Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey everyone again!
    I made some baked Ziti! Yum Yum!
    If I am snowed in...I won't starve...[<)]
    [/quote]</p>

hey jersey!! nice to speak to ya again! how r u doing besides havin a full tummy??</p>[/quote]

Not bad Dutchy! Just getting ready to watch the Oscar's.
    The wifey doing ok?

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]Hey everyone...What's going on???What do you guys think about, PacMan Jones???Do you want the Giants to sign him, or not???[/quote]</P>

hey tent, nothing much is going on in dutchyland, and with u??</P>

dunno if pacman jones is the answer to our struggeling secondary (hihihi since i m cb coach i never thought to have to say that...). He sure is a playmaker but one that comes with a BA. Dunno if coach would want him on the team. If only he would bring his skills to the gmen i would be fine with it (or that he is the last hope that we have of signing a proven CB)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Nothing much,is going on here...</P>

Pacman Jones,will answer our secondary problems...He also comes along with,great kick returning skills...Nate Clements,is another proven CB...I would like to have,either one...</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think all has its price. with clements it is the $$$ and with pacman jones (is that his real name a some "i wanna be a star" name??) it is for sure his first name character (ya know that yellow <FONT color=#0000ff>big mouth</FONT> caracter[]) and prob $$$ also. but once again, if u look at skills only and there is noone else out there that has proven that he can handle a no1 reciever, i say give it a try.</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Jg--Yumm...I might be snowed in too</p>

Dutch-good luck with the interview-I'm happy your wife is back to normal!</p>[/quote]

What's up Swissy!
        You're getting snow too? I have no idea how much is coming here...I've heard an inch then someone told me it's more than that....ugh......the weatherman needs to make up his mind. [:P]

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Jg--Yumm...I might be snowed in too</P>

Dutch-good luck with the interview-I'm happy your wife is back to normal!</P>

[/quote]</P>

hey swissy, thnk u twice. I hope i get the job and i m sure glad me misses is doing good again.</P>

Jersey: yes she is better now, fortunately!! I like it much better if she is better[]!! Who do u think will win an oscar??</P>

btw: gals, how is that weather doing over there?? still a lot of snow trouble?? got worse or still the same??</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[/quote]

What's up Swissy!
            You're getting snow too? I have no idea how much is coming here...I've heard an inch then someone told me it's more than that....ugh......the <FONT color=#0000ff>weatherman</FONT> needs to make up his mind. [:P]
            [/quote]</P>

don't ya mean weathergods???[][:P]. afterall u were wishing for snow not too long ago. just like that tale where the boy wishes for snow 4 days in a row without getting it and then again 6 feet of snow on the 5th day. U probable wished for it too much, so now u get all!!![]</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]Hey everyone...What's going on???What do you guys think about, PacMan Jones???Do you want the Giants to sign him, or not???[/quote]</P>

hey tent, nothing much is going on in dutchyland, and with u??</P>

dunno if pacman jones is the answer to our struggeling secondary (hihihi since i m cb coach i never thought to have to say that...). He sure is a playmaker but one that comes with a BA. Dunno if coach would want him on the team. If only he would bring his skills to the gmen i would be fine with it (or that he is the last hope that we have of signing a proven CB)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Nothing much,is going on here...</P>

Pacman Jones,will answer our secondary problems...He also comes along with,great kick returning skills...Nate Clements,is another proven CB...I would like to have,either one...</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think all has its price. with clements it is the $$$ and with pacman jones (is that his real name a some "i wanna be a star" name??) it is for sure his first name character (ya know that yellow <FONT color=#0000ff>big mouth</FONT> caracter[]) and prob $$$ also. but once again, if u look at skills only and there is noone else out there that has proven that he can handle a no1 reciever, i say give it a try.</P>

[/quote]</P>

His real first name,is Adam...You know what,the Giants organization,worries so muchabout age and caproom,that we're left with nobody...I don't think,that we've added one improvement, this offseason...It's like the Giants are looking for a 23 year old prodigy...We're gonna end up with nothing because theGiants have a nothing organization...We have an organization,who'swilling to take no chances...Seriously,although I hope we get an impact player,it's not gonna happen...We're gonna get an above average player in the draft...Everyone's gonna be so excited,to figure out that he's****...(While PacMan Jones "Gobba, Gobba's"his way to 5 KR touchdowns and 13interceptions)...</P>

