• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

nice run by Hester,can't believe we picked up Moss over him...</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah...... well... lets hopemoss is completly healthy next year. Maybe he can surprise us as hester did this year.perhaps not by makin a impact with the return but as slot WR. I m lookin forward to that!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Bulger is good. He deserved to be there. His team stunk...[/quote]</P>

ok i guess u r right. Haven't seen the rams play this year so i went with the record....[:$]. But he is here as well, so who could be here instead of that rHomo??? maybe hasselback if he was healthy...???</P>

Comment

Hassleback, should have been the Egals QB who had a great year until he got hurt. LOL, rHOMO sacked 2x in a row! He sux.

Comment

LOL! for once i thought "hey that rHomo dude is makin some plays..." and then all reality hit in!!!! [][]

Comment

LOL! RHOMO sux. It's funny. I don't care who wins, I'm just glad that rHOMO is being shown to be the fraud that he is.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hassleback, should have been the Egals QB who had a great year until he got hurt. LOL, rHOMO sacked 2x in a row! He sux.[/quote]</P>

u r right but both were hurt so i guess that cowgal qb is the best that was left???? Scary!!! Yep </P>

rHomo SUX!!!! [][][]</P>

Comment

HOLY SCHIMDT! Hester is insane. Dude, you can't believe how amazing that return was. He should have been tackled for a loss.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]LOL! RHOMO sux. It's funny. I don't care who wins, I'm just glad that rHOMO is being shown to be the fraud that he is.[/quote]</P>

yeah!!! lets hope he gets burned by everyone!!! how is the commentary? what r they saying bout his "performance" or lack off i should say??</P>

Comment

If Troy and Joe Buck were up there, we would hear more, but now they are being quiet.

Comment

ha tiki is back.... hope he gets some more carries!!</P>

How was that hester return??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

How was that hester return??</P>[/quote]see above. It was absoulutely sick!

Comment

Tiki tried to take the ball from the fraud. RHOMO SUX!!!!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

How was that hester return??</P>

[/quote]see above. It was absoulutely sick![/quote]</P>

i realise that. was a long one too!!</P>

hahahahaha yeah give it to the rHomo!!! that will get ya 1 yrd.....NOT!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<FONT color=#0000ff>Tiki tried to take the ball from the fraud</FONT>. RHOMO SUX!!!![/quote]</P>

u mean that turd kept it and didn't gain anything???? he shouldn't be on the same field in hawaï with tiki!!! Well.... maybe as ball boy??? (oh wait that is my stuff.....NO not even as Ball Boy!!) </P>

Comment

wow they get the turnovers but it sure looks like the gmen in the redzone out there...... no TD threat!!</P>

oh now they finally get in. once again on 4th a few yards....</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X