Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

hey folks. not been of for a day or two because I got a 360. it took me over for a while. but I broke free tonight.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I didn't get bopped that I know of... but for me my eyes are my career. Have you tried cpazasin for your back?[/quote]

Yeah I can understand that. I am using Tiger Balm and just regular tylonel. 500mgs each.

It's not bothering me as bad as it used to a couple days ago. On Monday I was racing home
      from work because my back was so bad, on the Saw Mill Parkway I wasn't sure I was going
      to make it because there was no posture I could sit in that made the pain go away.

I had to suck it up and it was painful. When I finally got home, I almost couldn't get out
      of my car. Anyways, when I finally made it to my room, I just laid flat on my bed and was stuck
      that way for atleast 12 hours or so....

I was even thinking, if there was a fire, or I had to do something to get out of the house, there's
      no way I could have done it..

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey folks. not been of for a day or two because I got a 360. it took me over for a while. but I broke free tonight.
        [/quote]

Congrats on the new Xbox!! What game did you get?

I hope you are enjoying it??

Comment

Hey everyone...What's going on???There were no major trades madein the NBA...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey folks. not been of for a day or two because I got a 360. it took me over for a while. but I broke free tonight.
            [/quote]

[/quote]

i got battlestations midway and project gotham racing 3. it's one of the best things I've bought in while.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey folks. not been of for a day or two because I got a 360. it took me over for a while. but I broke free tonight.
              [/quote]

[/quote]

i got battlestations midway and project gotham racing 3. it's one of the best things I've bought in while.
              [/quote]</P>

Get Oblivion...It's a cool game...My brother hooked up his 360 to a pretty big HDTV...It's a fun adventure game...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Get Oblivion...It's a cool game...My brother hooked up his 360 to a pretty big HDTV...It's a fun adventure game...</p>[/quote]

I'm more a fan of real world games. driving, sports etc. not too keen on the fantasy stuff. though halo was good. I've got it hooked up to a 32" TV. not too bad.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Get Oblivion...It's a cool game...My brother hooked up his 360 to a pretty big HDTV...It's a fun adventure game...</P>

[/quote]

I'm more a fan of real world games. driving, sports etc. not too keen on the fantasy stuff. though halo was good. I've got it hooked up to a 32" TV. not too bad.
                  [/quote]</P>

It's a great game, really...Ilike sport games and driving games, also...Oblivion,might be the best out of the other games...Seriously,it's an amazing game...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

It's a great game, really...Ilike sport games and driving games, also...Oblivion,might be the best out of the other games...Seriously,it's an amazing game...</p>[/quote]

I think my brother's got it. might have a go. I'll see when and if I'm done with what I have already.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

It's a great game, really...Ilike sport games and driving games, also...Oblivion,might be the best out of the other games...Seriously,it's an amazing game...</P>

[/quote]

I think my brother's got it. might have a go. I'll see when and if I'm done with what I have already.
                      [/quote]</P>

Yea,no rush...Go to TAGF,if you get the chance...ChaseBlackburn had a good idea...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Yea,no rush...Go to TAGF,if you get the chance...ChaseBlackburn had a good idea...</p>[/quote]

it would be interesting, but I can't see the mods going for it.

Comment

i just noticed something interesting
                          i was watching the movie District B-13 and i noticed one of the bad guys was wearing a tiki barber jersey
                          its a french movie so im thinking US football is growing in populatiry

Comment

[quote user="57 CHASE BLACKBURN OH YEAH"]i just noticed something interesting
                            i was watching the movie District B-13 and i noticed one of the bad guys was wearing a tiki barber jersey
                            its a french movie so im thinking US football is growing in populatiry
                            [/quote]

yeah for sure man. Over here in Scotland it's getting quite popular. The tickets for the game in london are in serious demand. they had over 500 000 requests on the first weekend available.

Comment

Hey all, don't mind me. The Cough syrup is making me all woozy. Hey AG, the Capzasin is much better than Tiger Balm. it is like having a hot pad on your back all day. Highly recommend it. Tent, just missed you last night. Woke up with a horrible toothache around 0001 last night because I was grinding my teeth so bad with the shivers.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, don't mind me. The Cough syrup is making me all woozy. Hey AG, the Capzasin is much better than Tiger Balm. it is like having a hot pad on your back all day. Highly recommend it. Tent, just missed you last night. Woke up with a horrible toothache around 0001 last night because I was grinding my teeth so bad with the shivers.[/quote]

hey man, that sounds really awfull! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X