Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I have no problem with GW whatsoever. I think he is going to be a great saftey. He just needs
    to bulk up a little more and gain some more experience.

It sickens me that people want him gone so badly...

[/quote]

I agree. ever since he stepped in for S williams he has been one of my favourite players. I can see him and Demps making a good safety partnership for years.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

I have no problem with GW whatsoever. I think he is going to be a great saftey. He just needs
      to bulk up a little more and gain some more experience.

It sickens me that people want him gone so badly...

[/quote]

I agree. ever since he stepped in for S williams he has been one of my favourite players. I can see him and Demps making a good safety partnership for years.
      [/quote]

Demps has this year to prove he deserves a show called the Hit Factory. If he is so-so this year
      then I say we release him and get someone that scares the WR's...

We have done a bad job holding onto players that just aren't productive. We need to drop
      dead weight and just become Giants D like we were in the 80's/90's...

I'd say Demps, Webster, and Arrington are on the hotseat.

Emmons should be released immediately...

Comment

Demps has this year to prove he deserves a show called the Hit Factory. If he is so-so this year
        then I say we release him and get someone that scares the WR's...

We have done a bad job holding onto players that just aren't productive. We need to drop
        dead weight and just become Giants D like we were in the 80's/90's...

I'd say Demps, Webster, and Arrington are on the hotseat.

Emmons should be released immediately...

[/quote]

demps is on the hottest seat of all, because he is going to be fully recovered from his injury. I think he can prove he earns his spot. Web's going to have to show something very special this year, I wasn't impressed with him at all this season. Arrington started to show what he's got in the Dallas game. hopefully, with the fact he's had plenty recovery time, he'll continue to show his skills.

if emmons is still on the team next season I will be mad. same goes for tim carter.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

demps is on the hottest seat of all, because he is going to be fully recovered from his injury. I think he can prove he earns his spot. Web's going to have to show something very special this year, I wasn't impressed with him at all this season. Arrington started to show what he's got in the Dallas game. hopefully, with the fact he's had plenty recovery time, he'll continue to show his skills.

if emmons is still on the team next season I will be mad. same goes for tim carter.
          [/quote]

Don't even get me started on Tim Carter.

Frank Walker needs to go as well. I have a feeling if we release him, he will go to Dallas.
          Just a hunch....

I'd also like to see what we can get value wise for William Joseph, it may be worth it to
          trade him for someone that can make a bigger impact on the team.

Oh yeah, Derrick Ward and Chad Morton also need to go as well...

Comment

Don't even get me started on Tim Carter.

Frank Walker needs to go as well. I have a feeling if we release him, he will go to Dallas.
            Just a hunch....

I'd also like to see what we can get value wise for William Joseph, it may be worth it to
            trade him for someone that can make a bigger impact on the team.

Oh yeah, Derrick Ward and Chad Morton also need to go as well...

[/quote]

we still have a chance to get some return if we trade joseph. not much, maybe a low draft choice which we could use to trade up. I really want a BIG DT to fill some holes. a 350lb kinda guy.

the only thing morton bring his a lack of fumbles. the last big play I remember out of him was his return against arizona at the start of the '05 season. or was that ponder?

Comment

anyway, I'm gonna scoot off for dinner. I'l be back on later, see ya.

Comment

I don't see Tim going unless we draft or pick up another fast WR. </P>

I don't think Morton is all that bad, our ST can't block stit.</P>

Ward is a waste. Any report on how Morton is recovering?
                Emmons needs to leave period. I don't see us getting anything for willie joe. </P>

Comment

anyone around today?

Comment

heyyyy

Comment

'sup Gibril. I was over at TAGF screwing around with a troll disguised as a NYG fan.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

'sup Gibril. I was over at TAGF screwing around with a troll disguised as a NYG fan.</p>[/quote]
                        lol, im just chillin.

its a friday, that means it's time for me to go out alllll night and have some funn []

Comment

Is it just me or is the forums page all jacked up today. All the stuff on it keeps moving around. Piecing me off.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Is it just me or is the forums page all jacked up today. All the stuff on it keeps moving around. Piecing me off.[/quote]
                            yeaa, it is.

that wish we had romo thread has to be the dumbest thread ever

Comment

the dude that started it never has anything positive to say

Comment

hey guys. I'm back.

Comment

Working...
                                X