• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Brady Quinn is Keano Reaves....</P>

Excelllent....</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, but I bet finding clothes, sitting in airlines, cars, et all are much easier. I was undersized too in HS. I played DT, but I was really fast, and could squat 405# so, made up for only being 200-205. .Hey, since you asked about what I do at work, I still am trying to find out. When I was in the Navy, you would usually have a two week turnover with who you replaced to find out the job. Not so much here.[/quote]

Wow, 405 that's pretty damn good...is that why there is so much red tape in the military?
      The fact everything takes so long, even learning what your job is? lol....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, but I bet finding clothes, sitting in airlines, cars, et all are much easier. I was undersized too in HS. I played DT, but I was really fast, and could squat 405# so, made up for only being 200-205. .Hey, since you asked about what I do at work, I still am trying to find out. When I was in the Navy, you would usually have a two week turnover with who you replaced to find out the job. Not so much here.[/quote]

Wow, 405 that's pretty damn good...is that why there is so much red tape in the military?
        [/quote]The "red tape" is all about where you are and what is going on. I've canceled overland missions, had crews launch at the last second for missions, all without any red tape. I've also bent the rules to get the job done, and never had a problem, until ..........</P>

TAGF makes me want to barf. WTF is with all the Tiki bashing. Had a great quote, somebody said that nobody has bashed Eli in a while is a good sign, I replied that it's because eli hasn't thrown an INT in 8 weeks and Tiki is the focus of the MB angst right now. </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

The "red tape" is all about where you are and what is going on. I've canceled overland missions, had crews launch at the last second for missions, all without any red tape. I've also bent the rules to get the job done, and never had a problem, until ..........</p>

TAGF makes me want to barf. WTF is with all the Tiki bashing. Had a great quote, somebody said that nobody has bashed Eli in a while is a good sign, I replied that it's because eli hasn't thrown an INT in 8 weeks and Tiki is the focus of the MB angst right now. </p>[/quote]

eh, don't worry about TAGF, it's a bunch of complainers. They complain from the players, to the organizations to the mods....it must make them feel good inside...

Anyways, my eyes are starting to get watery from staring at this screen all day, I need to take a rest.

I'll catch up with you later dude...maybe even later tonite if I come back..

for now, ciao!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

eh, don't worry about TAGF, it's a bunch of complainers. They complain from the players, to the organizations to the mods....it must make them feel good inside...

Anyways, my eyes are starting to get watery from staring at this screen all day, I need to take a rest.

I'll catch up with you later dude...maybe even later tonite if I come back..

for now, ciao!

[/quote]CYA AG, Great conversation.

Hey Frute, you out there?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, but I bet finding clothes, sitting in airlines, cars, et all are much easier. I was undersized too in HS. I played DT, but I was really fast, and could squat 405# so, made up for only being 200-205. .Hey, since you asked about what I do at work, I still am trying to find out. When I was in the Navy, you would usually have a two week turnover with who you replaced to find out the job. Not so much here.[/quote]

[/quote]Learning what your job is just thorough. I kind of miss it. Of course my job here was gapped for two years and the other guy is no longer on this planet so....

Comment

anybody there? Chopper, Frute?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]anybody there? Chopper, Frute?[/quote]</P>

Hey MJG...That guy called Tiki an *** and a jerk...Wow...</P>

Comment

Weshould make a Hall of Shame,on this thread...We can list all of the bad users, loll...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="mjg407"]anybody there? Chopper, Frute?[/quote]</P>

Hey MJG...That guy called Tiki an *** and a jerk...Wow...</P>[/quote]I've been fighting the Tiki bashers all day. fkn idiots. You criticize your president, your an american, you criticize your ****ty coach, your a scumbag....

Comment

Hungrrrry:
                        <DIV class=ForumPostContentText id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl6_Post ViewWrapper>

Alot more people head that list than T.O. does:</P>

Chad Johnson....reminds me of a skinny mike tyson...in essence, he reminds me of an absolute moron</P>

Tony Romo....I too hate his stoooooooooooopid grin</P>

Eli Manning....I don't think I could stop at just trying to slap him out of his stupor...i'd probably beat him to a pulp! It'd be for his betterment [img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]</P>

Daunte Culpepper...just for letting joey harrington beat him for the starting role in miami</P>

Jeremy Shockey...For embarrassing this organization by acting like a two year-old (I could bring in Coughlin for that too but this is about players)....Now where were we...oh yes</P>

Tiki Barber...For not shutting his stooooopid retired mouth after the season is over...hey Tiki, way to get things going for 07 you putz!!!</P>

Now I know what you are thinking....I am bashing alot of Giants here...well alot of Giants have pissed me off this season and alot of other fans too...a good punch in each of their faces would go a long way in making knock-down drag-out fans feel better...again, except for Eli, I would still need to get extras on him just to get a point across, lol </P>

</P>

<FONT size=4>*I nominate Hungrrrry,to the Hall of Shame...*</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Reasons:BashingTiki,Shockey and Eli...He was also acting like an *******,on another thread...</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>(Suggested by Tentarium)...</FONT></P></DIV>

Comment

Can you add Elissmom?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

I will need the reasons, loll...I'm thinking,EliWomanning, also...FBomb???</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

I will need the reasons, loll...I'm thinking,EliWomanning, also...FBomb???</P>[/quote]I like Fbomb. He's funny. Now Elissmom is a huge Tiki Basher, and the ultimate Eli Homer. Hungry just hasn't felt the love of a woman in years so he's slightly frustrated. GD, I have the hiccups.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

I will need the reasons, loll...I'm thinking,EliWomanning, also...FBomb???</P>

[/quote]I like Fbomb. He's funny. Now Elissmom is a huge Tiki Basher, and the ultimate Eli Homer. Hungry just hasn't felt the love of a woman in years so he's slightly frustrated. GD, I have the hiccups.[/quote]</P>

*I nominate,Eliwomanningto the Hall of Shame...*</P>

Reasons:Being a troll and aCowboy fan...Also,forspamming the boards with negative intentions, towards the Giants...</P>

(Suggested by Tentarium)...</P>

*I nominate, Elissmomto the Hall of Shame...*</P>

Reasons:Being a huge Tiki basher and the ultimate Eli Homer...</P>

(Suggested by MJG)...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X