Comment

They can't decide how much snow/ice/sleet we're going to get. Sometimes I think they just want us to keep watching TV. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Jg--Yumm...I might be snowed in too</p>

Dutch-good luck with the interview-I'm happy your wife is back to normal!</p>

[/quote]

What's up Swissy!
                  You're getting snow too? I have no idea how much is coming here...I've heard an inch then someone told me it's more than that....ugh......the <font color="#0000ff">weatherman</font> needs to make up his mind. [:P]
                  [/quote]</p>

don't ya mean weathergods???[][:P]. afterall u were wishing for snow not too long ago. just like that tale where the boy wishes for snow 4 days in a row without getting it and then again 6 feet of snow on the 5th day. U probable wished for it too much, so now u get all!!![]</p>[/quote]

Ahahahahaha..I don't mind the snow..it's when they mention ice...I start to panic

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]They can't decide how much snow/ice/sleet we're going to get. Sometimes I think they just want us to keep watching TV. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning![/quote]

I know! Those tricky weather people......Booo!

Well..I'm out!
                    Night everyone!

Comment

Hey all, what's going on?

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

His real first name,is Adam...You know what,the Giants organization,worries so muchabout age and caproom,that we're left with nobody...I don't think,that we've added one improvement, this offseason...It's like the Giants are looking for a 23 year old prodigy...We're gonna end up with nothing because theGiants have a nothing organization...We have an organization,who'swilling to take no chances...Seriously,although I hope we get an impact player,it's not gonna happen...We're gonna get an above average player in the draft...Everyone's gonna be so excited,to figure out that he's****...(While PacMan Jones "Gobba, Gobba's"his way to 5 KR touchdowns and 13interceptions)...</P>

[/quote]</P>

come on tent. i think u r a bit leaning toward the black side of lookin at things. There is a lot of grey area left. FA hasn't even started and the draft is still 2 months away. If we still haven't signed 1 or more proven players come the draft, then i m as worried as u r stating here. I say we wait a few weeks and see what our good brand new gm comes up with. I hope he surprises us all with a outstanding signing!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

come on tent. i think u r a bit leaning toward the black side of lookin at things. There is a lot of grey area left. FA hasn't even started and the draft is still 2 months away. If we still haven't signed 1 or more proven players come the draft, then i m as worried as u r stating here. I say we wait a few weeks and see what our good brand new gm comes up with. I hope he surprises us all with a outstanding signing!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was surprised because he got rid of Arrington and Petitgout...I think that the world's IQ, went down from 5-3, when Reese was born...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[/quote]

What's up Swissy!
                            You're getting snow too? I have no idea how much is coming here...I've heard an inch then someone told me it's more than that....ugh......the <FONT color=#0000ff>weatherman</FONT> needs to make up his mind. [:P]
                            [/quote]</P>

don't ya mean weathergods???[][:P]. afterall u were wishing for snow not too long ago. just like that tale where the boy wishes for snow 4 days in a row without getting it and then again 6 feet of snow on the 5th day. U probable wished for it too much, so now u get all!!![]</P>

[/quote]

Ahahahahaha..I don't mind the snow..it's when they mention ice...I start to panic
                            [/quote]</P>

[] i didn't know the ice warning. that sure sux!! (as does snow when it is all tramped down and mixed with the stuff they put on the ground[:@]). sure hope for u guys there that all will turn out for the better. At least u know spring will come eventually[][]</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]They can't decide how much snow/ice/sleet we're going to get. Sometimes I think they just want us to keep watching TV. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning![/quote]

Well..I'm out!
                              Night everyone!
                              [/quote]</P>

Good night JG! I'm off to bed too. I may have a long commute tomorrow...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]They can't decide how much snow/ice/sleet we're going to get. Sometimes I think they just want us to keep watching TV. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning![/quote]

Well..I'm out!
                                Night everyone!
                                [/quote]</P>

Good night JG! I'm off to bed too. I may have a long commute tomorrow...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X