Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey guys!</P>

How is everyone?? I hope first and foremost save..??? (due to the weather u guys r havin there. Looks bad on the newsfalshes we get here, don't wanna be part of it real live!)</P>

I m havin a bad temper now so don't mind if i rant a lill more than i used to. Hope to find some enjoyment here so i can cheer up a lill.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

The Mods must have deleted it. The <font color="#ff0000">mods are really amazing...</font><font color="#000000"> They allow trolls all over the place and Fbomb posts a reasonable thread and they delete it. They threaten to suspend posters who post in the wrong forum, but allow morons like elismom continue to post their drivel.....</font></p>

</p>

Okay, deep breaths....</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWrI1FneSM</p>[/quote]

hey mjg! Where are ya?
      I actually thought people on both side of the Tiki issues were making valid points in that thread...
      And there isn't really too much of a troll problem if ya ask me......I still remember the days of Eli_Womanning......now that was a troll to end all trolls ugh....
      [/quote]
      yea, i was all over that thread till i had to leave...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

hey mjg! Where are ya?
        I actually thought people on both side of the Tiki issues were making valid points in that thread...
        And there isn't really too much of a troll problem if ya ask me......I still remember the days of Eli_Womanning......now that was a troll to end all trolls ugh....
        [/quote]I'm in Champagne, Ill or Urbana ILL, not sure, Champagne is home of the illini and Urbana is home to Jenni Garth. I don't see what was wrong with Fbomb post. No worse than the drivel I see posted by ellismom. Whatever. Did anyone read USA Today? The raiders sure have a lot of money tied up in some players...

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey guys!</p>

How is everyone?? I hope first and foremost save..??? (due to the weather u guys r havin there. Looks bad on the newsfalshes we get here, don't wanna be part of it real live!)</p>

I m havin a bad temper now so don't mind if i rant a lill more than i used to. Hope to find some enjoyment here so i can cheer up a lill.</p>

</p>[/quote]

hey dutchy. hope we can help. oh, here's a less blurry version of your avatar to cheer you up straight away.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

The Mods must have deleted it. The <font color="#ff0000">mods are really amazing...</font><font color="#000000"> They allow trolls all over the place and Fbomb posts a reasonable thread and they delete it. They threaten to suspend posters who post in the wrong forum, but allow morons like elismom continue to post their drivel.....</font></p>

</p>

Okay, deep breaths....</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWrI1FneSM</p>[/quote]

hey mjg! Where are ya?
            [/quote]
            [/quote]

Yeah..it got a lil kooky in there....people need to chill...it would also be helpful if people actually read..[:P]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm in Champagne, Ill or Urbana ILL, not sure, Champagne is home of the illini and Urbana is home to Jenni Garth. I don't see what was wrong with Fbomb post. No worse than the drivel I see posted by ellismom. Whatever. Did anyone read USA Today? The raiders sure have a lot of money tied up in some players...[/quote]

Oohh...is there a lot of snow there?

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                [/quote]Yeah I saw you there. Please don't compare TO and Tiki, completely different. When did you see Tiki run out to another teams symbol and bow?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey guys!</P>

How is everyone?? I hope first and foremost save..??? (due to the weather u guys r havin there. Looks bad on the newsfalshes we get here, don't wanna be part of it real live!)</P>

I m havin a bad temper now so don't mind if i rant a lill more than i used to. Hope to find some enjoyment here so i can cheer up a lill.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

hey dutchy. hope we can help. oh, here's a less blurry version of your avatar to cheer you up straight away.

[/quote][]</P>

thnx andy!! that certainly helped! I'll update tomorrow. How r u?? u haven't stoped makin everyone a new avatar!! good job on all of them. Even coach has a new (redone) one, i'm amazed!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                    [/quote]Yeah I saw you there. Please don't compare TO and Tiki, completely different. When did you see Tiki run out to another teams symbol and bow?[/quote]
                    no im just saying how he was saying he was so great was TO like. i wasnt saying Tiki was like TO...and he said he doesnt care what people say as long as they perform. so i brought of the point of TO talking but still perfroming and how thta's the same thing

Comment

How ya doing Dutchy!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

thnx andy!! that certainly helped! I'll update tomorrow. How r u?? u haven't stoped makin everyone a new avatar!! good job on all of them. Even coach has a new (redone) one, i'm amazed!!</p>[/quote]

I'm good thanks.

yeah, the avatar buisness kind of took off. AG did a good job of his one. the flower was a good finishing touch.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]I'm in Champagne, Ill or Urbana ILL, not sure, Champagne is home of the illini and Urbana is home to Jenni Garth. I don't see what was wrong with Fbomb post. No worse than the drivel I see posted by ellismom. Whatever. Did anyone read USA Today? The raiders sure have a lot of money tied up in some players...[/quote]

Oohh...is there a lot of snow there?
                          [/quote]Big *** snow banks. Too much snow. I almost got run over trying to walk to hooters. There is no sidewalks right now, just icy roads. Might snow again tonight, which will peese me off, because I am ready to leave this town. Not much into college towns. Now old Henry, he'd be in heaven.</P>

They are holding the HS state wrestling champ right now here. Yeah I went to TGIs at 1615 and it was packed. Mostly parents and coaches getting ripped before the evening matches...and I wonder why our youth have so many problems...</P>

Comment

BTW, Hello Gibril, Dutcy, Andy, and Jersey.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]How ya doing Dutchy!
                              [/quote]</P>

well.... lets say i'm not in the best of moods ok...[]. tired (20 min of sleep today and still lookin at bout 6 hrs to go and 3 hrs sleep tomorrow...) bad cold; and a real bad day(night that is)at work!!!![8o|][8o|]</P>

Sorry jersey. </P>

How r u doing??</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]BTW, Hello Gibril, Dutcy, Andy, and Jersey.....[/quote]

ha ha. hello.

Comment

Working...
                                X