• Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

good nite coach!! Nite blue!!! talk to you guys tomorrow!!</P>

</P>

anyone still around??</P>

Comment

guess not. I m off as well. c y'all tomorrow!!

Comment

ohh damn, looks like another night where gibril's hammered. lol. thid time im at my friends hoiuse, not mine. lol.

this was fro frute cause she said she was getting hammered aslos

Comment

<font color="#ff0000">*** Bridget Moynahan is pregnant ***

Tom Brady is now dating Giselle so you heard it here first!

Major catfight and drama for this new papa.....
          </font>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<font color="#ff0000">*** Bridget Moynahan is pregnant ***

Tom Brady is now dating Giselle so you heard it here first!

Major catfight and drama for this new papa.....
            </font>
            [/quote]

I just heard that! OOhhhh drama!

Comment

AG your Irving report was right!!!!! There is a link in a thread on here from MSNBC. The HOF WR is unemployed! Yes! Glad his induction will be tainted by getting fired, lol. I've never disliked someone in sports so much as him.

Comment

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>I Would like to call my little rant....There's always a silver lining.</FONT></P>

Hey all, my adventures continue with air travel. So 1 hour prior to our takeoff out of champagne they were calling our flight on time.. </P>

Of course 20 minutes prior to takeoff they announced that we were on a ground hold from Chicago and would be taking off at 9 am (originally was 8). Which I don't have a problem with a weather delay, but I wish the bastiches would be honest. The 7am flight was loaded and sitting out there on a delay, so they knew. </P>

So I go to call united, get put on hold for ever, and in the meanwhile, my nose starts gushing blood because the combo of my medicine and the dry weather totally dried out my sinuses. So I have to get off the cell to go take care of my gushing nose. Which bled for almost 20 minutes straight. </P>

We load up, sit on the ramp for 30 minutes, arrive in chicago, sit again for another 10. I try to call United (does anybody else hate voice recognition answering services?do they think that the average IQ has dropped so low that most americans can't find the correct button to push?). Needless to say our flight to San Fran left right as we landed (it was on time of course).</P>

So we go to customer service. The line is huge, they have two people working. But there is a big electronic sign that says use the kiosk if you missed a connection. So we do that, and it has us on standby for the 1450 flight to san fran (there were two earlier flights), and this would have us getting back to Chico at 10pm (18 hours after this adventure began).</P>

We go to the gate for the earlier SF flight. It's Seattle and it's boarding so I ask if there is open seats, the troll replied yes, but I would have to pay to get on the flight! WE then discover that there have been people waiting to go to SF since the night before. We go back to customer service, wait on line for 1 hour20 minutes. We talk to the CS dude, and we were extremely polite. he said honestly we would most likely have to spend the night at the airport because all flights were sold out! My buddies asked for anything to the bay area, I asked for Seattle or bay area. Guy rebooked us both within minutes, said we were the easiest folks he dealt with all day! Got myself the emergency exit row, and noone in the middle seat. Made it up to visit my fiancee and take her out for a belated Valentines day dinner.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]AG your Irving report was right. There is a link in a thread on here from MSNBC. The HOF WR is unemployed! Yes! Glad his induction will be tainted by getting fired, lol. I've never disliked someone in sports so much as him.[/quote]

I'm sure ESPN will have fun covering his HOF induction ceremony.......god I hate that man and his cowboy love.....happy days are here again....[&lt;)]

Comment

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=2>[quote user="AsianGiant"] Well of course drunk kids with weapons is very bad. But even an immature 30 year old could be just as bad. The law is hypocritical, you can risk your life, but if you want a beer, you'll have to wait... I'm not an advocate for kids drinking, but they should change the age limit to 21 then for joining the military...[/quote]</FONT></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o><FONT size=2></FONT></o></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Making people wait until they are of legal drinking age before they could join the military would never work. Our numbers in uniform would plummet so much, we would probably have to reinstate the draft. Military recruiters get most of their enlistments from folks just out of high school, many of them enlist while still in school and are in the reserves during their senior year. At the risk of sounding like John Kerry, some people have no better option right out of high school either. You can vote to elect our public officials at 18, and you should be able to sink a drink as well, before you get blown away in a far off land or killed in a simple training accident. </FONT></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Itís frightening to think of what some of these kids would do to kill the time between when they graduate, to the 3 or 4 years in which they could enlist. The service offers a young man or woman instant employment with virtually no skills needed beforehand, and the opportunity to learn a trade that they can translate into a civilian career, not to mention the opportunity to earn money for college. </FONT></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>The solution is simple.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>The drinking age should be 18, for military personnel. Even if all you allow them to drink is beer, it is shameful the amount of responsibility the armed forces will give a young man at an early age, but will not allow him to legally drink. They are entrusted with millions of dollars worth of equipment, to include the responsibility of the lives of the men &amp; women in their charge. It is easier for a 20 year old Corporal, who could be a team leader and making life or death decisions in combat, to obtain dangerous and illegal drugs than it is for that same person to legally drink a beer at a local club.</FONT></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Besides, as you mentioned some folks in their 30s arenít that much more mature then some of the fine young men &amp; women who voluntarily enlist in our armed forces right out of high school. </FONT></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o><FONT size=2></FONT></o></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o>[quote user="Bleu"]AG your Irving report was right. There is a link in a thread on here from MSNBC. The HOF WR is unemployed! Yes! Glad his induction will be tainted by getting fired, lol. I've never disliked someone in sports so much as him.[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Shadenfraude!</FONT></P></P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]AG your Irving report was right. There is a link in a thread on here from MSNBC. The HOF WR is unemployed! Yes! Glad his induction will be tainted by getting fired, lol. I've never disliked someone in sports so much as him.[/quote]

