Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    EA would have kept everyone but Emmons. EA kinds seems like a softy, he'll hold onto players
    and hope to see potential. Meanwhile you have good players like Tiki, Strahan and Toomer that
    are just wasting their years away waiting for other guys to step up.

I like Reese so far, the fact that he tried to get Tiki back shows he is willing to be aggressive.

I think the last 2 seasons we went 5-2 in the first half and then flat out barely made the playoffs.
    Something needs to be done about that...
    [/quote]

Yeah EA does seem like a wee bit soft...he needed to grow some balls......sadly..they never dropped.
    I would love it if this team could stay healthy.....then maybe we would have a better chance of winning....not that it is the only reason we lose...but it does factor in.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Yeah EA does seem like a wee bit soft...he needed to grow some balls......sadly..they never dropped.
      I would love it if this team could stay healthy.....then maybe we would have a better chance of winning....not that it is the only reason we lose...but it does factor in.....
      [/quote]

The team would have been absolutely dominant if everyone was healthy. I do like some backups
      though like blackburn, wilkinson, and kiwi....

I'm concerned about BJ though, I hope we get a good RB to offload his carries. I don't care if
      he is a beast or not, for the limited carries he had last season, he did get hurt..so if he is our primary,
      that's kinda scary...

I'd like to see Osi develop more too, I think he was a probowler particulary because everyone focused
      on Strahan. As you noticed, he wasn't doing anything when Strahan got hurt...I hope the pro-bowler
      thing wasn't just an illusion. Same with Tyree...

Comment

The team would have been absolutely dominant if everyone was healthy. I do like some backups

I'm concerned about BJ though, I hope we get a good RB to offload his carries. I don't care if
        he is a beast or not, for the limited carries he had last season, he did get hurt..so if he is our primary,
        that's kinda scary...

I'd like to see Osi develop more too, I think he was a probowler particulary because everyone focused
        on Strahan. As you noticed, he wasn't doing anything when Strahan got hurt...I hope the pro-bowler

[/quote]

I luv luv luv Jacobs...yet he scares me when he runs over people.....He is fun to watch...but a boo-boo is just waiting to happen. We need to get someone else...no doubt!
        Yeah Osi didn't really do much last season...yeah he got hurt...but when he came back...blah....
        I really hope it wasn't just an illusion......

Comment

Where's MJ? I'm still waiting for him to get freaked out!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Where's MJ? I'm still waiting for him to get freaked out!!
            [/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Where's MJ? I'm still waiting for him to get freaked out!!
              [/quote]

lol
              [/quote]

I just went on myspace and friendster and looked up all my old classmates.

I just got all nostalgic...of course I didn't use a real account...

I am beginning to like the name Damon...lol....

Comment

Hey all. Don't go to SD AG!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Where's MJ? I'm still waiting for him to get freaked out!!
                  [/quote]

lol
                  [/quote]

I just went on myspace and friendster and looked up all my old classmates.

I just got all nostalgic...of course I didn't use a real account...

I am beginning to like the name Damon...lol....
                  [/quote]

lol...you like the name Damon? okay...[:P]
                  That's actually a nice name.....
                  I actually found someone I went to elementary school with on friendster....the weird thing was that she looked exactly the same...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

that's kinda scary...

I'd like to see Osi develop more too, I think he was a probowler particulary because everyone focused on Strahan. As you noticed, he wasn't doing anything when Strahan got hurt...I hope the pro-bowler

[/quote]
                    yea, but when Strahan got hurt in 04 Osi came in and put up 7 sacks and a FR for a TD in 8 games...

Comment

oh, and i dont know if anyone noticed but this is page 1400! [<)]

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Hey all. Don't go to SD AG!!!![/quote]

Don't worry, I am full blown NY.....

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]oh, and i dont know if anyone noticed but this is page 1400! [<)]
                          [/quote]

Go look a couple pages back, I have a link for you.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

lol...you like the name Damon? okay...[:P]
                            That's actually a nice name.....
                            I actually found someone I went to elementary school with on friendster....the weird thing was that she looked exactly the same...

[/quote]

I made a fake account and my name is Damon. Sometimes I get emails that says, HEY DAMON!
                            And I'm like, who the f** is Damon!!? Then I remember...hahaha...

Some people faces never change no matter how old they get...I wonder what people think of
                            me right about now.....they'll never know though because I don't have an account.

BUT, someone made an account for me! Isn't that freaky!? I had to complain to myspace and tell
                            them someone was impersonating me and they finally deleted the account...strange...

Comment

my avatar's still blurry.[]

Comment

I made a fake account and my name is Damon. Sometimes I get emails that says, HEY DAMON!
                                And I'm like, who the f** is Damon!!? Then I remember...hahaha...

Some people faces never change no matter how old they get...I wonder what people think of
                                me right about now.....they'll never know though because I don't have an account.

BUT, someone made an account for me! Isn't that freaky!? I had to complain to myspace and tell
                                them someone was impersonating me and they finally deleted the account...strange...

[/quote]

ahahahaha...you made a fake account....Damon....lordy
                                I don't think it was really her face that made me think she stayed the same...moreso..she had the same hairstyle...you remember 80's hair...that can be scary...

I can't believe someone made a fake myspace account for you? That is too freaky! Did you ever find out who did it? [:O]

Comment

Working...
                                X