Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Gigantoir"]*Sigh* If this is the way it's going to be, me treated like the baby I am, I hope it does not continue.[/quote]Oh we just teasin.

Comment

quickie has anyone signed up for the AP forum?

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]quickie has anyone signed up for the AP forum?[/quote]
        haha, quickie [:P]

but, no i havent. i actually tried to but i couldnt click where it said message board

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"]quickie has anyone signed up for the AP forum?[/quote]
          haha, quickie [:P]

but, no i havent. i actually tried to but i couldnt click where it said message board
          [/quote]
          Check the forum, we need more people. Just to sign up is worth it. Things are going to start to blow up

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]quickie has anyone signed up for the AP forum?[/quote]

Yes I signed up. I am also AG over there.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]quickie has anyone signed up for the AP forum?[/quote]

Yes I signed up. I am also AG over there.
              [/quote]
              Way to sign up!

Comment

Where has everyone gone?

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]Where has everyone gone?[/quote]

I guess it's friday and they are out and about? I'm suppose to be at a Xmas party
                  but there's this girl there that I'm avoiding. And I know if I drink, my guard will
                  be down...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Where has everyone gone?[/quote]

I guess it's friday and they are out and about? I'm suppose to be at a Xmas party
                    but there's this girl there that I'm avoiding. And I know if I drink, my guard will
                    be down...
                    [/quote]
                    Isn't it kind of early to go out? who is this lady friend?

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Where has everyone gone?[/quote]

be down...
                      [/quote]
                      Isn't it kind of early to go out? who is this lady friend?[/quote]

The party is at 8. Yeah for the rest of the folks it is early I guess. I know Bleu said
                      she's coming up this weekend from DC so that's probably why she is MIA. As for the
                      rest who knows.

The girl, just some girl that I was interested in awhile back at my old company. We've
                      kept in touch so-so throughout the years but she gave me an attitude when I was interested
                      in her so now that she is interested I'm not.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Where has everyone gone?[/quote]

be down...
                        [/quote]
                        Isn't it kind of early to go out? who is this lady friend?[/quote]

The party is at 8. Yeah for the rest of the folks it is early I guess. I know Bleu said
                        she's coming up this weekend from DC so that's probably why she is MIA. As for the
                        rest who knows.

The girl, just some girl that I was interested in awhile back at my old company. We've
                        kept in touch so-so throughout the years but she gave me an attitude when I was interested
                        in her so now that she is interested I'm not.
                        [/quote]
                        It's because now you are a challenge, I mean I usally like to eat before I go out, and things usally get started late and somethign always goes wrong when we meet up. It is just fun. I have no clue what I am doing tonight, but I know the next month and half are going to be crazy everyone will be back from college.

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]It's because now you are a challenge,.[/quote]

Well she gambled and lost. I hate when I hear girls talk about guys playing games
                          and for once I was straight up and they still want to play games. It annoyed me
                          so now she'll have to suffer the consequences....she has tried to move on and has
                          yet to find a stable guy. Her loss because I was right there....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]It's because now you are a challenge,.[/quote]

Well she gambled and lost. I hate when I hear girls talk about guys playing games
                            so now she'll have to suffer the consequences....she has tried to move on and has

[/quote]
                            You should screw with her and then just walk away.

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]It's because now you are a challenge,.[/quote]

[/quote]
                              You should screw with her and then just walk away.[/quote]

That's what ALL my friends keep saying lol....

I'll be the better man and just walk....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]It's because now you are a challenge,.[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh snap! [:O]
                                Screw that harlot......you can find better.

Comment

Working...
                                X