I'm sure ESPN will have fun covering his HOF induction ceremony.......god I hate that man and his cowboy love.....happy days are here again....[&lt;)]
                      [/quote]</P>

he's on the honor system, yes your honor, no your honor...loll! Why did they can him?</P>

Comment

Hey MJ! Sorry you're having such a craptastic business trip.

JG I know it sux about Irving but at least he's unemployed. Lol.

Comment

LOL...very true Bleu!
                          Sorry about your crappy trip mjg......

Comment

[quote user="Frightening Lightning"]
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=2>[quote user="AsianGiant"] Well of course drunk kids with weapons is very bad. But even an immature 30 year old could be just as bad. The law is hypocritical, you can risk your life, but if you want a beer, you'll have to wait... I'm not an advocate for kids drinking, but they should change the age limit to 21 then for joining the military...[/quote]</FONT></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o><FONT size=2></FONT></o></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Making people wait until they are of legal drinking age before they could join the military would never work. Our numbers in uniform would plummet so much, we would probably have to reinstate the draft. Military recruiters get most of their enlistments from folks just out of high school, many of them enlist while still in school and are in the reserves during their senior year. At the risk of sounding like John Kerry, some people have no better option right out of high school either. You can vote to elect our public officials at 18, and you should be able to sink a drink as well, before you get blown away in a far off land or killed in a simple training accident. </FONT></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Itís frightening to think of what some of these kids would do to kill the time between when they graduate, to the 3 or 4 years in which they could enlist. The service offers a young man or woman instant employment with virtually no skills needed beforehand, and the opportunity to learn a trade that they can translate into a civilian career, not to mention the opportunity to earn money for college. </FONT></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>The solution is simple.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>The drinking age should be 18, for military personnel. Even if all you allow them to drink is beer, it is shameful the amount of responsibility the armed forces will give a young man at an early age, but will not allow him to legally drink. They are entrusted with millions of dollars worth of equipment, to include the responsibility of the lives of the men &amp; women in their charge. It is easier for a 20 year old Corporal, who could be a team leader and making life or death decisions in combat, to obtain dangerous and illegal drugs than it is for that same person to legally drink a beer at a local club.</FONT></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Besides, as you mentioned some folks in their 30s arenít that much more mature then some of the fine young men &amp; women who voluntarily enlist in our armed forces right out of high school. </FONT></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o><FONT size=2></FONT></o></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"></P>

</P>

[/quote]AG,</P>

Having dealt with the military most of my adult life, I think we need to keep the drinking age right where it is. Please also understand, that overseas, the drinking age is much lower, and in deployed places like Iraq and AFG, drinking is prohibited. So while deployed there usually is no drinking age. However, remember these are still kids, and the number one problem the military has is that they kill more people with automobiles than in combat. A lot of these kids have never been away from home before, and remember how alcohol affects judgement. It's the same reason why most colleges and frats have really come down on underage drinking. Because young kids make really bad choices when their judgement is impaired. Having seen alcohol destroy more military careers, more military families, and having had to deal with that in a position of leadership I can tell you it is one of the most common problems you deal with. Raising the age of our Military would not be the answer. Also remember, a kid can enlist at 18, retire as an E-7 or E-8 and 38, and receive a paycheck twice a month for rest of their lives. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey MJ! Sorry you're having such a craptastic business trip. JG I know it sux about Irving but at least he's unemployed. Lol.[/quote]yeah but it turned out for the best.

Comment

I'm about to initiate a rant of my own. I've been sitting out in front of the nail salon which is supposed to be open at 11 and has yet to do so. All I want is to get my mani-pedi b4 my 1:00 hair appt. WTF?

Comment

Working...
                                X