Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

hey man, that sounds really awfull! I hope you're feeling better soon.
    [/quote]Thanks Andy, my stress levels are fried right now. I'm ready to blow. Between the money that CA wants, the Feds want, the eye, and now this fever, it's been a ****ty week. ESP since the weather just broke and I'm watching our guys go flying and I should be there doing the training.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Thanks Andy, my stress levels are fried right now. I'm ready to blow. Between the money that CA wants, the Feds want, the eye, and now this fever, it's been a ****ty week. ESP since the weather just broke and I'm watching our guys go flying and I should be there doing the training.[/quote]

Damn! when it rains it pours eh?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]Thanks Andy, my stress levels are fried right now. I'm ready to blow. Between the money that CA wants, the Feds want, the eye, and now this fever, it's been a ****ty week. ESP since the weather just broke and I'm watching our guys go flying and I should be there doing the training.[/quote]

Damn! when it rains it pours eh?
        [/quote]yep

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

hey man, that sounds really awfull! I hope you're feeling better soon.
          [/quote]Thanks Andy, my stress levels are fried right now. I'm ready to blow. Between the money that CA wants, the Feds want, the eye, and now this fever, it's been a ****ty week. ESP since the weather just broke and I'm watching our guys go flying and I should be there doing the training.[/quote]

Oh my...
          It'll be okay..deep breaths and try to get some rest....
          Feel better! [{]

Comment

Hang in there MJ, you'll make it through all that.

As bad as things are for you right now, nothing beats what I had during the holidays.
            That's some scary stuff...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Hang in there MJ, you'll make it through all that.

As bad as things are for you right now, nothing beats what I had during the holidays.
              [/quote]Yep it's only money. More concerned about my eye, if it's something serious, bye bye flyging.</P>

Thanks AG, try the capzasin, I have a torn muscle in my lower back works great. </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]Yep it's only money. More concerned about my eye, if it's something serious, bye bye flyging.</p>

Thanks AG, try the capzasin, I have a torn muscle in my lower back works great. </p>[/quote]

what are you going to do about your eye? I take it you are seeing an eye doc for that?

Comment

yooo guys

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]Yep it's only money. More concerned about my eye, if it's something serious, bye bye flyging.</P>

Thanks AG, try the capzasin, I have a torn muscle in my lower back works great. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I've heard a lot of cases like that,when I've goneto the eye doctor...I'msure,that they can fix it...</P>

Comment

If Sloth had a sister......this would be it...

http://www.stereogum.com/archives/004680.html

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]If Sloth had a sister......this would be it...

[/quote]</P>

Loll!!!</P>

Comment

[/quote]

LOL!! HEY YOU GUYS!!!!

Comment

What's up guys and gals?

Comment

[/quote]

LMAO! That is too funny! Rocky road?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up guys and gals?
                                [/quote]
                                Hey GMENFAN! What's shakin?

Comment

Working...
                                X