Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]It's because now you are a challenge,.[/quote]

Well she gambled and lost. I hate when I hear girls talk about guys playing games
    and for once I was straight up and they still want to play games. It annoyed me
    so now she'll have to suffer the consequences....she has tried to move on and has
    yet to find a stable guy. Her loss because I was right there....

[/quote]
    You should screw with her and then just walk away.[/quote]

That's what ALL my friends keep saying lol....

I'll be the better man and just walk....
    [/quote]
    No you wouldn't she would want you more if you ignore her, you should play with her, she will get pissed at you and then leave you alone. end by saying "I am not sure I want a serious relationship right now, my life is really stressful now"

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]
      No you wouldn't she would want you more if you ignore her, you should play with her, she will get pissed at you and then leave you alone. end by saying "I am not sure I want a serious relationship right now, my life is really stressful now"[/quote]

She txt message my phone at 8AM to see if I was going tonite. Now that is rude, you never bother
      the Head Coach when he is sleeping!!

As long as she doesn't find me here, I'll be ok....[]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]It's because now you are a challenge,.[/quote]

Well she gambled and lost. I hate when I hear girls talk about guys playing games
        and for once I was straight up and they still want to play games. It annoyed me
        so now she'll have to suffer the consequences....she has tried to move on and has
        yet to find a stable guy. Her loss because I was right there....

[/quote]Ah. You're too good for her anyway.

Comment

Wow.....this is my 666th post......[<)] [6][6]

Ohh...just saw a preview for Eragon...looks good......

So Delhomme, Gamble and Lucas have Boo-boos.....will we take advantage of this situation??

OOHHH!!!!! Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer is on!!!!!!!!! Should I watch this or go out......

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Ah. You're too good for her anyway.[/quote]

With my constant gameplanning, week after week, I just don't have time!

Now, come offseason, this coach is on cruise control......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow.....this is my 666th post......[<)] [6][6]

So Delhomme, Gamble and Lucas have Boo-boos.....will we take advantage of this situation??

OOHHH!!!!! Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer is on!!!!!!!!! Should I watch this or go out......
              [/quote]

I am soooo glad that you decided to post it in this thread. How thoughtful of you...

[:P]

Comment

Ohhh those cartoons get me all nostalgic....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Ohhh those cartoons get me all nostalgic....
                  [/quote]I know. My favorite show from when I was a kid just came out on dvd and I want to get it.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow.....this is my 666th post......[<)] [6][6]

[/quote]

I am soooo glad that you decided to post it in this thread. How thoughtful of you...

[:P]
                    [/quote]

Think of it as a blessing!
                    Well..now I'm at 667......there goes that....

I don't remember singing in rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.......but rudolph's girl is singing....now the bunnies are singing....hhmmm

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ohhh those cartoons get me all nostalgic....
                      [/quote]I know. My favorite show from when I was a kid just came out on dvd and I want to get it.[/quote]

What show is that?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Think of it as a blessing!
                        Well..now I'm at 667......there goes that....

I don't remember singing in rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.......but rudolph's girl is singing....now the bunnies are singing....hhmmm
                        [/quote]

Yeah I was just thinking about that, I don't really remember singing, but I guess I'm just
                        getting old....

Comment

Haha..I remember this..the elf that wants to be a dentist......rudolph has a friend! I remember this song!
                          We're a couple of misfits.......la la la

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Haha..I remember this..the elf that wants to be a dentist......rudolph has a friend! I remember this song!
                            We're a couple of misfits.......la la la
                            [/quote]

I remember the snowman looking scarier...hmmm....

Comment

Oh I remember this fool....Yukon Cornelius..however you spell his name...

Wow..there is a lot of singing in this.....
                              Hahahahaha look at that snow monster...rudolph..stop whining about ur freakin nose

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh I remember this fool....Yukon Cornelius..however you spell his name...

Wow..there is a lot of singing in this.....
                                [/quote]

Yeah I don't know how as a kid I would ever sit through all this singing....

hmm...they tease you with some dialogues then go back into singing....

Comment

Working...
                                X