Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Frutepye, do I need to relieve you of your duties so you can pass your class?

Would you like an easier position?
    [/quote]No I'm good. It's too late for that class as it is. There were 2 assignments that you had to do in order to pass the class. I couldn't do one. I even asked my prof for help but he just said that what I needed was part of the program when I couldn't find it. I'm pissed and my dad is going to go off on me when I get home. I'm not looking forward to it.

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

if we do this, do we make up stats, or just be positive???</p>[/quote]

Nahh let's just be rah rah positive!!! It will be easier and let the others out there
      figure out the stats and make comparisons....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Frutepye, do I need to relieve you of your duties so you can pass your class?

Would you like an easier position?
        [/quote]No I'm good. It's too late for that class as it is. There were 2 assignments that you had to do in order to pass the class. I couldn't do one. I even asked my prof for help but he just said that what I needed was part of the program when I couldn't find it. I'm pissed and my dad is going to go off on me when I get home. I'm not looking forward to it.[/quote]

Ouch. Well let me restate, my office is always open....

[]

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

The mods know who we are and won't care if we get reported by the trolls b/c we're spreading Giants love.</p>

It's a win win situation.</p>

[/quote]

That is true, if we do it in a classyfull way, we will be untouched......
          [/quote]</p>

if we do this, do we make up stats, or just be positive???</p>[/quote]

I say we flood the board with positivity about all members of the NY Giants..
          I even offer to even say something nice about Huffy.

Wouldn't positive trolling be funny......

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

I don't know....Harooni's, Harooni. I figured he'd like to ban together with the good guys since he participated in the COR discussions on the old boards. But I guess he's content with battling the trolls on his own. Harooni's a loner anyway and isn'tas most social as we are, so it prolly wouldn't have worked out.</p>

I like Harooni, b/c he dares to be different, he stands by his opinions and pisses most off b/c he's brutally honest. At first I was pissed with him for not participating, but this is only for a select group and not everybody. Even some of the "good guys" will opt to be left out and that's cool. </p>[/quote]

Yeah that's fine. Just curious...he does seem like he likes to be on his own so that's cool....

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

The mods know who we are and won't care if we get reported by the trolls b/c we're spreading Giants love.</P>

It's a win win situation.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

if we do this, do we make up stats, or just be positive???</P>

[/quote]</P>

No we never lie, we just remain positive and loyal to the Giants. To me it's easy to trash the Giants when they're down and out. I mean everyone else is doing it why not us. It takes loyalty to your team to get pissed and disappointed when they underacheive but to support them regardless. That's what we all do already. Support your team no matter what state they're in, not just when everything is going well and it's easy too.</P>

There was a stat about Shockey today on TAGF on how he is 2 catches away from his 300th catch, which will place him in 2nd place behind Kellen Winslow...one of the best in the biz. That's an amazing thing for him b/c he's an amazing TE. But when he was dropping passes most hated on him and forgot what he'd been to this team all the other seasons, not just the last couple of games. Now that he's killing again, he's a hero. It's pathetic how they turn on and off.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Ouch. Well let me restate, my office is always open....

[]
                [/quote]Unless you can help me in my organic chem lab, that's not going to help me.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Positive Trolling, that is a very interesting concept....

We go in, quick, get the job done, and retreat....we'll do this at random hours
                  of the day.....

Retreat back to base....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Nope, people still know who you are. In death Legends only get stronger[/quote]

In time, most will forget, and generation after generation I will just be a name...
                    After those kids have kids, they will wonder if AG even existed....
                    [/quote]
                    I am going to tell my kids about you, and tell them to sign up for this message board

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Positive Trolling, that is a very interesting concept....

We go in, quick, get the job done, and retreat....we'll do this at random hours
                      of the day.....

Retreat back to base....
                      [/quote]</P>

I like it!</P>

Sidebar to AG: Don't you ever use the word "classyfull" again. EVER!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="youknowitstrue"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

The mods know who we are and won't care if we get reported by the trolls b/c we're spreading Giants love.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

No we never lie, we just remain positive and loyal to the Giants. To me it's easy to trash the Giants when they're down and out. I mean everyone else is doing it why not us. It takes loyalty to your team to get pissed and disappointed when they underacheive but to support them regardless. That's what we all do already. Support your team no matter what state they're in, not just when everything is going well and it's easy too.</P>

There was a stat about Shockey today on TAGF on how he is 2 catches away from his 300th catch, which will place him in 2nd place behind Kellen Winslow...one of the best in the biz. That's an amazing thing for him b/c he's an amazing TE. But when he was dropping passes most hated on him and forgot what he'd been to this team all the other seasons, not just the last couple of games. Now that he's killing again, he's a hero. It's pathetic how they turn on and off.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think that it would bebest for the organization, if U speak about shockey on the boards...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

I like it!</p>

Sidebar to AG: Don't you ever use the word "classyfull" again. EVER!</p>[/quote]

LOL yes I know, I knew someone was going to beat me over the head on that....

Comment

Positive trolling...I think we've just hatched our best mission yet. Oh the possibilities.</P>

Everytime a negative troll post is created, we should counter it with the positive aspects of the situation. </P>

I love it!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I am going to tell my kids about you, and tell them to sign up for this message board[/quote]

You know what's scary? All of this is being logged and it will forever be imported from this board to the next one...your kids really will be able to track back and see all this talk that we're doing now....

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="youknowitstrue"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think that it would bebest for the organization, if U speak about shockey on the boards...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is that my assigned player? </P>

Edit on Shockey stat: He made 298 catches in 58 games in comparison to Tony Gonalez(another amazing TE...arguably the best in the AFC)who did it in 77 which bumps him to 3 place behind Shockey. Truly amazing! And ppl are JUST NOW acknowledging Shockey as a great TE. *sigh*</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X