Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]Hey all hows it goin?

I just came on because i have to tell you about the game ive just had on madden! Im in the second season and have signed a few free agents based on the coming market this year, i.e i have stallworth and june and some others.

I was down 21-7 in philli and driving about to go in for the score a nice simple pass to my fullback in the flat for the TD.....but no bounces off his hands and is picked off and ran back all the way for the score, putting me down 28-7 late in the third! Anyway next drive ive thought **** it, gone to the wind is my running game, its time for an all out aerial assault otherwise ill never come back.......it pays off after a nice drive i cap it off with a 30yd TD to plax to make 28-14!

Philli next drive 3 and out, come on!!! Play action pass deep to Shokey and then another to set me up with 1st and goal! BJ ploughs in 28-21!!! Philli dont do much next poessetion moving to half way and punting. Next drive i start aggressive looking to go deep but get sacked! Sacked again maing it third and a mile! Complete a pass to Toomer deep right who picks up the first down and takes it out of bounds!!! Very next play i catch the Phill D in a blitz and hit a deep pass to a wide open Plax who runs it in for a 59yd TD!!!!!

Get in 28-28 but with 1:30 to play, philli come out aggressive and look to win the game but up steps Madison for the interception!!!!! Im already in good field position but gain some extra yardage to kick a 28yd field goal to win the game 31-28 as time expires!! That is my greatest win on madden i think, bloody awesome!! Was MNF also!!!

A few stats for you -
    -Eli - 21/33 443yds 2td 1int 114.7 rating
    -Shockey - 6 rec 93 yds
    -Stallworth - 4 rec 88yds
    -Plax - 9 rec 242 yds 2td!!!!

Madison with game winning int and Demps picked one off as they were going in to score also!! Great game!!

So w***up??

[/quote]

haha that rocks...I would be excited too if I had that kind of game. What you should do now is try to get yourself into a deeper hole and challenge yourself....
    The fact you came back on a MNF makes it that much more incredible!!!

[/quote]
    Yeah was pretty sweet! I dont plan on puting myself in that position again though, i just pisses me off usually but this time i just went for it and got on hell of a result! Im 5-1 for the season going to the cardinals so alls going well!

Say AG any coaching positions available?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Sorry but I don't like your state. It's fun for disneyland and vacations but your state has
      no idea what they are doing. San Francisco is infested with liberals, yet have one of the highest
      homeless rate in the US. So how come all the liberals aren't generous enough to help out
      all these homeless folks? Yet all they do is preach peace, helping the poor etc.....

All talk...no action....
      [/quote]Supposedly NorCal is supposed to be more laid back (other than SF). But I'm not sure. They have reelected the governator who is doing a great job fiscally. I can't stand rush limbaugh, but the one good thing I once heard him say was that these democrats who want to tax the rest of us can give all the money they want to the federal government. LOL. I got in a huge debate the other day with the poster "providence". He is a typical upper middle class/rich white person from the sububurbs, who thinks his way of thinking is the only way.....

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]
        Yeah was pretty sweet! I dont plan on puting myself in that position again though, i just pisses me off usually but this time i just went for it and got on hell of a result! Im 5-1 for the season going to the cardinals so alls going well!

[/quote]

I will have to look and review CURRENT positions as well. As some members will be released
        from their positions. When I have the new update, I'll let you know.

It would be nice to have you back though!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]Hey all hows it goin?

I just came on because i have to tell you about the game ive just had on madden! Im in the second season and have signed a few free agents based on the coming market this year, i.e i have stallworth and june and some others.

I was down 21-7 in philli and driving about to go in for the score a nice simple pass to my fullback in the flat for the TD.....but no bounces off his hands and is picked off and ran back all the way for the score, putting me down 28-7 late in the third! Anyway next drive ive thought **** it, gone to the wind is my running game, its time for an all out aerial assault otherwise ill never come back.......it pays off after a nice drive i cap it off with a 30yd TD to plax to make 28-14!

Philli next drive 3 and out, come on!!! Play action pass deep to Shokey and then another to set me up with 1st and goal! BJ ploughs in 28-21!!! Philli dont do much next poessetion moving to half way and punting. Next drive i start aggressive looking to go deep but get sacked! Sacked again maing it third and a mile! Complete a pass to Toomer deep right who picks up the first down and takes it out of bounds!!! Very next play i catch the Phill D in a blitz and hit a deep pass to a wide open Plax who runs it in for a 59yd TD!!!!!

Get in 28-28 but with 1:30 to play, philli come out aggressive and look to win the game but up steps Madison for the interception!!!!! Im already in good field position but gain some extra yardage to kick a 28yd field goal to win the game 31-28 as time expires!! That is my greatest win on madden i think, bloody awesome!! Was MNF also!!!

A few stats for you -
          -Shockey - 6 rec 93 yds

Madison with game winning int and Demps picked one off as they were going in to score also!! Great game!!

So w***up??

[/quote]Sweet, last night I won my second super bowl. I picked up Hester in the off season. Picked up a super fast rb to replace tiki. Of course my fullback (initials are MJG, 6'1" 245#) is a star. What level are you playing on madden?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]

[/quote]

I will have to look and review CURRENT positions as well. As some members will be released
            from their positions. When I have the new update, I'll let you know.

