• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]
    nah.. i just submit to the giants...
    [/quote]

Well good, looks like we have the right kinda guy on our staff!!!
    [/quote]

haha yea.. i get a pretty good look at the games from the sidelines... so ive learned a lot about the game from that

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Sounds good to me, I took French too and I just never been able to get it....
      Never heard of the Colbert report....

[/quote]Ah.....late night on comedy central. Wonderful time of day. I stopped taking french in high school. I just go tired of it. BTW it is nice to know there's a doctor in our coaching staff.

Comment

Helloagain, everybody. I have to go to a stupid dance tonight so I won't be on after 7:30 EST.

Comment

I just received a new shipment of Sesame Street band-aids.......I am prepared to kiss/treat any Boo-Boo's the Giants may develop.........[I]
          I will also cheer my *** off for my team! [<)]

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Helloagain, everybody. I have to go to a stupid dance tonight so I won't be on after 7:30 EST.[/quote]

Aww....do you have a date for the dance......

Comment

Even I, the 12 year old from Jersey has heard of the Colbert Report.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Helloagain, everybody. I have to go to a stupid dance tonight so I won't be on after 7:30 EST.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sadly no, chicks don't dig nerds like me [:'(]. Not very many people are going with dates anyways. The 8th graders probably are, I see them hugging in the hallways all the freaking time, lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Helloagain, everybody. I have to go to a stupid dance tonight so I won't be on after 7:30 EST.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Sadly no, chicks don't dig nerds like me [:'(]. Not very many people are going with dates anyways. The 8th graders probably are, I see them hugging in the hallways all the freaking time, lol.</p>[/quote]

Hahahaha....god 8th grade......those were the days. You are in what 7th? Lord I feel old.....[:O]
                  Have fun at the dance sweetie......don't worry about ......um...chicks now...just have fun...and do your homework!

Comment

I'm in the sixth grade, lol. Damn, you're old! Lol jk. And your grandma pep talks don't make me feel better or worse, just really really really young lol. I really need to work on my 'lols' per post.

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]I'm in the sixth grade, lol. Damn, you're old! Lol jk. And your grandma pep talks don't make me feel better or worse, just really really really young lol. I really need to work on my 'lols' per post.[/quote]

OMG! Your in 6th grade! Awww! Damn..I don't even remember 6th grade....[:O]
                      Here's a lesson for ya sweetie.....never ever refer to anyone under the age of 40 as grandma or grandpa....you will live longer that way...

Have fun at the dance.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gigantoir"]I'm in the sixth grade, lol. Damn, you're old! Lol jk. And your grandma pep talks don't make me feel better or worse, just really really really young lol. I really need to work on my 'lols' per post.[/quote]

OMG! Your in 6th grade! Awww! Damn..I don't even remember 6th grade....[:O]
                        Here's a lesson for ya sweetie.....never ever refer to anyone under the age of 40 as grandma or grandpa....you will live longer that way...

Have fun at the dance.
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

OMG, you have no idea how many "AWWW"sand sweetiesI've recieved since I told everyone my age.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

OMG, you have no idea how many "AWWW"sand sweetiesI've recieved since I told everyone my age.</p>[/quote]

Hmm...I may have to revisit the age requirements....

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]OMG, you have no idea how many "AWWW"sand sweetiesI've recieved since I told everyone my age.[/quote]Awwwww, sweetie, that's ok. [][:P]

Comment

*Sigh* If this is the way it's going to be, me treated like the baby I am, I hope it does not continue.

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]*Sigh* If this is the way it's going to be, me treated like the baby I am, I hope it does not continue.[/quote]
                                either you are a really smart 12 year old or you're lying about your age because you type a lot better than i ever did when i was in 6th grade (that was when aim was first coming out, lol.) and im not too dumb (yes, i know that's not the best way to say it, jeez. lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X