Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Nah, not just in this thread. Before the old boards went down everyone loved you, come on your sigs? I think that is why you are a legend.[/quote]

Oh i see, well, then the LEGEND has died with the old boards....along with the sigs....

[:$]
    [/quote]</P>

[:'(] I miss your sigs! They were SICK. Please don't remind me how much these boards annoy me.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="frutepye"]Just checked, the legend of seawright has 2,798 replies and 182 or 183 pages long. Almost there.[/quote]</p>

[&lt;)] We have to celebrate once we top it.</p>[/quote]

How should we celebrate? And how much closer are we?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="frutepye"]Just checked, the legend of seawright has 2,798 replies and 182 or 183 pages long. Almost there.[/quote]</p>

[&lt;)] We have to celebrate once we top it.</p>[/quote]

How should we celebrate? And how much closer are we?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Yeah. Love animaniacs. Brings back old old memories. I just had a row with my mother because I flunked a class this semester. I need something to cheer me up.[/quote]

You had a row?? Is that a new term I am not aware of?

[/quote]I argued with her. You've never heard it put that way?[/quote]

NOPE!!! Is that like a Michigan thing? lol....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Nah, not just in this thread. Before the old boards went down everyone loved you, come on your sigs? I think that is why you are a legend.[/quote]

Oh i see, well, then the LEGEND has died with the old boards....along with the sigs....

[:$]
            [/quote]
            Nope, people still know who you are. In death Legends only get stronger

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]As for the <FONT color=#008000>GREEN DOTS</FONT>.....

I think you need to hit about 1300 posts before you get your first dot....
              [/quote]</P>

[] Looks like I've got my work cut out for me...</P>

[/quote]

At this rate, you'll get there quick....and it will feel that much better!!
              [/quote]</P>

Yeah I guess you're right. It took me 2 years to get to 2,000 posts. Don't see that happening this time around, lol!</P>

Comment

Maybe the team needs a sig from ya....they might be good luck...

Can you imagine having 80 brothers and sisters???
                I have 1 brother and I barely get along with him.....

Yeah...this fool just said if someone wants to leave...they can leave...uh huh...sure....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[:'(] I miss your sigs! They were SICK. Please don't remind me how much these boards annoy me.</p>[/quote]

Yeah they were my pride and joy. I liked the challenge of coming up with a new theme every
                  week. Trust me, sometimes it was down to the wire...but it was fun while it lasted...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Yeah. Love animaniacs. Brings back old old memories. I just had a row with my mother because I flunked a class this semester. I need something to cheer me up.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Well we're at 150 so we have about 30-32 more pages to go...</P>

And that's a good question. Not sure what we should do...Hmmmmmm</P>

*thinking*</P>

Comment

If u did not here, Pettitte is going to the Yankees... so for all of you Yankee fans (including me), this is some good news... Jayson Stark on espn, is also saying that if Roger Clemens returns, he is most likely to join the Yankees...

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]Nope, people still know who you are. In death Legends only get stronger[/quote]

In time, most will forget, and generation after generation I will just be a name...
                        After those kids have kids, they will wonder if AG even existed....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Yeah. Love animaniacs. Brings back old old memories. I just had a row with my mother because I flunked a class this semester. I need something to cheer me up.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Well we're at 150 so we have about 30-32 more pages to go...</p>

And that's a good question. Not sure what we should do...Hmmmmmm</p>

*thinking*</p>[/quote]

Maybe we should do some positive trolling on that day....
                          Fill the boards with Giants Rock! NYGIANTS..Beasts of the East!!!!!!!

Or we could all just drink.......[:O]

Comment

It's 187 pages. I just confirmed. But that's taken like 6 months and this has only been around about a week.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Maybe the team needs a sig from ya....they might be good luck...

Yeah...this fool just said if someone wants to leave...they can leave...uh huh...sure....
                              [/quote]</P>

It takes some "special" kinds of individuals to do what they do. Which is prolly why they insist on carrying out their lives secluded from the rest of the world. </P>

I'd love one good day with one of those women, forget the men. Just a day with those ladies and they'd be thinking a tad bit differently about such a lifestyle...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Maybe the team needs a sig from ya....they might be good luck...

[/quote]

I know what you mean, I don't get along with my sister one bit!!

Yeah, sure they can leave, but not alive!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X