Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What happened to gibril??

Anyways, I think I am going to venture into the world and get some DD's...

be back later!
    [/quote]
    haha. im here. i was just researching some ish

Comment

yep saw you over a TAGF. Nice battle between Elismom and Harooni

Comment

Hey AG, my demonic powers of the Hoff are starting to show: Watch out, the people want the hoff! </P>

Lol!</P>
        <DIV id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___Reply>n420p69 wrote the following post at 01-30-2007 2:33 AM:
        <DIV class=ForumReplyToPostArea>David Hasselhoff for HC, we know he already sold his soul once to the Devil to become sucessful despite his horrible singing and acting, so maybe he can sell it again to get us a SB ring. </DIV></DIV>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey AG, my demonic powers of the Hoff are starting to show: Watch out, the people want the hoff! </p>

Lol!</p>
          <div id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___Reply">n420p69 wrote the following post at 01-30-2007 2:33 AM:
          <div class="ForumReplyToPostArea">David Hasselhoff for HC, we know he already sold his soul once to the Devil to become sucessful despite his horrible singing and acting, so maybe he can sell it again to get us a SB ring. </div></div>[/quote]

hehehe you never know!!!

Anywyas, I just got my white chocolate, tastes kinda weird, and it's sweet...let's hope I don't
          become diabetic after this drink!

Comment

Sorry about my recent absence. I have been a little busy lately. But I'm still alive, and will post more often.

Comment

ok, im out guys. ill be back on later tonight

oh, and i found it kinda cool just a second ago, a guy in a thread mentioned me specifically. it was weird. it was a thread about Gibril and he was like sorry Gibril28Wilson about this...

it was cool

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, im out guys. ill be back on later tonight

oh, and i found it kinda cool just a second ago, a guy in a thread mentioned me specifically. it was weird. it was a thread about Gibril and he was like sorry Gibril28Wilson about this...

it was cool

[/quote]

It sounds cool.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Anywyas, I just got my white chocolate, tastes kinda weird, and it's sweet...let's hope I don't
                  [/quote]

Is it really really sweet? Don't like stuff too sweet.....

Hey Chopper!

Comment

hey all gotta get ready to board. cya....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]hey all gotta get ready to board. cya....[/quote]

OK enjoy your flight!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Hey Chopper!
                        [/quote]

Well the smell is weird, hard to pinpoint it, almost smells like crayons or something.

And it's not too too sweet but I think because I've only drank water for a month anything
                        is sweet.....

I don't think I would get it again though.....

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, im out guys. ill be back on later tonight

it was cool

[/quote]

Later dude.

Comment

Bye mjg....Bye gibril

hhhmmm....that white hot chocolate doesn't sound too good...me thinks I'll pass...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Hey Chopper!
                              [/quote]

Hey JerseyGiant21, how's it going?

And AsianGiant, how is the white chocolate? And more importantly, what does it cost?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Bye mjg....Bye gibril

hhhmmm....that white hot chocolate doesn't sound too good...me thinks I'll pass...

[/quote]

Yeah it's actually pretty gross now. I can't even finish it...it's still pretty much full too....

There goes that experiment!

Comment

Working...
                                X