Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]
    Haha, it is not so much the image of you, it more about how everyone on here treats you. It is like you run the boards or you play for the Giants. just don't forget us little guys from last year when everyone else is chopping at the AG bit.[/quote]

That's because this is the House that AG Built...haha...just kidding...

I don't know, I have my enemies on here too....I think?
    [/quote]
    Nah, not just in this thread. Before the old boards went down everyone loved you, come on your sigs? I think that is why you are a legend.

Comment

Like the reporter idea! Very nice...

Can I just say a big ole WTF..I changed channels from Frosty to Larry King and they have some fool on that has more than 20 wives and more than 80 kids???? The dude practices polygamy in Canada.....WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Yeah. Love animaniacs. Brings back old old memories. I just had a row with my mother because I flunked a class this semester. I need something to cheer me up.

Comment

As for the <font color="#008000">GREEN DOTS</font>.....

I think you need to hit about 1300 posts before you get your first dot....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

only if you treat me to a new bank account full of cash.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Do you take monopoly money?
            [/quote]</P>

I would but the car dealerships dont. they really are a bit too fussy like that.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Like the reporter idea! Very nice...

Can I just say a big ole WTF..I changed channels from Frosty to Larry King and they have some fool on that has more than 20 wives and more than 80 kids???? The dude practices polygamy in Canada.....WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
              [/quote]

Wow there's mormonism in Canada? interesting....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Like the reporter idea! Very nice...

[/quote]</P>

Ewwww! There are some twisted people in this world...</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Yeah. Love animaniacs. Brings back old old memories. I just had a row with my mother because I flunked a class this semester. I need something to cheer me up.[/quote]

You had a row?? Is that a new term I am not aware of?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]As for the <FONT color=#008000>GREEN DOTS</FONT>.....

[/quote]</P>

[] Looks like I've got my work cut out for me...</P>

Comment

Just checked, the legend of seawright has 2,798 replies and 182 or 183 pages long. Almost there.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Yeah. Love animaniacs. Brings back old old memories. I just had a row with my mother because I flunked a class this semester. I need something to cheer me up.[/quote]

OOhhh! animaniacs...I remember that........barely...
                        I swear.......sometimes I think I have early onset alzheimers. [:O]

Sucks about your class....[]

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]Nah, not just in this thread. Before the old boards went down everyone loved you, come on your sigs? I think that is why you are a legend.[/quote]

Oh i see, well, then the LEGEND has died with the old boards....along with the sigs....

[:$]

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Just checked, the legend of seawright has 2,798 replies and 182 or 183 pages long. Almost there.[/quote]</P>

[&lt;)] We have to celebrate once we top it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]As for the <font color="#008000">GREEN DOTS</font>.....

[/quote]</p>

[] Looks like I've got my work cut out for me...</p>[/quote]

At this rate, you'll get there quick....and it will feel that much better!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Yeah. Love animaniacs. Brings back old old memories. I just had a row with my mother because I flunked a class this semester. I need something to cheer me up.[/quote]

You had a row?? Is that a new term I am not aware of?

[/quote]I argued with her. You've never heard it put that way?

Comment

Working...
                                X