Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"]

They should make the Superbowl,a worldwide holiday...The day after, will be called the day after the Superbowl...We should get work off, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol i don't really care about havin a day off afterwards. if only they would broadcast it, that would be nice. They did it the past few years but now they broadcast world poker instead[+o(].</P>

I know poker is hot but there are a lot of tournaments throughout the year and only 1 sb!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]and what did u bet???[/quote]</P>

Wemake all of the bets,around a half hour before theSuperbowl...</P>

[/quote]</P>

aha i c! and u don't wanna tell me cause that is bad luck! ok i hope u do get some money out of it, that way u have a good game without our own team playing in it</P>

nb: nearing the 18000 already.... darn that goes fast!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

They should make the Superbowl,a worldwide holiday...The day after, will be called the day after the Superbowl...We should get work off, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol i don't really care about havin a day off afterwards. if only they would broadcast it, that would be nice. They did it the past few years but now they broadcast world poker instead[+o(].</P>

I know poker is hot but there are a lot of tournaments throughout the year and only 1 sb!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wow, loll...Pokeror Superbowl, loll...</P>

Comment

and how did ya do last year?? did ya win any money than??

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know what a choice!!! good for me i m having digital so i'll be able to watch the game!!</P>

</P>

ok tent: it is up for grab! just wanna say good nite now and not after the milestone[] talk to ya tomorrow ok??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

aha i c! and u don't wanna tell me cause that is bad luck! ok i hope u do get some money out of it, that way u have a good game without our own team playing in it</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's a lot better betting on other teams...If you lose, at least...Then,you only suffer a lost bet...If you bet on your team and lose,you lose a bet and your team loses...Loll...It's the exact oppisite when you win a bet though, loll...</P>

Yea, wetype more posts, than we think, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]and how did ya do last year?? did ya win any money than??[/quote]</P>

Iwon$75.00...I would have won$50.00more, buteveryone read the numbers wrongand we actually didn't win $50.00 extra...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know what a choice!!! good for me i m having digital so i'll be able to watch the game!!</P>

</P>

ok tent: it is up for grab! just wanna say good nite now and not after the milestone[] talk to ya tomorrow ok??</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for letting me have the 18,000TH post, loll...</P>

Cya...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's a lot better betting on other teams...If you lose, at least...Then,you only suffer a lost bet...If you bet on your team and lose,you lose a bet and your team loses...Loll...It's the exact oppisite when you win a bet though, loll...</P>

Yea, wetype more posts, than we think, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

It is really hard betting on your team and losing!! like losing twice!! </P>

yep, and yours was 18000!!!! I really gotta go man, i talk to ya tomorrow. Good luck with analysing who to bet for/in/at(whatever it is......??)</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]and how did ya do last year?? did ya win any money than??[/quote]</P>

Iwon$75.00...I would have won$50.00more, buteveryone read the numbers wrongand we actually didn't win $50.00 extra...</P>

[/quote]</P>

make sure that doe'sn't happen this year ok......[:S][]</P>

Comment

Congratulations everyone,on 18,000+ postsand for 1,200+ pages...</P>

Cya...</P>

Comment

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/235772.aspx</P>

Clickand enjoy the geeky jokes, loll...</P>

Comment

hey all, if you're reading this now, You have 45 minutes to find a channel showing Scotland against england in the biggest rugby match of the year.

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!

Comment

Damn it is friggin cold outside!
                              Have fun watching the game andy...Go Scotland! [&lt;)]

Comment

Congrats on 1200!! Guess I just missed it last night!

Andy you are still #1, barely topping Tent....

1) andyeyebrows (86)
                                2) Tentarium (85)
                                3) DutchGMenFan (83)
                                4) AsianGiant (54)
                                5) MattMeyerBud (37)
                                6) SWISSY GIRL (28)
                                7) JerseyGiant21 (26)
                                8) FBomb (23)
                                9) turkish40 (23)
                                10) dlivesay (20)

Comment

Working...