Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey dutch, I'm doing good, have been fighting trolls. One just forced out the HOFF on TAGF.[/quote]</P>

i will check it later!! as u can see i can barely catch up/ keep uphere[:$]</P>

Comment

Dutch,</P>

Check the LL Cool J song out in the link. Came out when I was in university.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][

Swissys didn't come to the US until 1968--so they're still pretty rare--do you know any in Holland??? At least must closer to Switzerland</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh my bad i thought u were a swiss gal.......[:$] didn't know about a dog race(sp???) called swissy... at least not in dutch. If i see a pic i would know but i guess i can't see the one u posted earlier...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Just google Swissy + dog--you'll see my breed--big and beautiful</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

Europe...no, I'm in Cali. Just like under my picture. </P>

[/quote]</P>

it doesn't say so anymore right??? well, it does say in the sun.....</P>

[/quote]from ll cool j's best song. going back to cali. I couldn't fit Bikini Small, heels tall, she says she likes the ocean....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDzdeXZnmlg</P>

[/quote]</P>

aha..... didn't know the song, sorry</P>

Comment

I didn't know that swissy look a lot like Bermese Mountain dogs. Are they as sweet?</P>

</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<FONT color=#0000ff>Did Bleu leave us</FONT>? Hey Swissy did I answer your question? Good memory, I've been traveling a metric butt load since Christmas.[/quote]</P>

i thought she was gettin a bite to eat..... guess she'll be back afterwards??? and u sure have been around lately, mjg!! </P>

why do u wanna go to germany so bad??? i know it is "something/somewhere else" but it is only germany!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Dutch,</P>

Check the LL Cool J song out in the link. Came out when I was in university.</P>

[/quote]</P>

wow is it been that long (sorry didn't mean to offend u or anything...)</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"]<FONT color=#0000ff>Did Bleu leave us</FONT>? Hey Swissy did I answer your question? Good memory, I've been traveling a metric butt load since Christmas.[/quote]</P>

i thought she was gettin a bite to eat..... guess she'll be back afterwards??? and u sure have been around lately, mjg!! </P>

why do u wanna go to germany so bad??? i know it is "something/somewhere else" but it is only germany!!</P>[/quote]I've never been there and my dad's family is from there. My mom's is from GBR. And my last name is German (Grimm). I've spent a lot of time in Spain, Italy, Greece, GBR, but not much in northern europe.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]</P>

AHA!!! swissy: yes i do know the "swissydog" . we call them : sennenhonden (honden=dogs). I don't think i know someone who owns one of these but i have seen some at the park or beach!! real nice and i think real dogs!! (just the right style of dog i mean. not too big or too small or something else. just perfect dogs!)</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I just got back from the gym.* I'm trying a new philosophy to see if it helps my old joints any better.* Hey Bleu, how long you in Chicago for, just the weekend?[/quote]

Lol at your joke above.
                        I'm here for the weekend only. And I am honored to be apart of it all.

I'm about to run out for some food. I'll be back in a few.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

why do u wanna go to germany so bad??? i know it is "something/somewhere else" but it is only germany!!</P>

[/quote]I've never been there and my dad's family is from there. My mom's is from GBR. And my last name is German (Grimm). I've spent a lot of time in Spain, Italy, Greece, GBR, but not much in northern europe.[/quote]</P>

i know man!! i was only kiddin with ya! we dutch don't get along with our eastern neighbours so to say, that is why i said "only germany". As far as europe goes this is one of the biggest countries on our continent (apart from russia i believe the biggest...or france is bigger not too sure...). u have real beautiful landscapes and real bad ones. Just too bad there r a lot of germans there[][]</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]</P>

That's a baby Swissy--they get to be between 90-150lbs--lean. My boy is a strong-- 125 lbs-no fat. I will never own another breed. They are NOT for everyone, but they are now my breed for life. Protective-love bugs.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]I just got back from the gym. I'm trying a new philosophy to see if it helps my old joints any better. Hey Bleu, how long you in Chicago for, just the weekend?[/quote] Lol at your joke above. I'm here for the weekend only. And I am honored to be apart of it all. I'm about to run out for some food. I'll be back in a few.[/quote]</P>

was worried that you didn't find my joke funny. that's awesome that you are there. I wish I could have gone to Arnolds inaguration, but it was too packed. Ever since bodybuilding as a teenager, Arnold has been one of my heroes. </P>

I'll be back..lolll</P>

Comment

Swissy are they like Bermese Mountain Dogs?

Comment

Working...
                                X