It would be nice to have you back though!
            [/quote]

Sound, no worries im in no rush anyway! When the cuts have been made let us know and ill see what i wanna apply for!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Supposedly NorCal is supposed to be more laid back (other than SF). But I'm not sure. They have reelected the governator who is doing a great job fiscally. I can't stand rush limbaugh, but the one good thing I once heard him say was that these democrats who want to tax the rest of us can give all the money they want to the federal government. LOL. I got in a huge debate the other day with the poster "providence". He is a typical upper middle class/rich white person from the sububurbs, who thinks his way of thinking is the only way.....[/quote]

I think Arnold is GOOD for your state, he inherited it in major shambles...and it's tough to tell
              him what to do....

I don't like to get into too many debates because I like to think "logically" and to those that don't,
              it's a waste of my time to preach my "ways" to them. I know that I am very fair minded and opened
              to many "causes" but above everything I look at the bigger picture of how each cause will affect this
              country. I am family oriented first and foremost....we need to focus more on the nuclear family....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="kkr"]Hey all hows it goin?

A few stats for you -
                -Shockey - 6 rec 93 yds

So w***up??

[/quote]Sweet, last night I won my second super bowl. I picked up Hester in the off season. Picked up a super fast rb to replace tiki. Of course my fullback (initials are MJG, 6'1" 245#) is a star. What level are you playing on madden?[/quote]

All madden!! im good! lols! what about you? What annoys me is that Tiki doesnt retire on madden so i feel bad sticking him in reserves so to speak, so that he doesnt play!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="kkr"]Hey all hows it goin?

A few stats for you -
                  -Shockey - 6 rec 93 yds

So w***up??

[/quote]Sweet, last night I won my second super bowl. I picked up Hester in the off season. Picked up a super fast rb to replace tiki. Of course my fullback (initials are MJG, 6'1" 245#) is a star. What level are you playing on madden?[/quote]

All madden!! im good! lols! what about you? What annoys me is that Tiki doesnt retire on madden so i feel bad sticking him in reserves so to speak, so that he doesnt play!
                  [/quote]funny you say that, because tiki drops off so much in 2008! in madden, like he knew!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="kkr"]Hey all hows it goin?

A few stats for you -
                    -Shockey - 6 rec 93 yds

So w***up??

[/quote]funny you say that, because tiki drops off so much in 2008! in madden, like he knew![/quote]
                    Funny!
                    Well i was using him in a different franchise i started last year during the season(in the hope that he would reconsider and not retire) and he was still good in 08, even better i think for me had well over 1600 if i remember correctly! Thats why i hate him being on the roster and not able to use him!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I think Arnold is GOOD for your state, he inherited it in major shambles...and it's tough to tell
                      him what to do....

I don't like to get into too many debates because I like to think "logically" and to those that don't,
                      it's a waste of my time to preach my "ways" to them. I know that I am very fair minded and opened
                      to many "causes" but above everything I look at the bigger picture of how each cause will affect this
                      country. I am family oriented first and foremost....we need to focus more on the nuclear family....

[/quote]Arnold was my teenage hero when I used to bodybuild and play football. I'm very fiscally and foreign policy wise conservative, but I also believe as our president says about allowing the migrant farm workers temporary visas to work in this country, (because Union#77 wouldn't work for the wages they do, and we don't want to pay $12.00 per pound of tomatoes), I also believe in the woman's right of choice. And I wish people would just remember, we went to war with Iraq, because they failed to obey the UN sanctions against them, and having flown 200+ hours of combat action prior to the war, I can tell you,Saddam didn't give a damn what the UN said. There was a big debate here recently on allowing an elective for bilble study in the school (which I disagree with, it should be a theology study all religions), but CA passed a law that homosexuals need to be included in history books! I love how the left twists the first amendment.

Comment

KKR, Well, he is still running strong for me, but his speed has dropped to like 89 in 2008! BJ is catching up!

Comment

Anyway dudes it 2am so im off to bed! Ill catch you over the weeken d maybe but if not definately next week, so laters!!

Comment

CYA KKR, hey JG, are you there? NFLN has bench pressing now at the combine.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Arnold was my teenage hero when I used to bodybuild and play football. I'm very fiscally and foreign policy wise conservative, but I also believe as our president says about allowing the migrant farm workers temporary visas to work in this country, (because Union#77 wouldn't work for the wages they do, and we don't want to pay $12.00 per pound of tomatoes), I also believe in the woman's right of choice. And I wish people would just remember, we went to war with Iraq, because they failed to obey the UN sanctions against them, and having flown 200+ hours of combat action prior to the war, I can tell you,Saddam didn't give a damn what the UN said. There was a big debate here recently on allowing an elective for bilble study in the school (which I disagree with, it should be a theology study all religions), but CA passed a law that homosexuals need to be included in history books! I love how the left twists the first amendment.[/quote]

Yup agreed. The left are just a bunch of freaks. They just want to have their say and when things go wrong they point at someone else. There was this one cartoon I saw where a liberal was protesting our
                              military and then the next picture it showed us getting invaded and the same protester was frightened and mad why our military wasn't doing enough to protect him....

That pretty much sums it up...

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]Anyway dudes it 2am so im off to bed! Ill catch you over the weeken d maybe but if not definately next week, so laters!!
                                [/quote]

Later dude...

Comment

Working...
                                X