Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

ha good move if true! i can only view small halftime comments from him, but even those r anoying! Lets hope they shuffle the monday night football crew as well! (get rid of that tony dude asap!!)</p>[/quote]

He's horrible, nothing about him is objective whatosever. Every word that comes out of his mouth
    is Cowboys...he'll even pick them to win, even if they aren't one of the two teams playing!!

If you watch ESPN enough, you can see the annoyance on Steve Young's face when Irvin talks...
    And even Mike Ditka flat out tells him he's wrong about certain things with a straight mean face.

Irvin would jokingly try to change his tune but Mike doesn't budge...it's sad that he's lasted so long
    there...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

is that up pallisades highway?? near nyack??</P>

[/quote]

I grew up in Nyack and lived there for about 15 years.
      In fact I usually tell people I'm from nyack because for some
      reason everyone's heard of it. I moved to the town next over to it called Valley Cottage
      but no one ever hears that town...lol.....

But both Nyack and Valley Cottage are right on the palisades and the school district
      is the same...so that's why I consider them really the same town....
      [/quote]</P>

the reaso why i asked is cause in '99 i was in summercamp in bearmountain state park and had to take the bus to nyack from nyc and v.v.! When i go to the states this june i might go there again for old memories!!!</P>

[:-*]and because i got kicked out one of the bars for having a false id[:-*]. for real; u can drive at 16 and drink at 21....here it is the other way around 16 to drink (well to be honest <U>12-13</U> is more likely here nowadays[]) and 18 to drive</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<h2><span id="ppt755522">Michael Irvin Could Have a lot More Time to Do Illegal Stuff</span></h2><p class="byline">Posted Feb 16th 2007 9:25AM by Ryan Wilson
        Filed under: Cowboys, NFL Gossip, NFL Rumors, NFL Media Watch</p>I can't think of a better way to kick off the three-day weekend than with this bit of potentially good news from the New York Post (by way of Dan Shanoff): <blockquote>Is ESPN on the verge of cutting ties with NFL analyst Michael Irvin?

One
        industry source believes the decision has already been made, and that
        some at the network view the outspoken Irvin as a ticking time bomb,
        ready to explode into a public-relations nightmare.</blockquote>Thank
        you, Lord Jesus. Nobody at ESPN would confirm or deny the report but
        The Network issued a statement that read, "We are currently in the
        process of discussing studio assignments for next season." Also,
        speculation has Bill Parcells joining ESPN though no deal is imminent.

Let's
        all hope that Irvin has been reassigned to the "Harold Reynolds News
        Desk." It's easy to make fun of ESPN -- they did bring us "Bonds on Bonds" and "Hustle",
        after all -- but if Irvin does get canned, credit to the network for
        finally realizing he adds absolutely nothing to the NFL coverage. What
        took so long, well, I have no idea.

Sean Salisbury might want to start updating the ol' resume; it looks like the on-air goons have been put on notice.[/quote]

Oh I hope this is true! Please please please let this be true! I can't stand that idiot.

Sorry I hadn't logged off and peeked back a few pages to read this article. AG thanks for this late night snack, te he!

Comment

ha good move if true! i can only view small halftime comments from him, but even those r anoying! Lets hope they shuffle the monday night football crew as well! (get rid of that tony dude asap!!)</P>

[/quote]

He's horrible, nothing about him is objective whatosever. Every word that comes out of his mouth
          is Cowboys...he'll even pick them to win, even if they aren't one of the two teams playing!!

If you watch ESPN enough, you can see the annoyance on Steve Young's face when Irvin talks...
          And even Mike Ditka flat out tells him he's wrong about certain things with a straight mean face.

Irvin would jokingly try to change his tune but Mike doesn't budge...it's sad that he's lasted so long
          there...
          [/quote]</P>

i can tell!!! maybe espn wants to mature?? not being the boostfull "hollywood"style sport coverage but the in depth serious one? Sorta like CBS with sunday football. Good commentary/good analysis/ ppl who know what they r talkin about!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]</P>

Oh I hope this is true! Please please please let this be true! I can't stand that idiot. Sorry I hadn't logged off and peeked back a few pages to read this article. AG thanks for this late night snack, te he![/quote]</P>

hey blue!! welcome back..... didn't wanna go to sleep??</P>

well in case u log off now: good nite again !!!</P>

Comment

ha good move if true! i can only view small halftime comments from him, but even those r anoying! Lets hope they shuffle the monday night football crew as well! (get rid of that tony dude asap!!)</P>

[/quote]

If you watch ESPN enough, <FONT color=#0000ff>you can see the annoyance on Steve Young's face when Irvin talks</FONT>...

there...
              [/quote]</P>

I guess he will be even more annoyed now that that guy got into the HOF. He might have to listen to his speech.....[]</P>

Comment

the reaso why i asked is cause in '99 i was in summercamp in bearmountain state park and had to take the bus to nyack from nyc and v.v.! When i go to the states this june i might go there again for old memories!!!</p>

[:-*]and because i got kicked out one of the bars for having a false id[:-*]. for real; u can drive at 16 and drink at 21....here it is the other way around 16 to drink (well to be honest <u>12-13</u> is more likely here nowadays[]) and 18 to drive</p>[/quote]

Oh wow! It truly is a small world! Yeah our laws here are screwed up. You can serve in the military
                at 18 but you can't drink....so you can be in charge of weapons of mass destruction, but beer?
                NOPE!!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Oh I hope this is true! Please please please let this be true! I can't stand that idiot.

