Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Alright everyone, I'm here in NY finally. I'll peek in and out throughout the weekend...not too much though...</P>

Don't worry AG, Eli and I are having a session tomorrow as I stated in my mid-week practice report. So there won't be any lapse in his preparation, during my mini-vaca.</P>

Sorry I have to split in mid-scheme, but I gotta see my honey andget some "me time" in. []</P>

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll speak to you all on Sunday. I have to work Sunday from 10-4.....boooooooooooo, so I'll be MIA most of the game. I'm still trying to get over that one, cause I'm type pissed off about it. But I gotta pay the bills. []</P>

Good luck with everyones end of the week preparations as I'm hoping for great things on Sunday from this team. Most importantly a win. I'll do my part with Eli on that one, to helping us get there...</P>

Smooches! </P>

Comment

Bye Bleu! Have fun......keep up the good work with Eli!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Calm...that's the word. Now we're gonna get tested and pushed. But just as determined they are in trashing players, we have to match that with a calmand consistency approach.</P>

And yeah Jersey they won't know what hit them. Positive trolling may be the answer to trolling as we know it. We just have to make sure we remain consistent and NEVER get into it with them. No anger or anything.</P>

[/quote]

Just as they start a thread that gets everyone irritated, THEY usually disappear and let everyone
        go at it. We will do the same. We don't need to stay in the thread and argue. We could do that
        for awhile, or whatever floats your boat. But we will get the point across...

Let them figure it all out...
        [/quote]</P>

Agreed.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Alright everyone, I'm here in NY finally. I'll peek in and out throughout the weekend...not too much though...</p>

Don't worry AG, Eli and I are having a session tomorrow as I stated in my mid-week practice report. So there won't be any lapse in his preparation, during my mini-vaca.</p>

Sorry I have to split in mid-scheme, but I gotta see my honey andget some "me time" in. []</p>

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll speak to you all on Sunday. I have to work Sunday from 10-4.....boooooooooooo, so I'll be MIA most of the game. I'm still trying to get over that one, cause I'm type pissed off about it. But I gotta pay the bills. []</p>

Good luck with everyones end of the week preparations as I'm hoping for great things on Sunday from this team. Most importantly a win. I'll do my part with Eli on that one, to helping us get there...</p>

Smooches! </p>[/quote]

Alright Bleu, it was fun. Enjoy our Quality Time...hehehe...

We shall see you later and I will keep an eye on Eli....he had better maintain his performance
          from last week...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is too funny......

I actually have to thank Eli__Womanning for the idea....when he was posting the same garbage over and over last week, I was thinking someone should continuously post nice thing to negate his crap......

So...um....thank you Eli__Womanning...wherever you are.[*-)]
            [/quote]

That is what positive thinking is all about. Finding the positives in all the negatives out there.

Good job on that one!!

Comment

So who's still left here? lol....

Comment

I just saw this in the TAGF

http://cgi.ebay.com/NFL-Football-New...QQcmdZViewItem

Interesting..........

Comment

Mr. youknowitstrue is here... anything you would like me to work on???

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]Mr. youknowitstrue is here... anything you would like me to work on???[/quote]

Not right now, relax. You did a good job around here this past week.....good job....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I just saw this in the TAGF

http://cgi.ebay.com/NFL-Football-New...QQcmdZViewItem

Interesting..........
                      [/quote]

hmm.....don't know what I think about that.

Comment

I'm outta here guys.....time to go out and make my liver cry....[D]
                        Have a good night!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm outta here guys.....time to go out and make my liver cry....[D]
                          Have a good night!
                          [/quote]

haha, ok #1, enjoy!

later!!

Comment

Guys I just did the math, at this rate this THREAD will have the same amount of posts in as the ENTIRETAGF section if we keep this up for 1 year.

Comment

cya...

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]Guys I just did the math, at this rate this THREAD will have the same amount of posts in as the ENTIRETAGF section if we keep this up for 1 year.[/quote]</P>

Are you trying to ruin my life???</P>

loll, jking...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X