Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]ouch!!! Dan, that is some $$$. How come? cause u said u loved to have arnie as governor?? If so u should def move to washington to live with the misses!![/quote]</P>

The bastich that sold me the plane reported to CA the full sale price. </P>

[/quote]</P>

argh that sux man!!! can u change it back?? (i suppose reporting the full sale price aint right..??)</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]ouch!!! Dan, that is some $$$. How come? cause u said u loved to have arnie as governor?? If so u should def move to washington to live with the misses!![/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

argh that sux man!!! can u change it back?? (i suppose reporting the full sale price aint right..??)</P>[/quote]It's all a matter of how you look at it. Usually when one sells a car they dont write the paperwork for full value (because then the buyer has to pay sales tax of 8% on the full value).

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]say mjg, i was just curious. did u and your future wife decided on a date and place yet for your big day?? I was just thinkin since it was just valentine and u 2 had a late valentine dinner.[/quote]no date yet. no decision on type of wedding either. I'm trying to see if we can get her a job down here first. Not sure if we want just a really small wedding or not.[/quote]</P>

i c take your time. it should be a great day so both of u should be comfi with it all. So ur gal will move down instead of u movin up states?? Like i said in my former post, if u ow cal that much money u might have to reconsider staying there opposed to moving to washington.[]</P>

[/quote]I would love to live in WA, but I won't get a job as great as this one. Nope the land of shaders, 69rs, and bolts are where I need to stay.[/quote]</P>

I know. have been to cal 2 yrs ago and really loved it!! Don't think that anyone who lives there want to go some place else if not really need to be!! btw what part of cal do u live ?? near LA/SD/SF/ more in land?? (don't worry i won't come to kidnap u or your future wife![])</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

argh that sux man!!! can u change it back?? (i suppose reporting the full sale price aint right..??)</P>

[/quote]It's all a matter of how you look at it. Usually when one sells a car they dont write the paperwork for full value (because then the buyer has to pay sales tax of 8% on the full value).[/quote]</P>

LOL!! i guessed that. the seller prob thought selling a plane was different from selling a car.....[][][]. sorry man, it sure sux lookin at that amount! is there a way for u to get away with it or do u have to pay now??</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]say mjg, i was just curious. did u and your future wife decided on a date and place yet for your big day?? I was just thinkin since it was just valentine and u 2 had a late valentine dinner.[/quote]
            It's secretly because Dutch wants to go and kidnap you two... lol jk
            [/quote]Really.....lol! <FONT color=#0000ff>As long as he doesn't do the tuck</FONT>! </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

sorry for being ignorant but: what does the highlighted mean andwho is that on the pic??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL!! i guessed that. the seller prob thought selling a plane was different from selling a car.....[][][]. sorry man, it sure sux lookin at that amount! is there a way for u to get away with it or do u have to pay now??</P>[/quote]Uhhh 8% of 55K. I don't want to even think about it.....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]sorry for being ignorant but: what does the highlighted mean andwho is that on the pic??[/quote]Dutch you never saw silence of the lambs? The scene with Buffallo Bill?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL!! i guessed that. the seller prob thought selling a plane was different from selling a car.....[][][]. sorry man, it sure sux lookin at that amount! is there a way for u to get away with it or do u have to pay now??</P>

[/quote]Uhhh 8% of 55K. I don't want to even think about it.....[/quote]</P>

i guess so!! i think it is prob the same there as it is here. The moment the state tax ows u money because of a fault or a refund it takes months for them to pay and the moment u owe them money they r like vultures. they want it right away, better yesterday then today....[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]sorry for being ignorant but: what does the highlighted mean andwho is that on the pic??[/quote]Dutch you never saw silence of the lambs? The scene with Buffallo Bill?[/quote]</P>

ooofffff wow that is a long time ago. saw it when it came out on a highschool movie night. I had my mind elsewhere....... i "saw" the movie but can't recall the scene.....[:S]</P>

Comment

Where is everyone tonight? Haven't seen AG post in a while or JG. Kind of suprised.</P>

Comment

Okay, saw some decent DVDs, V is for Vandetta and the Prestige, and Good Year. Recommend them all!

Comment

i know. it really is quite. i know jersey was here before cause i mentioned her long post but asian i haven't seen posting all day. Oh well..... prob having difficulties with the snow and all, maybe losing internet signal or something[] or having a live?? who knows??</P>

speakin of them would prob bring them here. I bet they've just been hiddin to wait to be mentioned</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Okay, saw some decent DVDs, V is for Vandetta and the Prestige, and Good Year. Recommend them all![/quote]</P>

i ve heard bout V for Vendetta. But what r the others like/about??</P>

Comment

say [li]. welcome here. I must say u have been posting some good thoughtful posts here. If that is what u wanna do than pls do so! How do u feel bout ur new HC?? a good or bad deal for ur ball club??[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Thanks Dutch! I like this thread, people are't getting after each other here like they are just about everywhere else. I will try to continue that trend when I post here, although I have no problem mixing it up in the other forums.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>As for our hiring Norv, I'm kinda numb. I'm not excitedbut I'm not angry either, If he can't win now with the talent on our roster, he'll never get another head coaching gig. I like the hiring of Ted Cottrell as our DC, and the continuity that both Ted &amp; Norv provide for our team. Turner installed the offense we currently run when he was our OC, but he left after Mike Riley was fired and Marty was hired instead of him. Cotrell has a ton of experience with the 3-4 that we run, so no big change there either. Our team wasn't broken this year, no real need to fix it.</FONT> </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Okay, saw some decent DVDs, V is for Vandetta and the Prestige, and Good Year. Recommend them all![/quote]</P>

i ve heard bout V for Vendetta. But what r the others like/about??</P>

[/quote]The Prestige</P>

At the dawn of the 20th century, rival magicians Robert Angier (Hugh Jackman) and Alfred Borden (Christian Bale) are desperate to reveal each other's secrets. Obsessed by the escalating competition, the two illusionists begin to perform increasingly risky tricks -- which soon turn deadly. Michael Caine, Scarlett Johansson and David Bowie also star in this taut psychological thriller from director Nolan.
                                Not a bad movie. Lots of plot twists.</P>

a Good Year</P>
                                <DIV class=synopsis>Oscar-winning director Ridley Scott directs this adaptation of Peter Mayle's best-selling novel, following the romantic misadventures of an Englishman in Provence, France. After inheriting a French vineyard from his uncle Henry (Albert Finney), failed banker Max Skinner (Russell Crowe) moves abroad, where he meets a beautiful American woman (Marion Cotillard) who claims to be his long-lost cousin -- and his uncle's true heir. </DIV>
                                <DIV class=synopsis></DIV>
                                <DIV class=synopsis>Not recommended, Man of the Year with Robin Williams.</DIV>

Comment

Working...
                                X