Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

okay, so i'm being lazy and not changing the channel and ET is on. I just want to know how a guy that puts fromthe roughreally knows what looks good on a chick?

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"]cya, gigantor did you head off?[/quote]</P>

HAHA it was only a piece of pie. not a whole one. Didn't that long to eat.....</P>

guess we were thinkin the same about gigantoir....[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Pie? Eating????</P>

</P>

Better not have been some sora "cheese" pie if ya know what i mean.....</P>

[/quote]</P>

nah man! better for ya we don't have that here in dutchy land!! </P>

btw Hey man!!</P>

Comment

Holy sheesh Tom Selleck is 62?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

MJG, i don't know if u saw the q i gave ya earlier.....</P>

but r u able to watch the SB?? and going to chicago u might wanna go some place else if they win or not??</P>

[/quote]I'm headed up to Seattle to watch the SB with my babe. I won't be in Chicago till ten days after so...
          BTW, Britney is a ho[/quote]</P>

i thought u would!! why the britney out let??</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Holy sheesh Tom Selleck is 62?[/quote]</P>

relly??? well he is been on tv for a while so i guess that can be ..... sure doesn't look that old </P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</P>

i thought u would!! why the britanny out let??</P>[/quote]cause like I said earlier, I'm eating my salad, sippin my wine, to lazy to change the channel and ET is on, and they started talking about Britney out on town....

Comment

hey tent what's happening?

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]Lets go Nets...They're down56-53 against the Utah J***...It's amazing that the Nets are doing so well...Nenad Kristic is injuriedand Richard Jefferson is injuried...The Utah J*** arealso a great team, loll...It looks like the Suns 17-gamewinning streak is gonna come to an end against the Timberwolves...[/quote]</P>

wow u got a busy night watching tv LOL!!!</P>

good the nets are doing well!! i knew kristic was hurt but what happend to jeff?? btw did u see that great 2OT shootout between the nets and suns?? i did and i liked every min of it!! (it was a long game so a lot too like[], if only the outcome would be different!!)</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

relly??? well he is been on tv for a while so i guess that can be ..... sure doesn't look that old </P>

[/quote]</P>

He said, "It's a big number but most people don't think of me as 60 and I don't always play 60.It would be better for work if I as known to be an actor of indeterminate age somewhere between Brad Pitt and death."</P>

Comment

</P>

i thought u would!! why the britanny out let??</P>

[/quote]cause like I said earlier, I'm eating my salad, sippin my wine, to lazy to change the channel and ET is on, and they started talking about Britney out on town....[/quote]</P>

Britney was in ET??? i hope not cause she was prob not even born.......</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</P>

i thought u would!! why the britanny out let??</P>

[/quote]cause like I said earlier, I'm eating my salad, sippin my wine, to lazy to change the channel and ET is on, and they started talking about Britney out on town....[/quote]</P>

Britney was in ET??? i hope not cause she was prob not even born.......</P>[/quote]sorry friend, Entertainment Tonight. I finally changed the channel. Ugh.

Comment

Tent must be ignoring me.[:^)]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]hey tent what's happening?[/quote]</P>

Nothing much...Great Net game...</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

He said, "It's a big number but most people don't think of me as 60 and I don't always play 60.It would be better for work if I as known to be an actor of indeterminate age somewhere between Brad Pitt and death."</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL!!! well that putstom right near 60!! Brad is getting there ...... hahaha</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="mjg407"]hey tent what's happening?[/quote]</P>

Nothing much...Great Net game...</P>[/quote]U missed the heavy stuff from earlier....

Comment

Working...
                                X