Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]

Positive trolling...I think we've just hatched our best mission yet. Oh the possibilities.</p>

Everytime a negative troll post is created, we should counter it with the positive aspects of the situation. </p>

I love it!</p>[/quote]

Once we are ready we will need to organize a meaningful attack....

Comment

We could be making history here........we have to have all members of the coaching staff participate
      Think about how confused the real evil trolls will be.......think how confused people from opposing teams will be??? [&lt;)]

Comment

so if u want to leave a good impression on ur kids, say only positive things on this site!!!</P>

By the way, hey youknowitstrue jr!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We could be making history here........we have to have all members of the coaching staff participate
          Think about how confused the real evil trolls will be.......think how confused people from opposing teams will be??? [&lt;)]
          [/quote]

Exactly. Within all that chaos, we will be right in the middle of it, calm and organized.

I foresee some position changes next week, so we will have more quality staff members
          on board....

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

so if u want to leave a good impression on ur kids, say only positive things on this site!!!</p>

By the way, hey youknowitstrue jr!!!</p>[/quote]

ha!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Ouch. Well let me restate, my office is always open....

[]
              [/quote]Unless you can help me in my organic chem lab, that's not going to help me.[/quote]

Oh! I had O-Chem lab many many moons ago. I hated it....I had lab from 1-5 on Fridays during my spring semester in college.....ya know...just when it started getting nice outside. People would be outside chilling and relaxing while I was going to stupid O-Chem lab.[] Not to mention the class totally sucked.......

Comment

do u foresee any demotions next week???</P>

hopefully not, loll...</P>

Comment

do u foresee any demotions next week???</p>

hopefully not, loll...</p>[/quote]

No demotions, just heads rolling......

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We could be making history here........we have to have all members of the coaching staff participate
                    [/quote]

Exactly. Within all that chaos, we will be right in the middle of it, calm and organized.

I foresee some position changes next week, so we will have more quality staff members
                    on board....
                    [/quote]</P>

Calm...that's the word. Now we're gonna get tested and pushed. But just as determined they are in trashing players, we have to match that with a calmand consistency approach.</P>

And yeah Jersey they won't know what hit them. Positive trolling may be the answer to trolling as we know it. We just have to make sure we remain consistent and NEVER get into it with them. No anger or anything.</P>

Comment

so when we type a positive post, don't respond to it right??? or should other coaches respond???</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Calm...that's the word. Now we're gonna get tested and pushed. But just as determined they are in trashing players, we have to match that with a calmand consistency approach.</p>

And yeah Jersey they won't know what hit them. Positive trolling may be the answer to trolling as we know it. We just have to make sure we remain consistent and NEVER get into it with them. No anger or anything.</p>[/quote]

Just as they start a thread that gets everyone irritated, THEY usually disappear and let everyone
                        go at it. We will do the same. We don't need to stay in the thread and argue. We could do that
                        for awhile, or whatever floats your boat. But we will get the point across...

Let them figure it all out...

Comment

this positiveness sounds like fun. how long till we can start?

Comment

so when we type a positive post, don't respond to it right??? or should other coaches respond???</p>[/quote]

Start the thread and move on. Respond to ANOTHER thread that our coaches have started
                            and back them up quickly. Go on to the next one and then retreat....

We will do this randomly throughout the day...

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]this positiveness sounds like fun. how long till we can start?[/quote]

Once we top the Legend of Seawright thread, we will organize the attack...

Comment

This is too funny......

I actually have to thank Eli__Womanning for the idea....when he was posting the same garbage over and over last week, I was thinking someone should continuously post nice thing to negate his crap......

So...um....thank you Eli__Womanning...wherever you are.[*-)]

Comment

Working...
                                X