Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kirstenmara"]I hate beer
    [/quote]

Ouch....strike 1.....
    [/quote]me 2.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kirstenmara"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kirstenmara"]I hate beer
      [/quote]

Ouch....strike 1.....
      [/quote]

Whatever, let's go shot for shot and I'll show you who's boss
      [/quote]

You really don't want to do that, I've never lost....
      [/quote]
      Me neither, dude. I'm a champ. Except right now I'm feeling really lazy and thinking about doing some nice jello shots I have in my fridge.. but I have a 9:30 class tomorrow morning

Comment

I think we found cheerleader #4!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!

[B][D]

Comment

[quote user="kirstenmara"]
          Me neither, dude. I'm a champ. Except right now I'm feeling really lazy and thinking about doing some nice jello shots I have in my fridge.. but I have a 9:30 class tomorrow morning
          [/quote]

You've never met an asian like me. Trust me on that...I've shocked many that have come
          my way....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kirstenmara"]
            [/quote]

You've never met an asian like me. Trust me on that...I've shocked many that have come
            my way....
            [/quote]
            I've actually seen some asians who could do some crazy drinking.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kirstenmara"]
              [/quote]

my way....

[/quote]

You got lucky....your not missing the enzyme! [<)]

Comment

[quote user="kirstenmara"]
                I've actually seen some asians who could do some crazy drinking.
                [/quote]

[] [] [] []

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                  [/quote]

Nope, but all my other friends do and I feel bad for them. A couple sips of beer
                  and their already red faced. Finish one beer and their knocked out....

Pretty sad...not the way to live it up.... [] []

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Pierce 58, it might be too late to hear the boos, most of the fans have already left..

Oh no wait, now I hear some...haha...
                    [/quote]
                    I did not hear any, but I did see Mr.Crawford throw up a horrible shot.[/quote]

Did you not hear the last 10 seconds? It was painfu...i mean...great!!
                    [/quote]
                    I am sorry I had to watch the end of the horrible show Criminal Minds

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kirstenmara"]
                      [/quote]

my way....

[/quote]

[/quote]

So what do I have to do for this cheerleading thing and to get a cute little avatar?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                        [/quote]

Nope, but all my other friends do and I feel bad for them. A couple sips of beer
                        and their already red faced. Finish one beer and their knocked out....

Pretty sad...not the way to live it up.... [] [][/quote]

I couldn't imagine a life like that.....that's no fun...

Comment

talking about asians who do stuff...</P>

did u guyz see that kobiyashi guy... he ate like 80-100 hamburgers in ten minutes... or 5... not sure... </P>

Comment

Everyone should put on primetime, it is great. They are showing peoples true colors

Comment

[quote user="kirstenmara"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kirstenmara"]
                              [/quote]

my way....

[/quote]

You got lucky....your not missing the enzyme! [&lt;)]
                              [/quote]

So what do I have to do for this cheerleading thing and to get a cute little avatar?
                              [/quote]

Be drunk...wear panties (we are trying not to be like Britney), cheer and AG should hook you up with an avatar thingie

[:P]

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

talking about asians who do stuff...</p>

did u guyz see that kobiyashi guy... he ate like 80-100 hamburgers in ten minutes... or 5... not sure... </p>[/quote]

Wasn't it hot dogs?

Comment

Working...
                                X