Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Yeah. Love animaniacs. Brings back old old memories. I just had a row with my mother because I flunked a class this semester. I need something to cheer me up.[/quote]

You had a row?? Is that a new term I am not aware of?

[/quote]I argued with her. You've never heard it put that way?[/quote]

NOPE!!! Is that like a Michigan thing? lol....
    [/quote]</P>

Well we're at 150 so we have about 30-32 more pages to go...</P>

And that's a good question. Not sure what we should do...Hmmmmmm</P>

*thinking*</P>

[/quote]

Maybe we should do some positive trolling on that day....
    Fill the boards with Giants Rock! NYGIANTS..Beasts of the East!!!!!!!

Or we could all just drink.......[:O]
    [/quote]</P>

I love that Jersey! We could be the opposite of the trolls and just flood the boards like they do to us! Redundancy too...keep Eli's the best and TC is a genius threads coming all day!</P>

LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea! That's the best idea IMO!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
      [/quote]

I'll toast to that!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
        [/quote]

I'll toast to that!!!!
        [/quote][B]

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]It's 187 pages. I just confirmed. But that's taken like 6 months and this has only been around about a week.[/quote]

That's scary. At this rate, we'll hit 1000 pages....can the server handle it!!?

Comment

Oh and once we're through trolling, then we'll drink! We'll all need one or two or three after what we'll endure...LOL!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Oh and once we're through trolling, then we'll drink! We'll all need one or two or three after what we'll endure...LOL!</p>[/quote]

The trolling thing is very interesting...indeed......

Leave it to #1 for the evil thoughts...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]It's 187 pages. I just confirmed. But that's taken like 6 months and this has only been around about a week.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

They're problem, not ours. If the sever hasn't crashed after the endless trash that's on here daily then I'm pretty sure it can handle us.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]It's 187 pages. I just confirmed. But that's taken like 6 months and this has only been around about a week.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

They're problem, not ours. If the sever hasn't crashed after the endless trash that's on here daily then I'm pretty sure it can handle us.</p>[/quote]

So Bleu, tell us what's up with your friend Harooni, I know you tried to get him to come here.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Oh and once we're through trolling, then we'll drink! We'll all need one or two or three after what we'll endure...LOL!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It's genius...think about it. All they would see is positive posts about the Giants all day. It's the best way for us to celebrate what we do in here and what we stand for on these boards. </P>

The only thing you have to consider is the backlash? But I personally don't care about that, b/c all we have to do is ignore them and that's that. </P>

The mods know who we are and won't care if we get reported by the trolls b/c we're spreading Giants love.</P>

It's a win win situation.</P>

Comment

Frutepye, do I need to relieve you of your duties so you can pass your class?

Would you like an easier position?

Comment

Oh and once we're through trolling, then we'll drink! We'll all need one or two or three after what we'll endure...LOL!</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

They wouldn't ban us for positive trolling.....right????
                        I think we would be breaking new ground here...a positive troll......people might get confused [:O]

[&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It's genius...think about it. All they would see is positive posts about the Giants all day. It's the best way for us to celebrate what we do in here and what we stand for on these boards. </P>

The only thing you have to consider is the backlash? But I personally don't care about that, b/c all we have to do is ignore them and that's that. </P>

The mods know who we are and won't care if we get reported by the trolls b/c we're spreading Giants love.</P>

[/quote]</P>

who cares about what other people think about us... we will know what we are doing atleast ...</P>

by the way, all of Red Hot Chili Pepper's songs are the same...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

The mods know who we are and won't care if we get reported by the trolls b/c we're spreading Giants love.</p>

It's a win win situation.</p>[/quote]

That is true, if we do it in a classyfull way, we will be untouched......

Comment

[/quote]

That is true, if we do it in a classyfull way, we will be untouched......
                              [/quote]</P>

if we do this, do we make up stats, or just be positive???</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

They're problem, not ours. If the sever hasn't crashed after the endless trash that's on here daily then I'm pretty sure it can handle us.</P>

[/quote]

So Bleu, tell us what's up with your friend Harooni, I know you tried to get him to come here.
                                [/quote]</P>

I don't know....Harooni's, Harooni. I figured he'd like to ban together with the good guys since he participated in the COR discussions on the old boards. But I guess he's content with battling the trolls on his own. Harooni's a loner anyway and isn'tas most social as we are, so it prolly wouldn't have worked out.</P>

I like Harooni, b/c he dares to be different, he stands by his opinions and pisses most off b/c he's brutally honest. At first I was pissed with him for not participating, but this is only for a select group and not everybody. Even some of the "good guys" will opt to be left out and that's cool. </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X