Sorry I hadn't logged off and peeked back a few pages to read this article. AG thanks for this late night snack, te he![/quote]

haha no problem..

It's one of the best news so far this offseason!!

Comment

i can tell!!! maybe espn wants to mature?? not being the boostfull "hollywood"style sport coverage but the in depth serious one? Sorta like CBS with sunday football. Good commentary/good analysis/ ppl who know what they r talkin about!!</p>[/quote]

yeah ESPN needs to watch out or they will lose their audience quickly.

There's other stations out there that people are tuning into because ESPN is turning
                    more into sports entertainment, not sports news.

As for MNF, they've been in the slumps for awhile now, it's well known and no one over there
                    knows how to fix it...

With Tiki going to SNF, they will surely show ESPN how to show night football...

Comment

Its a shame guys like that get credited for being emotional leaders. On the Americas game series during their first SB he said he was jealous that their #2 got the big pass play in the game. He said he caught his ball and made his play. He still feels this way all these years later and had the nerve to say it. He's so pathetic!

Comment

the reaso why i asked is cause in '99 i was in summercamp in bearmountain state park and had to take the bus to nyack from nyc and v.v.! When i go to the states this june i might go there again for old memories!!!</P>

[:-*]and because i got kicked out one of the bars for having a false id[:-*]. for real; u can drive at 16 and drink at 21....here it is the other way around 16 to drink (well to be honest <U>12-13</U> is more likely here nowadays[]) and 18 to drive</P>

[/quote]

Oh wow! It truly is a small world! Yeah our laws here are screwed up. You can serve in the military
                        at 18 but you can't drink....so you can be in charge of weapons of mass destruction, but beer?
                        NOPE!!
                        [/quote]</P>

well let me put it this way: i don't like the sight of 18 yo kids who r drunk in charge of weapons...... unfortunately that is all the more the case here []. I've been there myself assgt in charge of pukes that just left school knowing they can drink and carry arms!!! Not a good combo!!!</P>

Comment

i can tell!!! maybe espn wants to mature?? not being the boostfull "hollywood"style sport coverage but the in depth serious one? Sorta like CBS with sunday football. Good commentary/good analysis/ ppl who know what they r talkin about!!</P>

[/quote]

yeah ESPN needs to watch out or they will lose their audience quickly.

There's other stations out there that people are tuning into because ESPN is turning
                          more into sports entertainment, not sports news.

As for MNF, they've been in the slumps for awhile now, it's well known and no one over there
                          knows how to fix it...

With Tiki going to SNF, they will surely show ESPN how to show night football...
                          [/quote]</P>

yeah, i'm sure they will!! i really like al and john and i don't like the clowns that r commenting mnf now!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Its a shame guys like that get credited for being emotional leaders. On the Americas game series during their first SB he said he was jealous that their #2 got the big pass play in the game. He said he caught his ball and made his play. He still feels this way all these years later and had the nerve to say it. He's so pathetic![/quote]

I wonder who will pick him up? Who would want to deal with him if ESPN couldn't?

He's like britney spears, he needs the spotlight..

Are you watching Castaway? I hate the ending although it's very logical....

I just hate that these 2 were 100% meant for each other, and a freak accident ruined it all....

Comment

well let me put it this way: i don't like the sight of 18 yo kids who r drunk in charge of weapons...... unfortunately that is all the more the case here []. I've been there myself assgt in charge of pukes that just left school knowing they can drink and carry arms!!! Not a good combo!!!</p>[/quote]

Well of course drunk kids with weapons is very bad. But even an immature 30 year old could
                              be just as bad. The law is hypocritical, you can risk your life, but if you want a beer, you'll
                              have to wait...

I'm not an advocate for kids drinking, but they should change the age limit to 21 then for joining
                              the military...

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Its a shame guys like that get credited for being emotional leaders. On the Americas game series during their first SB he said he was jealous that their #2 got the big pass play in the game. He said he caught his ball and made his play. He still feels this way all these years later and had the nerve to say it. He's so pathetic![/quote]</P>

1 good thing to say bout him. (i never saw him play so i can't really say anything bout it) but i liked his "acting" in the longest yard</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X