X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, what's going on?[/quote]</P>

hey mjg!! welcome man!</P>

How r u feeling now? read u were still feelin ish earlier. And how is the flight training progressing? </P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]They can't decide how much snow/ice/sleet we're going to get. Sometimes I think they just want us to keep watching TV. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning![/quote]

I know! Those tricky weather people......Booo!

Well..I'm out!
      Night everyone!
      [/quote]</P>

nite jersey!! good luck with the weather and have fun watching the oscars! (and lookin at what the stars r wearing)</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="freaky-4-NYG"]i've just recently got my account back, and apparently this is the new "legend of seawright". all i want to know is what is the coaching staff thing? like the posters with titles?[/quote]

Hello there....

Well basically this thread is really just a lounge for everyone that gets tired of the bickering
        and bashing that goes on at TAGF. We have great posters here and eveyrone is fair minded.
        We have so far been a troll-free zone...

Anyways, during the season, for those that chatted here a lot, we thought it would be fun to
        hand out positions just for fun. We do have a decent amount of positions still available but when
        this first started, we gave positions out to a lot of people that never came back so we stripped
        them of their positions and now only give them out if you've participated here for awhile...

And most importantly, get along with everyone...

Congrats on getting your account back....Mod K sometimes drops by just to say hello here...

[/quote]

not many survived the new format, but it's good to know some of the old-timers got their accounts back. oh, and is this shelter lackhart-proof? because i might make this my permanent thread

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

I was surprised because he got rid of Arrington and Petitgout...I think that the world's IQ, went down from 5-3, when Reese was born...</P>

[/quote]</P>

u r right about being surprised bout those cuts! I know i was too! well we'll know in a few months if those were right or else we will have a real bad time here on the tagf, with all the "sign LP and LA" threads, lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]They can't decide how much snow/ice/sleet we're going to get. Sometimes I think they just want us to keep watching TV. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning![/quote]

I know! Those tricky weather people......Booo!

Well..I'm out!
            Night everyone!
            [/quote]</P>

Good night JG! I'm off to bed too. I may have a long commute tomorrow...</P>

[/quote]</P>

nite swissy!! and good luck tomorrow too!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="freaky-4-NYG"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="freaky-4-NYG"]i've just recently got my account back, and apparently this is the new "legend of seawright". all i want to know is what is the coaching staff thing? like the posters with titles?[/quote]

Hello there....

Well basically this thread is really just a lounge for everyone that gets tired of the bickering
              and bashing that goes on at TAGF. We have great posters here and eveyrone is fair minded.

Anyways, during the season, for those that chatted here a lot, we thought it would be fun to
              hand out positions just for fun. We do have a decent amount of positions still available but when
              this first started, we gave positions out to a lot of people that never came back so we stripped
              them of their positions and now only give them out if you've participated here for awhile...

Congrats on getting your account back....Mod K sometimes drops by just to say hello here...

[/quote] not many survived the new format, but it's good to know some of the old-timers got their accounts back. oh, and is this shelter lackhart-proof? because i might make this my permanent thread [/quote]</P>

If Lockhart came to this thread,wehavepretty good talkers, here...We could also,go into hiding, loll...UNC lost...The Nets are gonna win,so I guess, that it's an okay night...</P>

Comment

[quote user="freaky-4-NYG"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="freaky-4-NYG"]i've just recently got my account back, and apparently this is the new "legend of seawright". all i want to know is what is the coaching staff thing? like the posters with titles?[/quote]

Hello there....

