Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Should I post the coaches results in here as well?[/quote]

Most definitley, I think that would be a great idea. If that's not too much for you?
    [/quote]No, I'm good.

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]Way to regulate, could we just get rid of the defnsive coordinator because he is a moron?[/quote]

Patience my friend....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Should I post the coaches results in here as well?[/quote]

Most definitley, I think that would be a great idea. If that's not too much for you?
        [/quote]No, I'm good.[/quote]

Awesome. We may have a new "person" involved soon....

I'll let you guys know when I find out.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Way to regulate, could we just get rid of the defnsive coordinator because he is a moron?[/quote]

Patience my friend....
          [/quote]
          I am very patient, I just wanted my opinion to be known

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"]I'm going to play a game of madden have a fun time[/quote]
            who's your madden team?
            is it online, franchise, or superstar?
            [/quote]
            Online, Giants[/quote]
            word, i used to play online, but then lost intrest in it so i started playing franchise. then i got bored of frnachise and did a superstar. then i got bored fo that and went back to franchise. and then i got bored of franchise again and i wanted to play online. but like a week before i wanted to play online my mom was like you dont play online anymore, im cancelling your account. and now that i wanna play i cant cause my mom cancelled it. lol
            [/quote]
            I take it you play Xbox[/quote]
            yes, i havent upgraded to 360 yet. im sorta confused on whether(is this right or is it weather? that always confuses me..) i should buy 360 or PS3. if i were to get PS3 i would wait till next summer probably, but if i were to get 360 i would get it by febuary probably

Comment

It's whether, not weather....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Coaches on the HOT SEAT!!!

D Coordinator
                Offensive Line
                Strength & Conditioning
                Assistant Special Teams</font>
                [/quote]

[:O]

Ruh Roh......
                [/quote]

Tisk tisk!

Welcome home Meggie!

Today was just one of those for everybody I see. Glad it wasn't just me.

I am tired out of my mind.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Tisk tisk!

Welcome home Meggie!

Today was just one of those for everybody I see. Glad it wasn't just me.

I am tired out of my mind.[/quote]

You got that right, I just helped put up the Xmas tree but I am tirrrrred.

I think I may pass out in just a little bit. I hope you guys can talk amongst yourselves
                  if you guys can stay up too!!!

How's London?

Comment

I have a 360, I don't find it to that good. they killed the Madden game. I still use my PS2, I am going to try and cop a WII tommrow and see where that goes.

Comment

When do we see some pics of this little rugrat?

Comment

Not having coffee this morning totally screwed up my day........[]
                        I could go to sleep now.....
                        I think it is time to have a ****tail

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I have a 360, I don't find it to that good. they killed the Madden game. I still use my PS2, I am going to try and cop a WII tommrow and see where that goes.[/quote]

I wish they kept it called Revolution. I'd really like to get PS3....I wouldn't mind 360 either for Gears of War....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]I have a 360, I don't find it to that good. they killed the Madden game. I still use my PS2, I am going to try and cop a WII tommrow and see where that goes.[/quote]

I wish they kept it called Revolution. I'd really like to get PS3....I wouldn't mind 360 either for Gears of War....
                            [/quote]
                            Gears of War is crazy, but it is gets kind of hard(or so I've heard). If I am going to get a P3 I am going to wait till the next shipments in Feb

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Not having coffee this morning totally screwed up my day........[]
                              I could go to sleep now.....
                              I think it is time to have a ****tail
                              [/quote]

There is no way I can drive 45 mins every morning to CT if I don't have my coffee.

I will probably crash as soon as the space shuttle launches...

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]
                                Gears of War is crazy, but it is gets kind of hard(or so I've heard). If I am going to get a P3 I am going to wait till the next shipments in Feb[/quote]

You have no idea how bad I want Gears, that game is HOT....

I am still waiting to see what Killzone finally looks like on PS3. Most likely nothing like
                                the trailer they've been showing....

Comment

Working...
                                X