Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

What a wonderful love story with Cast Away. Sad but wonderful! I woulda left with the love of my life.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]What a wonderful love story with Cast Away.[/quote]

Just to add, it seems their bond is stronger than who she's with now, the dentist...

But since she already started a life with him, she has to stay the course....

Atleast the story ends with him possibly starting a life with that artist....

Comment

In the Longest yard, didn't Irving play a bun tackler? (translation: homo or gay character). A cheerleader or some mess? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

well let me put it this way: i don't like the sight of 18 yo kids who r drunk in charge of weapons...... unfortunately that is all the more the case here []. I've been there myself assgt in charge of pukes that just left school knowing they can drink and carry arms!!! Not a good combo!!!</P>

[/quote]

Well of course drunk kids with weapons is very bad. But even an immature 30 year old could
          be just as bad. The law is hypocritical, you can risk your life, but if you want a beer, you'll
          have to wait...

I'm not an advocate for kids drinking, but they should change the age limit to 21 then for joining
          the military...
          [/quote]</P>

how many ppl u think will join the armed forces when 21?? i don't think very many..... u r right bout drunk and weapons is an issue for all ages but kids just out of highschool still thinking of playing rambo is a lill more risky then a 30 yo. I must say: weapons and alcohol is a no go for sure, unfortunately still a lot a ppl don't realise that! </P>

But u r right that it is a bit odd to risk ur life and drink later. But what about drivin first and than drink?? i don't think that is right either..... better drink first (and know the results of what drinkin might cause) then step into a car behind the wheel!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]In the Longest yard, didn't Irving play a bun tackler? (translation: homo or gay character). A cheerleader or some mess? Or am I thinking of someone else?[/quote]</P>

lol!!!! he might wish that he did that!!! no he was actual playing himself: bad mouth wr in jail[]</P>

Comment

Yeah love is a strong force. If it can withstand 4yrs. and no contact or anything, to me its meant to be. But I understood her dilemna.

What an amazing set of circumstances though.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]What a wonderful love story with Cast Away. Sad but wonderful! I woulda left with the love of my life.[/quote]</P>

what happend??</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Yeah love is a strong force. If it can withstand 4yrs. and no contact or anything, to me its meant to be. But I understood her dilemna.

What an amazing set of circumstances though.[/quote]

It could only be pulled off by Tom Hanks. When was the last time any actor made a movie that
                  was all about him with no other person to talk to? It was basically a silent film....and he found a
                  way to make it believable and entertaining.....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Bleu"]In the Longest yard, didn't Irving play a bun tackler? (translation: homo or gay character). A cheerleader or some mess? Or am I thinking of someone else?[/quote]</P>

lol!!!! he might wish that he did that!!! no he was actual playing himself: bad mouth wr in jail[]</P>[/quote]

Oh ok. That was Tracy Morgan's character who played the cheerleader.

Comment

how many ppl u think will join the armed forces when 21?? i don't think very many..... u r right bout drunk and weapons is an issue for all ages but kids just out of highschool still thinking of playing rambo is a lill more risky then a 30 yo. I must say: weapons and alcohol is a no go for sure, unfortunately still a lot a ppl don't realise that! </p>

But u r right that it is a bit odd to risk ur life and drink later. But what about drivin first and than drink?? i don't think that is right either..... better drink first (and know the results of what drinkin might cause) then step into a car behind the wheel!!</p>[/quote]

Agreed, well the laws are made by humans and because of that, will have their flaws!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Yeah love is a strong force. If it can withstand 4yrs. and no contact or anything, to me its meant to be. But I understood her dilemna.

What an amazing set of circumstances though.[/quote]

It could only be pulled off by Tom Hanks. When was the last time any actor made a movie that
                        was all about him with no other person to talk to? It was basically a silent film....and he found a
                        way to make it believable and entertaining.....
                        [/quote]

True! Did he win an Oscar for this movie? If not he should have.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

how many ppl u think will join the armed forces when 21?? i don't think very many..... u r right bout drunk and weapons is an issue for all ages but kids just out of highschool still thinking of playing rambo is a lill more risky then a 30 yo. I must say: weapons and alcohol is a no go for sure, unfortunately still a lot a ppl don't realise that! </P>

But u r right that it is a bit odd to risk ur life and drink later. But what about drivin first and than drink?? i don't think that is right either..... better drink first (and know the results of what drinkin might cause) then step into a car behind the wheel!!</P>

[/quote]

Agreed, well the laws are made by humans and because of that, will have their flaws!!!
                          [/quote]</P>

yep and then new ppl come in and change the rules only to be changed again by others after them... and that is what makes the world go round *ugh* []</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

True! Did he win an Oscar for this movie? If not he should have.[/quote]

I have no idea!!?

Anyways, I guess I should be getting to bed now, I still have some work to do so I'm going
                            to try to finish that up right now...

Talk to you later, and you too Dutch...

Have a good night guys..

Comment

yep and then new ppl come in and change the rules only to be changed again by others after them... and that is what makes the world go round *ugh* []</p>[/quote]

As long as they learn from the past, so they don't repeat them....

Comment

Night AG! Night Dutchy I'm outta here again as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X