[/quote] not many survived the new format, but it's good to know some of the old-timers got their accounts back. oh, and is this shelter lackhart-proof? because i might make this my permanent thread [/quote]</P>

hey man! welcome here and congrats with gettin your old account back. One thing u should know here is that we never talk about any troll cause they have the bad habit to just show themselfs like a lill jack in the box!! other than that u r most welcome to talk about anything u like, from football to weather to work.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

If Lockhart came to this thread,wehavepretty good talkers, here...We could also,go into hiding, loll...<FONT color=#0000ff>UNC lost</FONT>...The Nets are gonna win,so I guess, that it's an okay night...</P>

[/quote]</P>

for real??? they played maryland right?? darn!!! i hate that! just before march madness!! How r our nets doing lately?? and who do they play tonight?? (u r my link to both so that is why i ask u)</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

If Lockhart came to this thread,wehavepretty good talkers, here...We could also,go into hiding, loll...<FONT color=#0000ff>UNC lost</FONT>...The Nets are gonna win,so I guess, that it's an okay night...</P>

[/quote]</P>

for real??? they played maryland right?? darn!!! i hate that! just before march madness!! How r our nets doing lately?? and who do they play tonight?? (u r my link to both so that is why i ask u)</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm glad to be, of service...As long as you keep on paying me, $500.00 a month...UNC lost to Maryland,it was a comeback...(Obviously)...The Nets game back, against the Knicksand won...The Nets won 101-92,over the Knicks...Vince Carter,had 40 points,9 rebounds and 8 assists...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

The last game of the season,is against Duke...Thatwill be,the deciding game...If we go into March Madness,with momentum,then UNC will win this thing...I said "we"because it sounded like you're a UNC fan...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

The last game of the season,is against Duke...Thatwill be,the deciding game...If we go into March Madness,with momentum,then UNC will win this thing...<FONT color=#0000ff>I said "we"because it sounded like you're a UNC fan...</FONT></P>[/quote] that is true. try to follow them as much as i can. I had the game live here but of course i needed to work so i wasn;t able to watch[:@][]. I will watch the relive version tuesday though (even a loss is still a game right). About that payment..... i m a lill short on dough righ now so i can't hire u. If u were a FA who was asking less that i would prob think about it![:P][][]

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

The last game of the season,is against Duke...Thatwill be,the deciding game...If we go into March Madness,with momentum,then UNC will win this thing...<FONT color=#0000ff>I said "we"because it sounded like you're a UNC fan...</FONT></P>

[/quote] that is true. try to follow them as much as i can. I had the game live here but of course i needed to work so i wasn;t able to watch[:@][]. I will watch the relive version tuesday though (even a loss is still a game right). About that payment..... i m a lill short on dough righ now so i can't hire u. If u were a FA who was asking less that i would prob think about it![:P][][][/quote]</P>

Yousound like,you'reworking for the GiantsOrganization, loll...Sorry,I'm over 23 year's old,so youprobably don't, wanna hire me...Picky,picky,Giants organization, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

The last game of the season,is against Duke...Thatwill be,the deciding game...If we go into March Madness,with momentum,then UNC will win this thing...I said "we"because it sounded like you're a UNC fan...</P>

[/quote]</P>

i def gonna watch that game if it is on here!! 1 of my basketball teammates is a duke fan so i will invite him over to watch the game. Should be fun. I think both teams r in a lill slob now. Not playing up to par that is. But i m confident UNC will prevail!! Go tarheels!!</P>

btw: u might ask why im a lill tarheelfan..... a few years ago a dutchy played, big blond centre. They came to holland to play a tourney here so from then on i tried to follow them. And of course Dean Smith and mister MJ r from there so that sure helps. We even have a lill Dean Smith teamD here[], or at least we try to do that.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]</P>

. If u were a FA who was asking less that i would prob think about it![:P][][][/quote]</P>

Yousound like,you'reworking for the GiantsOrganization, loll...Sorry,I'm over 23 year's old,so youprobably don't, wanna hire me...Picky,picky,Giants organization, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL!!! i wish i was! and yes if i was i def didn't want to hire an overpaid over 23 yo guy[][][]</P>

Comment

The Academy Awards,is hilarious...Try to watch it,if you can, loll...

Comment

Working...
                                X