make sure that the image is not set to background.
                      Create a couple of new layers with the picture you want on top. the second layer beneath it should
                      be white.

If you only have 1 layer, then you won't be able to crop or cut anything...

[/quote]
                      Whenever you paste in mine it automatically becomes a new layer. I am going to try it in a second and see what happens. I am trying to make a backround, kind of hard to find nice big photos. I have about a dozen regular sized ones.

Comment

Latest List.

HC - AG
                        Assistant HC - Chopper
                        Defensive Coordinator - Coheedandcambria
                        Linebackers - Pierce 58
                        Secondary-Safeties - KKR
                        Secondary-Corners - shotcalla39
                        Defensive Quality Control - Andyeyebrows
                        Defensive Line - uk-giantsfan
                        <font color="#ff0000"><font color="#000000">Offensive Coordinator -</font> </font>Frutepye
                        Assistant Offensive Line - Cheese_cake
                        Offensive Line - meyerbudEPNJ
                        Quarterbacks Coach - Bleu
                        Running Backs - Youknowitstrue
                        Tight Ends - B-Jac 27 NYG
                        Wide Receivers - gibril28wilson
                        <font color="#ff0000">Offensive Quality Control - OPEN</font>
                        <font color="#ff0000">Equipment Manager - PENDING</font>
                        <font color="#ff0000">Special Teams Coordinator - PENDING</font>
                        Assistant Special Teams Coordinator - Stockton
                        Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - Darkthrone
                        <font color="#ff0000">Assistant Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - OPEN</font>

Cheerleader #1 - JerseyGiant21
                        Cheerleader #2 - Swissy Girl
                        <font color="#ff0000">Cheerleader #3 - PENDING
                        Cheerleader #4 - Open
                        Cheerleader #5 - Open
                        Cheerleader #6 - Open

</font>Cheerleaders 1-6 will spell - G I A N T S

Comment

After spending the day in deep thought and prayer...I think Meggie should def be cheerleader #3.....

Beers for everyone!!!!!!!! [&lt;)] [B]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]After spending the day in deep thought and prayer...I think Meggie should def be cheerleader #3.....

Beers for everyone!!!!!!!! [&lt;)] [B]
                            [/quote]

Ok she is yours. Please make sure she gets this...

Once her avatar is updated, I will update the list.

Thanks.

Comment

Offensive QaulityControl looks interesting, I'm assuming it does what I think it does, works out inconsistencies and bad play in the offence. But, when you say Pending would that mean that I could wait for that to be open? Or is there someone who has taken the job and are awaiting verification?

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Offensive QaulityControl looks interesting, I'm assuming it does what I think it does, works out inconsistencies and bad play in the offence.[/quote]</P>

</P>

You can be the Assistant Offensive Lineman Coach if you want because I got promoted and need a replacement.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X