Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Damn!! I go to bed early last night and look what I missed![/quote]

Yeah time for you to tell us your life story.
    [/quote]</P>

Oh, geez. I'm 20 years old. I am a chemistry and chemical physics major at Michigan State University. I speak a limited amount of French and am in my third year of Russian. I'm planning on taking Chinese next year. I'm a native Detroiter and cheer for all their teams, but the Lions such so I also cheer for the giants. I am obsessed with hockey as well as football and I'm mad at the Rangers for taking Shanny from me. I don't watch much tv outside of sports except for the daily show and the colbert report. Anything else?</P>

Comment

Wow..we are telling our life stories huh...K here's mine

I am 27 about to turn 28 (Oy Vey) Use to live in NYC now living in poopie ole Jersey. I just graduated medical and finished all my board exams and am just hoping I can obtain a residency this year in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice. While I am waiting for that ......I am working a crap infested temp job so I can pay my bills. Love the Giants...LOVE the Yankees (Jeter is my imaginary BF)...love the knicks but they are so bad I have to show em tough love and hope they lose...
      I laugh at everything and I have road rage and am scared one day I will kill someone. Anything else.....

Comment

I am Giants, Yankees, and Nets fan. I'm a jersey boy, 22. I go to school, but im taking the year off, i gotta get my dough right. I work for a company doing Quality Control durin the day, and bartend and bounce at night.

Honestly, i keep forgetting about this thread because its in general sports and i don't leave the giants message boards. How come this is in general sports? This is the ultimate NYG post...
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Damn!! I go to bed early last night and look what I missed![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Oh, geez. I'm 20 years old. I am a chemistry and chemical physics major at Michigan State University. I speak a limited amount of French and am in my third year of Russian. I'm planning on taking Chinese next year. I'm a native Detroiter and cheer for all their teams, but the Lions such so I also cheer for the giants. I am obsessed with hockey as well as football and I'm mad at the Rangers for taking Shanny from me. I don't watch much tv outside of sports except for the daily show and the colbert report. Anything else?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Good luck with school and thanks for sharing.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow..we are telling our life stories huh...K here's mine

I am 27 about to turn 28 (Oy Vey) Use to live in NYC now living in poopie ole Jersey. I just graduated medical and finished all my board exams and am just hoping I can obtain a residency this year in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice. While I am waiting for that ......I am working a crap infested temp job so I can pay my bills. Love the Giants...LOVE the Yankees (Jeter is my imaginary BF)...love the knicks but they are so bad I have to show em tough love and hope they lose...
            I laugh at everything and I have road rage and am scared one day I will kill someone. Anything else.....

[/quote]</P>

WOW! Med school Jersey....you rock mama! Congratulations on such a major accomplishment! I can't wait till I say I'm done in law school! Good luck with your residency, my sister will be completing hers at the end of this year and it was serious and intense for her, but she loved it. </P>

I laugh at pretty much everything too, when I'm not bogged down with work and school,and also have road rage to a very scary degree. Could we be kindred spirits or something, lol?[*-)]</P>

Thanks for sharing as well. I was wondering where my fellow ladies were last night. </P>

Comment

Jola

Comment

ok.. heres my fun story.... im 19... student at Quinnipiac University... im majoring in broadcast journalism... and i have a pretty sweet nfl blog... check it out sometime.... www.thenflanalysis.blogspot.com ... i am also a photographer for the giants on home game sundays... and i run a video editing company.... sports are my life basically... mostly giants... penn state football.. college hoops and the MLB...

Comment

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]ok.. heres my fun story.... im 19... student at Quinnipiac University... im majoring in broadcast journalism... and i have a pretty sweet nfl blog... check it out sometime.... www.thenflanalysis.blogspot.com ... i am also a photographer for the giants on home game sundays... and i run a video editing company.... sports are my life basically... mostly giants... penn state football.. college hoops and the MLB...
                  [/quote]

Nice? You go on the field and take pics during the game?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

[/quote]</p>

Oh, geez. I'm 20 years old. I am a chemistry and chemical physics major at Michigan State University. I speak a limited amount of French and am in my third year of Russian. I'm planning on taking Chinese next year. I'm a native Detroiter and cheer for all their teams, but the Lions such so I also cheer for the giants. I am obsessed with hockey as well as football and I'm mad at the Rangers for taking Shanny from me. I don't watch much tv outside of sports except for the daily show and the colbert report. Anything else?</p>[/quote]

Sounds good to me, I took French too and I just never been able to get it....
                    Never heard of the Colbert report....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow..we are telling our life stories huh...K here's mine

[/quote]

Did road rage exist in the 50's? I've always wondered about that....
                      Nothing wrong with Jersey although I would never live there...I like NY too much...

So if I break you can fix me?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]ok.. heres my fun story.... im 19... student at Quinnipiac University... im majoring in broadcast journalism... and i have a pretty sweet nfl blog... check it out sometime.... www.thenflanalysis.blogspot.com ... i am also a photographer for the giants on home game sundays... and i run a video editing company.... sports are my life basically... mostly giants... penn state football.. college hoops and the MLB...
                        [/quote]

Nice? You go on the field and take pics during the game?
                        [/quote]

yea...the picture in my avatar is taken by me

Comment

I enjoy long walks on the beach

Comment

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]
                            [/quote]

That's cool do you work for the local paper or something?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]
                              [/quote]

That's cool do you work for the local paper or something?
                              [/quote]

nah.. i just submit to the giants...

Comment

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]
                                nah.. i just submit to the giants...
                                [/quote]

Well good, looks like we have the right kinda guy on our staff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X